Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. (43821 Views)

Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by baloney: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
hustle still dey show for him face then
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by nikkiking(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hustle really does pay.

Show it to 2baba now, him go talk say na photoshop grin.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by maximilian19(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
No be small thing ooo

#in2facevoice.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Na so me and my future go take start our own
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Goddygee(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
K
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by ChappyChase: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ologogoro:
That was when girls believe in SURULERE but now all they know is OLORUNSOGO
My brother no babe wan suffer with their guy again oo...
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by tunde1200(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin grin grin
Na soo
Ologogoro:
That was when girls believe in SURULERE but now all they know is OLORUNSOGO
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by ChappyChase: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
adazinnie:
e no easy shaaa..truly they HV really come a long way...as I dea suffer with my boifrnd I don tire but I no say future dea bright#lol#
sister, If the guy no get vision, free ham oo....

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by gunners160(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
pharmadoctor:
Annie exposing boobs since 1760
u go suck?
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is when tubaba was as broke as a church rat.Had Annie rejected him because of his poor financial status then,she won't be enjoying the good life with him right now.This is a wake up call to most naija girls who put material things before any other.Tho,not all relationships that will eventually lead to marriage.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
gal wit low self esteem, ur bf go dey gv oda girls belle while still dating u, u still stayed, he no respect u be dat
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by IceDude(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
All the girls wey dey find already made husband shey una dey see?. If una like make una get bad belle for Annie, she started from the bottom........2baba know why he bone the other baby mamas and settle down with Annie
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
This is a woman who believed in his hustle and stood by him all through.
Now, ladies are looking for already made men.

They want to reap where they did not sow, and expect to be treated lyk queen.

Queen fire.
[/size]

Pls keep quiet and find the girl that will drink garri with u. What works for others might not work for u. Its not like ur comment will stop ladies from finding "the already made men" for marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
zico202:
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN START CREATING WEBSITES LIKE FACEBOOK? YES! YOU CAN! ALL YOU NEED IS: LEARN WEB DESIGN FOR FREE, GET A CERTIFICATE, AND CHASE YOUR DREAMS! LET'S

START! >> http://zico202..com

You want to teach web designing with your ? Jeeez are you for real? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by damiloladuke: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
yes, that is the definition of a real woman

NAIRALANDERS AND BLOGGERS..CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Ashure: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
money good oo. Annie's story should be a lesson to most ladies. Patience is a virtue, the patient dog chopping the biggest bone.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Daffar: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lovely couple
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
ahsekeena:

Pls keep quiet and find the girl that will drink garri with u. What works for others might not work for u. Its not like ur comment will stop ladies from finding "the already made men" for marriage.
You ladies should also go out and work too.Don't just sit at home or be trekking from lekki to Ikoyi with heavy makeup and be looking for one aristos to bid you for a shorttime with your broke asse's.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Pidggin(f): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Their relationship has been bedeviled by several cases of infidelity from 2face yet this lady still remained with him because of fame. 2face is still cheating on her yet she's still suffering and smiling all for fame and now money, wish them a happy marriage
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by cyprus000: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
ahsekeena:

[size=13pt]
And you have to quote me to spew hogwash.

How does my ideal woman effect you..huh.
What stop you from making your own money. Or you are programed to be a leech??.
And who the fvck are you to tell me when to commentangry.

Now fvck off. I am not good with patience.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pidggin:
Their relationship has been bedeviled by several cases of infidelity from 2face yet this lady still remained with him because of fame. 2face is still cheating on her yet she's still suffering and smiling all for fame and now money, wish them a happy marriage
Ladies no dey care if her hubby dey cheat as long as the money plenty.Na money dey build a home.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by tmxme(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Unfading love
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by danduj(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
living legend toh bad
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
adazinnie:
e no easy shaaa..truly they HV really come a long way...as I dea suffer with my boifrnd I don tire but I no say future dea bright#lol#
Go find work do.No carry your burden put for the poor guy body.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Tobium1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Annie has been ugly since day 1.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by buklarbest: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
[b][/b]Enjoy ur life bro, dats the result of hardwork[b][/b
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
I no want make any girl dey with me when I still dey hustle.No be say after I make am,I come dey flex with other chicks or I quit the relationship she go start tell me history of our lives,say,"I stood by you when you were nobody"Apart from toto wey she dey give me fvck,Wetin i dey benefit?We both enjoy the fun.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by dorox10: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pidggin:
Just shut up if u don't know what to say!! She has been with him even before he became famous! So what are you talking about

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
panachuku:
gal wit low self esteem, ur bf go dey gv oda girls belle while still dating u, u still stayed, he no respect u be dat
Annie dey also play safe coded.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
adazinnie:
pray he remembers you just like tubaba did when the future gets bright.No all will do so.
Re: Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. by Pidggin(f): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
dorox10:

Just shut up if u don't know what to say!! She has been with him even before he became famous! So what are you talking about

The truth is always bitter, she's a desperado. Clinging unto a man despite knowing he's an unrepentant flirt. Trust me she did it for her own self-ambition or maybe low self-esteem, it's got to be one of the two. I don't need to argue with you or anyone else, am just being real, am out of here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) / Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.