Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen (22423 Views)

Nyesom Wike Sacks All Special Advisers Except Winston Iwo / Governor Aregbesola Submits List Of Commissioners After Two Years In Government / El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by dyn1800: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Correct..... Hope we're now friends
tollytexy:
Thank God my name was listed
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by dekaz(m): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
AMBODE , TINUBU SPOKEMAN, JUST A MERE REPRESENTATIVE....AMBODE

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by wellmax(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Some folks are just obsessed with Tinubu. Keep hating, the guy keeps rising.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by ibedun: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ambode! Ambode! Remember say na Igbo get Lagos o! Infact no be no man's land, na Igbo get am.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by sukkot: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
not one single ndigbo. i guess lagos is not no mans land cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by nightmile: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
wellmax:
Some folks are just obsessed with Tinubu. Keep hating, the guy keeps rising.

Yanmiris are homeless , they discuss other people because they have lost their heritage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Beremx(f): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
congrats to Hon. Toyin Surau.
Ojolites are proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by EdCure: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
sadoz:
Igbos need to be taught a lesson dt yorubas magnanimity shd nt b taken for granted. Sensible people dnt always shout. Now no Igbo commissioner. Na aboki we go use replace una. d yorubas v been sensitized. You guys LL b dealt with. I only feel for the few good igbos not d chestbeating ones.
Way to go cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
sadoz:
Igbos need to be taught a lesson dt yorubas magnanimity shd nt b taken for granted. Sensible people dnt always shout. Now no Igbo commissioner. Na aboki we go use replace una. d yorubas v been sensitized. You guys LL b dealt with. I only feel for the few
good igbos not d chestbeating ones.
but they don't need it...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
sukkot:
not one single ndigbo. i guess lagos is not no mans land cheesy
e reach ur house?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Funkychic(f): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
tollytexy:
Thank God my name was listed
And what's that your name again?......
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by sukkot: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
kosplateau:

e reach ur house?
yes now

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
sukkot:
yes now
last last...being a Yoruba man no go get u a house in Lagos... I was thinking u knew this.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by sukkot: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
kosplateau:

last last...being a Yoruba man no go get u a house in Lagos... I was thinking u knew this.
bros, being a yoruba man has been of immense benefit to me. and i wouldnt want it any other way. i will always reincarnate back as a yoruba man. it feels good to be yoruba. the food is great, lagos is great, the beaches are great, what else does a man need in life ?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by hoebamaa(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Why do you think so? Because your papa name is missing from the list?
Must you use an abusive language.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Tinubu's list cheesy
for sure na..ambode na serious pinnochio...
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Guk: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
deebsman1:
Did i see Deji Tinubu?? hope its not what am thinkin??

Deji Tinubu? Thoroughbred!!! Intelligent and Cosmopolitan. Will definitely add value to Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
deebsman1:
Did i see Deji Tinubu?? hope its not what am thinkin??
Deji tinubu? Wow fantastic.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by deebsman1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Is he jagaban's son?
Guk:

Deji Tinubu? Thoroughbred!!! Intelligent and Cosmopolitan. Will definitely add value to Lagos State.
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by atlwireles: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
In this era of small government and less spending, one would have expected a 50% reduction on executive commissioners.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Booty4me: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
sadoz:
Igbos need to be taught a lesson dt yorubas magnanimity shd nt b taken for granted. Sensible people dnt always shout. Now no Igbo commissioner. Na aboki we go use replace una. d yorubas v been sensitized. You guys LL b dealt with. I only feel for the few good igbos not d chestbeating ones.
mumu
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Ilekeh(f): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
hoebamaa:
Must you use an abusive language.

Which of my words were abusive?
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by shamecurls(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ambode will be the first Governor to rule for a term in Lagos state. His eviction is so certain. Kindergarten Governor we have now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by oladele97: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dr. Abdul Hakeem abdullateef a man of dignity
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by sage2(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Funkychic:

And what's that your name again?......

You are elegant and beautiful.
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Omololu007(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
shamecurls:
Ambode will be the first Governor to rule for a term in Lagos state. His eviction is so certain. Kindergarten Governor we have now
you can keep on typing trash on nairaland,if he perform well,he will be voted in again.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Duru009(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
No igbo man........

Its totally unfair ooooooooo
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by mkoabiola: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nawa oooo
So tinub 1st son made d list of commissioners
Deji tinubu ,hmmmmm
Nx is iyaloja ,folashade
Anyway,it a family affair.
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by bandely(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Beremx:
congrats to Hon. Toyin Surau.
Ojolites are proud of you.
Do you stay in Ojo?
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Glory4ever(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Good for him and good for Lagosians!

Pay My Transport Fare To And Fro Within Lagos. I will Fumigate Your House/Office For FREE. Call : 08057741145, 08033623159
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by mannobi(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Where are the owners of Lagos? Respect is reciprocal. You don't claim another man's property and still want his favour. Hope they have learnt the lesson

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Beremx(f): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
bandely:

Do you stay in Ojo?
yes. women political meetings are held in Toyin's house at Iba.

he's a nice man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari / Appeal Court Declines To Rule On PDP Crisis / Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.