Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. (43819 Views)

Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
It's worth it...

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Christmasdon(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Andrew3:
First to comment
mad guy! Iam just joking.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by ddippset(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
This is a woman who believed in his hustle and stood by him all through.
Now, ladies are looking for already made men.

They want to reap where they did not sow, and expect to be treated lyk queen.

Queen fire.
[/size]
rubbish! Where did he keep her when he went on a banging spree? Sewing his wild oats everywhere? The girl is just a succker for love, maybe fame while the man is just a casanova. Let's not pamper them because they are 'stars'
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Vikky014(f): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
adazinnie:
e no easy shaaa..truly they HV really come a long way...as I dea suffer with my boifrnd I don tire but I no say future dea bright#lol#
hahahahahahahahahaha

#faints. u r very funny
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by FRANKOXY(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
NA SO E DE BE cool
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by baralatie(m): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
they both tried!

it has been long!

congratulations!

hml
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Japhetbryan: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
florence15:
Really Long..
15 years no be here oh
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Toks2008(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
nairaland.com/2609185/nigerian-lady-answers-yes-these
5 realistic questions every Nigerian spinster must ask herself.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by cluksy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
First pics @a Street jamz in Festac town

Second pics in Sheraton Hotel.

How time flies
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by flokii: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
#Surulere...
once there is still life, there is hope...
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by piagetskinner(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
adazinnie:
e no easy shaaa..truly they HV really come a long way...as I dea suffer with my boifrnd I don tire but I no say future dea bright#lol#
Oya pick that nylon we dey ya front
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by princemmab(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
jamesbanjo:
grin
1st pics :- At a local bar in surulere or ikorodu area grin
2nd pics :- At sharaton hotel nd suit... grin
Its amazing how time flies
#oluwa_show_me_d_way

Oga that no sharaton it's eko hotel during 2face' fortified concert yesterday
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by amanikondo: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Olympus has fallen now.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Tamakay(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
A true African woman. Nowadays babes only love when u owns a car and deep pot
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by fejikudz(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
otunsman:
I no want make any girl dey with me when I still dey hustle.No be say after I make am,I come dey flex with other chicks or I quit the relationship she go start tell me history of our lives,say,"I stood by you when you were nobody "Apart from toto wey she dey give me fvck,Wetin i dey benefit? We both enjoy the fun.
cheesy cheesy
Some people sef for nairaland
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by jamesbanjo(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
princemmab:

Oga that no sharaton it's eko hotel during 2face' fortified concert yesterday
Oga its just an instance grin
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:05am On Sep 22, 2015
My own Then and Now

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Ama80(f): 4:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Nice
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by stchinedu: 5:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Ologogoro:
That was when girls believe in SURULERE but now all they know is OLORUNSOGO
True talk o!!!
Even at olorunsogo, they believe they must be close to the 'highway' and the 'flyover'
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by butanep(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2015
ahsekeena:

Pls keep quiet and find the girl that will drink garri with u. What works for others might not work for u. Its not like ur comment will stop ladies from finding "the already made men" for marriage.

It's easy to know the gold digger from their actions and comment.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2015
pharmadoctor:
Annie exposing boobs since 1760

I imagine exposing my breasts from when it was not popular to show flesh.

Smh..
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by fredleo95(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2015
A taste of what it means to be loyal from the very start..... its very rewarding..... Ladies learn to be loyal you never know when it will start paying off cool wink
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
otunsman:
You ladies should also go out and work too.Don't just sit at home or be trekking from lekki to Ikoyi with heavy makeup and be looking for one aristos to bid you for a shorttime with your broke asse's.

Well..I don't know why ur getting all worked up when the "broke asse's" are living their lives. Mind yo business, make money, get married and stop killing urself over people who dnt even give a furk about ur existence.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by stayne01(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
frankay430:
nice pix. ...FTC dancing shakitiBOBO
God is good
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by adazinnie(f): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2015
piagetskinner:

Oya pick that nylon we dey ya front
why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! / Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day / Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.