Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi (33191 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Okonjo-iweala Joins Us Investment Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Noble11(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sahara desert reporters can never report this kind of news...

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by adezor: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ex-President Jo's abinet members carried goodluck that could only manifest outside Nigeria
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
One of the greatest women Nigeria has after Prof Dora Akuyeile. Parents prayer keep her moving
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by tolustx(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
excellencyabia1:
Greatness is not achieved by noise making but with knowledge. Whilers come and while
Please, what is d meaning of Whilers? ? ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by siaco(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
hardywaltz:
Still doesn't change the fact that she mislead GEJ
who is this one?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by osenge: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
UP !UP !UP! UP! UP! YOU GO MA, I,M HAPPY FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Sultanchidi(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Keep going higher while some people in naija keep hating, ngozi did dis, ngozi did dat, una dey c her progress now. Haters repent oh

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by abduljabbar4(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
mrjangaweed:
cc
demdem
ngeneukwenu
abduljabbar4
HungerBAD
koboko69
dekdek
midolian
cheesy

When will gej become the peace ambassador u told us about?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by WinkWrld: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Honestly, I keep saying this. She is NOT an achiever because she has made no impacts on the common man specially during her years as the Minister
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Akon419(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Buhari will be like, I want to re hair this woman but proud and body odour may not allow him

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by nedupel(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
tollytexy:
Na this kind madam I dey pray for make she be my sugar mama grin grin grin
mumu no go school dey assume,person mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Rich woman, she is a share holder in that company. What are you praising her for, she stole from you to make big profile for herself and you are jumping up and down
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by AKBINARY: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
SHE IS A SHINNING LIGHT NA FORWARD BE HER NAME LETS WHAT BECOMES OF OSHIMOLE AFTER LEAVING OFFICE

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by ajebuter(f): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
She that God uplifts

No Oshiomole or APC can bring down

Go on lady!

Shine and glow!

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by friends4ever(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
I respect that name, Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala...let the enemies of the igbo land cry wolf tongue
Ndigbo kwenu grin cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by friends4ever(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
ydass:
Rich woman, she is a share holder in that company. What are you praising her for, she stole from you to make big profile for herself and you are jumping up and down

CRY CRY BABY grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by ajebuter(f): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
neocortex:

Lara's driver.

More of Lara's love-vendor.

You know all the governors want a taste of her punnie:

Okoroawusa comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by neocortex: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
ajebuter:

More of Lara's love-vendor.

You know all the governors want a taste of her punnie:

Okoroawusa comes to mind.

This one way u talk
My hand no dey o grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by godzson(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Am yoruba but I cnt help but admire igbos, dr.Ngozi okonjo keep bailimg while ur haterz keep failing. Where is dat lara house kreper again

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by tollytexy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
yinkuscious:
do u really hate being alive ?

Ask google
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by suxkill: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
God please make her and my enemies to behave like this kaza !!!

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by godzson(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
ydass:

Y u dy hate, let's see what dat lara house boy nd Buhari wud achieve afta dere tenure, at least gej is also a world peace ambassador
And mind u am yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by melzabull(f): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mummy Ngozi, keep soaring higher and higher while your enemies keep accusing, complaining and writing petitions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by melzabull(f): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
WinkWrld:
Honestly, I keep saying this. She is NOT an achiever because she has made no impacts on the common man specially during her years as the Minister
OK we have heard. Now go and die

abduljabbar4:

aboooki, When will the petition you (dare devil haters) signed be honoured

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by mojeer678: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Great. I bet even the Eagles will be jealous of her, she doesn't leap but soar. She is making her enemies look like ant without effort

Economic hit-woman. Mission accomplished. Set Nigeria back 200 centuries. Smh
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by godzson(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Aboki like u, when wud Buhari start pursuing hia hidden ialamic agenda[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oshiomole how market? That man ugliness don affect him brain

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by mrobjective: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
DikeOha882:
Very bad of you,learn to respect people, not everyone from that ethnic group is a bitter person and for the fact that they have not attacked anyone in this thread, then your write up is uncalled for

Please,do not insult them.Enough of this nonsense.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by mrobjective: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
danjumakolo:
Wish her luck.
Hope She won't repeat the grave mistakes she made while coordinating the Nigerian economy.Because any mistake made covertly or overtly while administering vaccines to children can cause millions of lives.
So she should make sure she gives productive advices

What mistakes?
If you are given 30years to tell us her mistakes you won't be able to say anything.If you doubt me,just tell us one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by christinie(f): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
I love that lady.
Blakjewelry:
Great. I bet even the Eagles will be jealous of her, she doesn't leap but soar. She is making her enemies look like ant without effort

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai / They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.