Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen (22424 Views)

Nyesom Wike Sacks All Special Advisers Except Winston Iwo / Governor Aregbesola Submits List Of Commissioners After Two Years In Government / El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Ilekeh(f): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
RickyTan:

How many Yoruba people in Enugu? If there were substantial Yoruba people there then You would be right.
Lagos na national capital so attracted lots of people and development bc federal might was there. Same thing with Abuja now.

So what is your argument again? He is governing Lagos NOT Osun. Go look at the composition of Lagos. The government reeks of nepotism and tribalism instead of a democratic representative government.
Ambode has damaged his good name more than he damaged Igbo. He will forever be seen as tribalistic and sectional. Remember that power is short term and fleeting

One day he will be out of office but his deeds will out live him

How many?

How many igbos in Lagos? You still believe your deluded 60%?

How many Yorubas in Kaduna that El Rufai was able to appoint two Yoruba men in his cabinet?

Lazy fools.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by RickyTan: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

let it be sectional 2 yorubas okay

You are just blinded by nepotism and tribalism. Governor Ambode should strive to be Governor for all in equity and fairness.
Yesterday VP Osinbajo was saying he wished late HID saw a Nigeria .....

You on the other hand are pushing a different kind of Nigeria.
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by teamchocolate: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
I see yeeboes avoiding this thread, the way Lagosians avoided ikorodu road today the 21st day of September 2015 grin grin

kosplateau:

e reach ur house?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by RickyTan: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

How many?

How many igbos in Lagos? You still believe your deluded 60%?

How many Yorubas in Kaduna that El Rufai was able to appoint two Yoruba men in his cabinet?

Lazy fools.

Name calling is not argument. Plenty of Yoruba in Kaduna. Been there a long time too. My school buddies were Yoruba from Kaduna and they acted more Hausa than Yoruba.
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by teamchocolate: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
My sentiments exactly!! You took the words right out of my mouth... at my grandma's property, they do not pay association dues, they do not pay rent, they do not pay nepa bills, they are the the most difficult tenants...

undecided undecided
Ilekeh:

Stop lying. Igbos do not pay their taxes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by ibedun: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
RickyTan:

You are just blinded by nepotism and tribalism. Governor Ambode should strive to be Governor for all in equity and fairness.
Yesterday VP Osinbajo was saying he wished late HID saw a Nigeria .....

You on the other hand are pushing a different kind of Nigeria.

We Yoruba's need to ruthlessly assert our authority on our Land. Igbo's have a right to live in Lagos but only in manageable numbers.

The number of Igbos in Lagos is not healthy for both tribes. This is Yoruba land and we MUST and have a duty to protect it by any means necessary. The Igbos have their own land and they are refugees by choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by shiffynaani(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
RickyTan:

How many Yoruba people in Enugu? If there were substantial Yoruba people there then You would be right.
Lagos na national capital so attracted lots of people and development bc federal might was there. Same thing with Abuja now.

So what is your argument again? He is governing Lagos NOT Osun. Go look at the composition of Lagos. The government reeks of nepotism and tribalism instead of a democratic representative government.
Ambode has damaged his good name more than he damaged Igbo. He will forever be seen as tribalistic and sectional. Remember that power is short term and fleeting

the thing pain ;-> am wella.
He is doing his people's will so he's got a very good name amongst the indegine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by teamchocolate: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
The talk of a pained powerless man...

Sorry o grin grin

Thot you owned Lagos undecided undecided

tongue tongue

RickyTan:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by RickyTan: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
ibedun:

We Yoruba's need to ruthlessly assert our authority on our Land. Igbo's have a right to live in Lagos but only in manageable numbers.

The number of Igbos in Lagos is not healthy for both tribes. This is Yoruba land and we MUST and have a duty to protect it by any means necessary. The Igbos have their own land and they are refugees by choice.

Lol. See yourself. Yoruba land IS STILL Nigerian land. So you have NO point.
In manageable numbers? As determined by WHO?

You de pay their living expenses
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
sadoz:
Igbos need to be taught a lesson dt yorubas magnanimity shd nt b taken for granted. Sensible people dnt always shout. Now no Igbo commissioner. Na aboki we go use replace una. d yorubas v been sensitized. You guys LL b dealt with. I only feel for the few good igbos not d chestbeating ones.
What concern Igbo's with been commissioner, whether Igbo is commissioner or not does not change the price of garri in the market, the previous commissioners what did they achieved, the people that control the businesses in a city own the city, as an ordinary man on the street, business owners control your spending, not the commissioners. Lagos is under the occupation of the Jews from the east and own about 70% of businesses in Lagos, this business owners control our spending, house rent etc Surulere,Amuwo odofin,Ajao estate,lekki axis is totally in the hand of the Jews,all the market in Lagos from Alaba to computer village to Idumota to Trade fair complex is their possession. Having position in Government will not affect advancement of the Jews, if you doubt it go and ask Adolph Hitler the frustration that led him to start to massacre the Jews, because the Jews control small businesses in Europe at that time.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by RickyTan: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
teamchocolate:
The talk of a pained powerless man...

Sorry o grin grin

Thot you owned Lagos undecided undecided

tongue tongue

LAGOS belongs to ALL Nigerians. You cannot do ANYTHING about the composition. Hatred and tribalism is anti- thetical to development and stability.

That said, I am not PAINED one bit. I am a very happy, PEACEFUL, logical person.
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by ibedun: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
RickyTan:

Lol. See yourself. Yoruba land IS STILL Nigerian land. So you have NO point.
In manageable numbers? As determined by WHO?

You de pay their living expenses

Your life must be pitiful. So you think you are a Lagosian abi? You want to convert another man's land to your territory?

Not this Lagos, may be another one somewhere but not this Lagos.

Berra go and identify your village in your state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by RickyTan: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
shiffynaani:
the thing pain ;-> am wella.
He is doing his people's will so he's got a very good name amongst the indegine

I am positive that Governor Ambode in his inauguration speech promised to be Governor For ALL.
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by RickyTan: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
ibedun:

Your life must be pitiful. So you think you are a Lagosian abi? You want to convert another man's land to your territory?

Not this Lagos, may be another one somewhere but not this Lagos.

Berra go and identify your village in your state.

You must own Lagos on NL.
On ground what do you really OWN?
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by ibedun: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
RickyTan:

You must own Lagos on NL.
On ground what do you really OWN?

3 houses already. See the 4th is almost there in a very prime area of EKO.

From Hard graft work not the SARAKI type.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by shiffynaani(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
RickyTan:

I am positive that Governor Ambode in his inauguration speech promised to be Governor For ALL.
Yea,he's gonna be governor for ALL but stay clear from our polity.shekina!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by aleem50(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Klinee:
lagos belong to all, so there must be equity pls.
You can challenge this in the law of court. Keep deceiving yourself till south yeast states are nothing to reckon with again.

OMG!I have vowed not to be a tribalist on Nairaland again but some fools will post some trash that you won't be able to help yourself with than to blast them. God forgive me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by RickyTan: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
ibedun:

3 houses already. See the 4th is almost there in a very prime area of EKO.

From Hard graft work not the SARAKI type.

I am very trully happy for you. May you go from strength to strength and in good health too.

Nigeria must be great! We cannot afford to become a failed weak state like Somalia or Yemen.
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by aleem50(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
RickyTan:

LAGOS belongs to ALL Nigerians. You cannot do ANYTHING about the composition. Hatred and tribalism is anti- thetical to development and stability.

That said, I am not PAINED one bit. I am a very happy, PEACEFUL, logical person.

yeah Lagos is for all Nigerians likewise other places in Nigeria so far you are a Nigerian. But the truth must be said,anywhere you found yourselves in Nigeria, try as much as possible to respect your host. Yorubas are your hosts,you people are visitors,don't claim what doesn't belong to you . Moreover I think you guys don't believe in one Nigeria ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
What kind of backward list is this ? Only Yoruba people ??! Not even one single Igbo? We don't need this type of mentality, this is an opportunity to mix the candidates and set example to us . Bad leadership I must say. As half Igbo half Yoruba I'm partly disappointed.
. lagos is where many Igbo calls home, Yoruba Pls humble yourselves.
I guess ambode is a local Yoruba man then
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Klinee:
lagos belong to all and everybody pay equal taxes. Then why exempting one particular tribe? Its unfair!
Lagos doesnt belong to all o cos even d oba of lagos is a yoruba man nd secondly u guys decided to migrate to lagos for greeners pasture cos if lagos is for all why do u guys go to ur villages to build mighty mashions why nt in lagos undecided
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Sultanchidi(m): 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
So? Abi na me wan submit d list, dis nairaland self must every rubbish make FP
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Klinee:
lagos belong to all and everybody pay equal taxes. Then why exempting one particular tribe? Its unfair!
Lagos doesnt belong to all o cos even d oba of lagos is a yoruba man nd secondly u guys decided to migrate to lagos for greener pasture cos if lagos is for all why do u guys go to ur villages to build mighty mashions why nt in lagos undecided undecided
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Lagos doesnt belong to all o cos even d oba of lagos is a yoruba man nd secondly u guys decided to migrate to lagos for greeners pasture cos if lagos is for all why do u guys go to ur villages to build mighty mashions why nt in lagos undecided undecided

You are a mean and crazy person , were you not talking about showing love to others earlier ? On the bipolar thread. Now you are spreading hate and being tribalistic !
Just log off Nairaland for today and take a walk for some fresh air , it does help to balance the mood
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by RickyTan: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
aleem50:
yeah Lagos is for all Nigerians likewise other places in Nigeria so far you are a Nigerian. But the truth must be said,anywhere you found yourselves in Nigeria, try as much as possible to respect your host. Yorubas are your hosts,you people are visitors,don't claim what doesn't belong to you . Moreover I think you guys don't believe in one Nigeria ?

At least your comment flows and adds up. For me, respect is mutual. One must respect all persons not just "hosts" as you say. Nigerians are FREE to live wherever they want. If you like call us "visitors" in our own country - all I know is I am a proud Nigerian.

Lagos ALONE enjoyed Federal Capital Status so attracted money and people. SEE ABUJA as it blossom - hotels, diplomats, major airport, population etc.
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
MymothersKeeper:

You are a mean and crazy person , were you not talking about showing love to others earlier ? On the bipolar thread. Now you are spreading hate and being tribalistic !
Just log off Nairaland for today and take a walk for some fresh air , it does help to balance the mood

see d guilt eating u up with ur crazy nature are u sure u not mentally disturbed too atleast i kno my mentally
Disturbed i accept it bt u laye u will nt accept am sure ur ex is more mentally stable dan u u are so aggressive
nd i pity u criosly aggressive ok
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by VirginFinder: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
What kind of backward list is this ? Only Yoruba people ??! Not even one single Igbo? We don't need this type of mentality, this is an opportunity to mix the candidates and set example to us . Bad leadership I must say. As half Igbo half Yoruba I'm partly disappointed.
You are not serious!
Dont you know ibos are INSATIABLE INGRATES?
Give them a foot and they'll take a yard.
I guess your dad is ibo.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Khez: 12:06am On Sep 22, 2015
It's obvious Tinubu has taken over power again o

How did we let ourselves beaten under the rain twice sad jezzz
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by ibedun: 12:19am On Sep 22, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
What kind of backward list is this ? Only Yoruba people ??! Not even one single Igbo? We don't need this type of mentality, this is an opportunity to mix the candidates and set example to us . Bad leadership I must say. As [b]half Igbo half Yoruba [/b]I'm partly disappointed.

What do you want us to do. They have their own land but they think Lagos is game. Fold our arms and watch them?

How do you plan to dispossess a whole tribe of their ancestral land without provoking violence?

Would you let me come to your home and dispossess you of your means to life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Klinee: 12:55am On Sep 22, 2015
halfrica:

Lagos doesnt belong to all o cos even d oba of lagos is a yoruba man nd secondly u guys decided to migrate to lagos for greeners pasture cos if lagos is for all why do u guys go to ur villages to build mighty mashions why nt in lagos undecided
Which mansion? The igbo in lagos build mansion in lagos, they equal pay taxes in lagos, they participate in all the activities that help in growth of lagos economy. So they should also be represented in the government so as to show that they are part and parcel of the state.
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Tinubi gave him that list to submit
Re: Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Klinee:
lagos belong to all, so there must be equity pls.
RickyTan:

cheesy grin cheesy Eyin Aburo mi you two better wake up! That was once upon a time hun.I'm sure you've heard this song before and it goes thus

"Tell dem say our eyes don clear,tell dem say our eyes don open"

Aburo our eyes have finally opened.Let it be known that after igbokwe and akabueze, wallai even ward councillor you won't taste
cheesy cheesy.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Declines To Rule On PDP Crisis / Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.