Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen (22397 Views)

Nyesom Wike Sacks All Special Advisers Except Winston Iwo / Governor Aregbesola Submits List Of Commissioners After Two Years In Government / El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Laredojohn(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode on Monday presented the list of would-be cabinet members to the House of Assembly for screening.

The Clerk of the House, Mr. Ganiyu Abiru read the names on the floor to members.

The Governor is requesting for the screening and approval of 36 persons with 23 as Commissioners and 13 as Special Advisers.

Amongst the names are six former cabinet members from the Babatunde Raji Fashola administration including former commissioner for Agriculture, Gbolahan Lawal, former Commissioner for Health, Dr. Jide Idris, former Special Adviser, Central Business District, Folarin Coker, former Special Adviser Commerce and Industry, Seye Oladejo, former Special Adviser Works and Infrastructure, Engr. Ganiyu Johnson and former Special Adviser Rural Development, Babatunde Hunpe.

Governor Ambode had made good his promise at the inaugural address to inject new blood on merit and professionalism as the new list depicts.

It is made up of top technocrats, politicians and strategists.

The Governor named a relatively young cabinet with the likes of Mrs. Yetunde Onabolu, Fela Bank-Olemoh, Akinyemi Ashade, a partner in KPMG, former Managing Director, National Mirror, Steve Ayorinde, Alhaja Uzamat Akinbile-Yusuf, a pharmacist, Kehinde Joseph and Prof. Ademola Abass, a professor of Law, whose ages range between 39 and 47 years.

Other names include Dr. Akintola Benson, former Special Adviser Political and Legislative Powers Bureau, Dr. Abdul-Hakeem Abdul-Lateef, Dr. Mohammed Akinkunmi, former member, House of Representatives, Dr. Babatunde Adejare, Dr. Femi Onanuga, CEO of LAMATA, Dr. Dayo Mobereola, Engr. Ade Akinsanya, Arch. Wasiu Anifowoshe, former member House of Assembly, Mrs. Lola Akande, Agboola Dabiri, Ganiu Okanlomo Sanni, Anofi Elegushi, Rotimi Ogunleye, Mrs Adebimpe Akinsola, Femi Odubiyi, Alhaji Musiliu Folami, Adeniji Kazeem, Adeyemi Labinjo, Toyin Suarau, Babatunde Durosinmi-Etti, Deji Tinubu, Mrs. Mudirat Giwanson and former Chairman Ejigbo LCDA, Kehinde Bamigbetan.

The screening of the list is expected to commence immediately after the Sallah holidays while cleared cabinet members would likely be sworn in to resume the task of governance by Monday, October 5, 2015.

Source:http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/09/ambode-submits-list-of-23-commissioners-13-special-advisers-to-house-for-screening/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by temitemi1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tinubu's list cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Ilekeh(f): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Tinubu's list cheesy

Why do you think so? Because your papa name is missing from the list?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by wasco24: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by asscb(f): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
ok
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by tollytexy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Thank God my name was listed
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by boboLIL(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Screening test..
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by florence15(f): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ok..
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Anthony0094(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
.another screening for what? after we have pass tinubu screening

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by efilefun(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Tinubu's list cheesy

laurel03:
Or tinubu submits list ....
richidinho:
ok

you mean Tinubu's Commissioners? grin

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by harrysterol(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
So Tinubu has finally given him the go ahead embarassed

It's okay looting continues angry
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by damiloladuke: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
ok now....we have here

NAIRALANDERS AND BLOGGERS..CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Magomago007: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ok...next undecidedOk...next
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by laurel03(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Or tinubu submits list .... But no yeeboo commissioner ds time around...
#ekoonibaje

16 Likes

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by KunleBoye: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
OMG.....My name is not there sha, upon all the broom I bought and APC that I shouted.

Anyways, wishing Governor Ambode & his team members a great rule

Itesiwaju Eko, Io je mi ogun

9 Likes

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by richidinho(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
ok

you mean Tinubu's Commissioners? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by deebsman1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Did i see Deji Tinubu?? hope its not what am thinkin??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by efilefun(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by dOnLarich: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
embarassed Am having a sever headache
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by cosby02(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Why do you think so? Because your papa name is missing from the list?
grin grin grin bad guy
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by cosby02(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
KunleBoye:
OMG.....My name is not there sha, upon all the broom I bought and APC that I shouted.

Anyways, wishing Governor Ambode & his team members a great rule

Itesiwaju Eko, Io je mi ogun
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Ayus34(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
I'm happy for the lawal guy,he actually performed wonder as com.for AGRIC and thank God my project to help revolutionise AGRIC in the country will not witness a setback
welcome back Gbolahan lawal.....only the people into AGRIC will understand the talent and vision ur got for food security in Lagos state.
for a prosperous and secured nation AGRIC IS THE WAY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by cosby02(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
efilefun:

He has been taking those drugs but they are not working for him.
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by olu4life(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Jisox!!! Is ambode mad? Sorry to say, of all people, bamgbetan? The most useless chairman ever

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Kayrich(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Deji tinubu of classic fm's sports express i guess.
Femi bank-olemoh nice one. Sure one of these shd be sports commisioner or special adviser.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Bacteriocin(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
make dem sha come quick make we know where employment and other stuffs wan go jare. No time

1 Like

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by 1love4all: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Na dem dem full dia.
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by omoelesa(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
No yeebbos man name dey the list,i thought they own lagos?

9 Likes

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Igbos need to be taught a lesson dt yorubas magnanimity shd nt b taken for granted. Sensible people dnt always shout. Now no Igbo commissioner. Na aboki we go use replace una. d yorubas v been sensitized. You guys LL b dealt with. I only feel for the few good igbos not d chestbeating ones.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip / Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS / Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.