Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi (33185 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Okonjo-iweala Joins Us Investment Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Osirimononaye(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2015
ceejay4real:

OBJ discovered Ngozi not GEJ your fake Hero!
GO TO HELL!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by melzabull(f): 6:46am On Sep 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Hopeless prostitute which petition are you talking about
your mama prostitute. The petition you spiteful irritants signed against her recognition in Ivy league

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by mrobjective: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2015
imsuboi:

Oga keep quiet. It seems you're new here.

Let's see how your far your "anti-tribal-w

ar" crusade would go. undecided

Well,if you watch me for all eternity,you will never see me insult anyone.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Ujulabelle: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2015
hardywaltz:
Still doesn't change the fact that she mislead GEJ
where u there when the misleading was going on? remember you will be judged by all ur utterances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2015
Proudly anioma, proudly igbo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Ujupsy: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2015
congratulations ma, you are a blessing to your people,wailers continue wailing
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Ujulabelle: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2015
mikolo80:
abi, a woman that sold 170 million ppl into slavery ba. only goodness knows what they are injecting ppl with now.notice the sudden increase in cancer,autism and allergy cases since they started immunization. more profitable than polio
I don't think u r supposed to be alive. U shld be dead by now. Evil mind.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by mrobjective: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

Quote me again, when your moniker is 365 days old.

I am so sorry...wondnt have quotated you if I had options.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by mrobjective: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=Xetima post=38248920]

See them, they are minority in Delta, yet federalist (detrabilised), not criminality minded, not politically 'helped' like some rich Nigerians, do not own nor fight for oil wells, but accomplished in every area. God bless Anioma people!

- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
- Tony Elumelu
- Okowa
- Jim Ovia
- Emefiele
- JJ Okocha
- Sunday Oliseh
- Stephen Keshi
- Kachikwu
- and the list is swelling ...

The list is endless.They are really great achievers....God bless Anioma.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by DJAmyluv: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2015
shidof:
Why wn't she get ol d appointment, dtz d price for nearly sell Nigeria to dose foreign powers. All we used to heard during her tenure was development and growth on paper but no real visible impacts on d citizen's life.
you are a goat! Come on, go and eat grass.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by shidof(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2015
DJAmyluv:
you are a goat! Come on, go and eat grass.
it's too early to be barking. Jst take ur drug and rest.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by KanwuliaJara: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Big fat lie, I've seen naturalized Nigerians that lives off food stamp in Florida. grin

In Nigeria there is nothing like food stamp and Govt welfare package - It's usually every man for himself. tongue

Hmmmmmmm
Don't run out of Naija to return in a coffin from "abroad" in the future o? grin

Even BUHARI nor dey use NIGERIAN MORGUES aka HOSPITALS!

Try to use FASHOLA HOSPITALS in LEH-GUS, don't pay your bill and see if dem nor go CHAIN dat ya "dada" abi na "afrp" to the nearest "suck-away" pipe ke! grin

Muchechecheche grin

Good morning sweerie!!!!! grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by ngoziama: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2015
onlymayz:
Congrats.
But you may be needed in court soon. - Oshiomole

Out of points.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by VcStunner(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2015
hardywaltz:
I respect your opinion a lot and would love to share in your facts if any. I wish I can get some wrong economic policies of Iweala I can use in any future argument. I kinda need your help pls thanks
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by smuth(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
hardywaltz:

Please go and tell them to withdraw the appointments...You don't like good news in your family so why expect one from others. Enemies of progress can never progress in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by ddeola: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
She's got it in terms of experience and pedigree. But honestly, she did what she hasn't and couldn't do in the US. You cannot steal in the US and go free, you will face the music. Or maybe she was polluted and just joined the polithiefians. Now, they are all smiling to the bank while the Nigerian economy is crawling. What a shame!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by free13: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nice.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by mescapee: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Great. I bet even the Eagles will be jealous of her, she doesn't leap but soar. She is making her enemies look like ant without effort

Ride on!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by mescapee: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
buygala:
Ngozi, abeg give me your native doctor number, because the only way you go is up, no matter what embarassed

Obviously, even Buhari's and Oshiomohle's Body Odour/language cannot dim her shining light cool

She whom the gods have blessed.....even 1000 Oshiomohles cannot curse smiley

Gbam!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by mescapee: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
anonimi:
What of Oshi-Omo-Ole? Na where dem go appoint am?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711988_img1280483105130_jpeg_jpegb1c7fc64f8bd4437ea95677357b8006b

Osho eeeeeeeee!!!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
mrobjective:

What mistakes?
If you are given 30years to tell us her mistakes you won't be able to say anything.If you doubt me,just tell us one.

This are her mistakes.

www.thenationonlineng.net/economy-okonjo-iwealas-hidden-figures/
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by cjrane: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
In Phyno's voice....,,
Haters abeg make Una go Modd.... grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by adekunle0000: 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
why is it that we yorubas are always jealous of the Igbo? we never appreciate them even though they are the first among other Nigerian tribes to contribute meaningfully to the development of our fatherland. I know some will disagree.
NOTE. I am a Yoruba but I stand for the Truth. these people are our best friend if only jealousy will make us see that.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by SonOfEl(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
danjumakolo:

This are her mistakes.

www.thenationonlineng.net/economy-okonjo-iwealas-hidden-figures/

you are citing an antiNOI proAPC agency as your source? how about going for a neutral source?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
I guess that's a fitting reward for dancing to the tunes of the white supremacists and helping them further ruin our economy. karma will surely catch up with her and her colleagues one day.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by onenaira3: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
My princess of ogwashi-uku. No matter what they say or do, no one can ever pull you down. The gods as well as our GOD is with you. Hold you head up high and congrats of your new job.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by mikolo80: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Ujulabelle:

I don't think u r supposed to be alive. U shld be dead by now. Evil mind.
i made my comments,you insulted me. who between me and you do you think ppl will vote dead.don't forget this is a public forum and you are an ambassador of your parents and teachers home training
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi by ststyreal(f): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
tollytexy:
Na this kind madam I dey pray for make she be my sugar mama grin grin grin
Ehen!, make I sing for u small, as u say na free money u wan chop, u no wan work, oya sing with me, " lazy bone, lazy bone, lazy lazy bone, lazy bone, lazy bone, lazy lazy bone" repeat am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors / Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.