Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi (33189 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Okonjo-iweala Joins Us Investment Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by yinkuscious(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
tollytexy:
Na this kind madam I dey pray for make she be my sugar mama grin grin grin
do u really hate being alive ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Btruth: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
tollytexy:

Sugar Wetin? shocked

Sugar mama?...... but why now?

** rush go inside toilet, vomit, take water wash face. Return back to the sitting room, and take a tom-tom to lick.**

Boy, you just spoil my evening. That woman wey be like senior ogbanje. #Never!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by nortcentrallord(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha, shame don catch all her detractors. Even her last child is soaring high and a million miles ahead of most block heads we call leaders in this country. Where are the e-rats who label her with all kinds of names? Shame on u all. Ntorrrr!

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by ekemini606: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Out with intelligent mind, in with aboooki, with kettle to wash their yansh.
Effortlessly adesina is gone..now my mother.

And they say my gej was clueless.
Nigerians you truly deserve aboooki leadership.

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
neocortex:

Lara's driver.
grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by mywells: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Career woman waiting to celebrate centinery in the money industry.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by CCsurplus007(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Congrats ma!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don talk am before..i go talk am again...make buhari make this woman minister of finance again...she just too mush.. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by sukkot: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
eleke puff puff dey go destroy another establishment after she done destroy nigeria
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Wish her luck.
Hope She won't repeat the grave mistakes she made while coordinating the Nigerian economy.Because any mistake made covertly or overtly while administering vaccines to children can cause millions of lives.
So she should make sure she gives productive advices
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by kenny987(f): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
IzonOwei:
I don talk am before..i go talk am again...make buhari make this woman minister of finance again...she just too mush.. cheesy cheesy

I doubt she will ever accept that or any appointment from a government that has taken its time to vilify and try to tarnish her hard-earned image. If na u kwanu?

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by FRANKOXY(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
NGOO BIKO DO US PROUD THERE

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is what most of our politicians can't do...leaving office to their professional lives...I give ngozi hand...look at ameachi...what else can ameachi do or become if not a politician waiting for appointments... angry..cant add no meaning to the society...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/why-im-excited-about-my-new-jobs-okonjo-iweala/

Congrats to u madam hope u will not handle d job d way u handle our economy during GEJ tenure.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by magzey: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
GREAT THE WOMAN SHE WAS SO BRILLIANT THATS WHY GEJ LEAVE THE NIGERIAN TREASURY FOR HER TO SPENT AYAKATA BEFORE YOU PRONOUNCE ''CHAI"" EVERY MINISTER ADVISERS, fIRST wiFE eTC, ......CLEAR THE TREASURY finito. CHAI !!! tHEir iS God OHHhhhhHHH!!!

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
kenny987:

I doubt she will ever accept that or any appointment from a government that has taken its time to vilify and try to tarnish her hard-earned image. If na u kwanu?
I am just saying it for saying sake..the woman just too mush..unlike some politicians who are waiting hopelessly for appointments because they can't live beyond the boundaries of government....

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Excellentmind: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
It's interesting to note that wild lies and false theories proponed by APC do not affect the recognition of our internationally renowned economist, in the person of NOI.

Madam, move on, for sky is your limit.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by nurseafrica: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Groaning groaners and lying liars be like ( this woman too much) in their mind but to admit it here.
There mentor oshmoli will console himself with Madam Fortes cunt but even at that he will not attain full erection and will release quickly he is bad at every thing ask Edo people

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by tete7000(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oshiomole after leaving office must secure bigger international jobs to prove he is better than this woman as he struggles to demostrate with his attacks on her.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by lordmayor4(m): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
The Rothschild connection... don't quote me if you don't know what i meant.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Vikky014(f): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
tollytexy:
nt even ur wife
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by dignity33: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Is now i know that Oshomole noice maker are just empty vessel just to tanish the image of a blessed one, if Ngozi where corrupt she would have not be the director of world bank?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by 4pppp(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
exxell:
Nwa Anioma well done... These peeps from Anioma are special. Reminds of of Osadebey and Colonel Achuzia.
she is from umuoda in abia state
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by onismate: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chaiii iiii where is Adams oshiomhole to come see this. Adams be crying now in iara's kitchen. Upon everything APC and Buhari is doing.. Still this woman is bracing stronger and higher. Congrats ma

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by M4gunners: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yes o e don happened again o.NOI don put bad belle to shame o.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by nanalady(f): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
I salute this woman.....she keeps going up....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Pontaboki: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Buhari is a Terrorist~ Ben Carson

Quote me and Perish!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
sp

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by pazienza(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
GEJ team of high flyers, first Adesina, then Arunma Oteh, now Aunty Ngoo. No dulling.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by knightsTempler: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by adino(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
sukkot:
eleke puff puff dey go destroy another establishment after she done destroy nigeria

Bigot, illussionist. You do not even measure to her grandson's intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters / Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.