Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) (47633 Views)

Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria / Sale Of Uniben Postgraduate Form 2017/2018 / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by sinisters(m): 12:19am On Sep 22, 2015
Societal madness...illeterate/half baked graduates.smh.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by jstriker442(m): 1:39am On Sep 22, 2015
LatestTrend:
Primitive tradition brought to remembrance by some mentally r e t a r d ed "graduates". grin

ever heard of or attended a grad. Party organised by the white's u so much praise. Ts gud we defend our actions and gain recognition, nt castigate.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by clemzo101(m): 5:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Well I trust myself, during my time at unilorin some sons of bitchessss wanted pouring me with water but the d kind of face I carried dey fuckinggg dropped d bucket. Dey will do onto u what u want dem to do. If u don't like it nobody will do dat. It's a shame though why skools still allow dis on campuses. If u want to celebrate with me buy me gifts and pop champagne with me not making me suffer. Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by osimataylor(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Arrant nonsense.Youthful exhuberance.Outright foolishness.
florence15:
Holy Jeez... shocked shocked
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by simplisity(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2015
florence15:
Holy Jeez... shocked shocked
Be warned the way u mixuse the name of Jesus. 2nd commandmt, Do not use the name of the Lord ur God in vain, but, it is unfortunate that this has been d peoples slang these days.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by skytanics(m): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2015
Hope this is not another way of promoting jungle justice.....congrats to the new graduate.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Emasel(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2015
UNIBEN, crazy school shocked

Till today I still wonder how I was able to escape all these, only my girlfriend poured me two sachets of pure water that day.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by dblaisepascal(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2015
love2nicee:
Is this becoming a trend among studentS ..? Wish him well though

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/09/see-what-they-did-to-a-graduating-student-of-uniben-todayphoto.html
peverts
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Catalyst4real: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Looks like he had earlier been buried alive
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2015
Jesus shocked
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Jackossky(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2015
If anyone tries that with me ehnnn

Na juju sure pass
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by gpgodswill: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2015
;Dchaiiii c d sand man spider man nearly delt with ;Dchaiiii c d sand man spider man nearly delt with
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by eROCK247(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2015
This would never happen in DELSU Abraka. Na pure water n wine/drinks dem dey pour.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by MzPee01: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Sijo01:
Walahi, these people have mad.
This is real madness
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Nlevel(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
All Schools' Authorities shd not wait for someone to die be fore they ban all these rubbish.I was only poured water then in UNIBEN on d day of my last paper but now d situation has changed.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by UnaDonStart(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

abegi...relax....its not that,they are killing her....this tradition creates strong bonds through life....

Oga, park well... I mean PARK WELL,what useless Bond does this meaningless and uninteresting act create.you need to listen to yourself say it creates a strong bond,What bond....okay you create a strong bond by bathing a person in a barbaric way after their final year exams,no be only strong BOND,na strong GLUE.because you dey do am you won come stylishly defend am.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by tsdarkside(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
UnaDonStart:

Oga, park well... I mean PARK WELL,what useless Bond does this meaningless and uninteresting act create.you need to listen to yourself say it creates a strong bond,What bond....okay you create a strong bond by bathing a person in a barbaric way after their final year exams,no be only strong BOND,na strong GLUE.because you dey do am you won come stylishly defend am.

it is fact,in human nature...i find nothing wrong with the tradition...do you know how many people i had a quarrel,then the next day we were good friends??...dont bash me,because you dont understand bonds....
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by UnaDonStart(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

it is fact,in human nature...i find nothing wrong with the tradition...do you know how many people i had a quarrel,then the next day we were good friends??...dont bash me,because you dont understand bonds....
Okay oooh! I sure don't know about bond going by this your biased explanation.I don already bash you,abeg no bash me back oh,cos an eye for an eye go make plenty blind people dey this world.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by tsdarkside(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
UnaDonStart:

Okay oooh! I sure don't know about bond going by this your biased explanation.I don already bash you,abeg no bash me back oh,cos an eye for an eye go make plenty blind people dey this world.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by UnaDonStart(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

grin grin grin grin grin
See ya teeth, Like Saraki!!!.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by jennifer22(f): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2015
They should have just killed him for graduating, and d guy just relax to allow himself to be molested all in the name of graduating....

some Nigeria students have small mind.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by jstriker442(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2015
LatestTrend:
Primitive tradition brought to remembrance by some mentally r e t a r d ed "graduates". grin

even d NAKED maiden dance practiced by some african countries is now a tourist Attraction. Even those your god-white people hav there own celebration. Ever heard of frats. Stop hating.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Unibenstudents: 1:36am On Feb 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / See The Evil Happening In Uniport! / Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.