Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) (24692 Views)

El-rufai Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by olatade(m): 5:58am On Sep 22, 2015
walanter:
abeg which part of kd kigo dey

The street directly opposite makarfi street,the one that lady and her daughter sell akara every morning
Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by thefakestan: 6:02am On Sep 22, 2015
Felaak47:
Who dash monkey wings?
Another "Monkey" typing.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by amanze15(m): 6:14am On Sep 22, 2015
hmmmmm.... shocked
Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by olatade(m): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2015
jkendy:
Tnk God dat ur Chinese Tecno phone wasn't 'flooded' alongside "ur pins". Nairaland 4 hard U ds evening.

Yes
Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by Nairalander303(m): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2015
U re right Man
Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by kolaosita4(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Ok thank you Mighty Midget, pls start employment biko
Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by walanter(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2015
olatade:

The street directly opposite makarfi street,the one that lady and her daughter sell akara every morning
hmmm makarfi street...or plaza and wic lady and her daughter seenz u kwn dem well.
Bro d flood did not affect barnawa bah?
Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by harry509: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Yinkwamo:

Hmmmmmm.. I hope he did not go there to mark the houses in the affected areas for demolition. Fingers crossed angry
yes ooh my broda. U kw most of our nigeria leader's think uda their anu....s
Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2015
tobtap:
the real problem is TOWN-PLANNING.. most naija cities aint planned and dont have proper drainage systems...

Nothing to do with town planning, the flooding is from a dam located in cameroon , the operators decided to dump excess water and this is the consequence, am sure the cameronians must have informs NEMA, but u know nigerians, they always like to wait till the unpleasant events happens than they blame govt, the residents were earlier warned to relocate few years back but they stubbornly chose to stay back.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by talk2riel: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2015
olatade:

Bros just tell am say "obalende" area he go quickly understand
Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by sam90s(m): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2015
ademega:
people should watch out for this man. I can see he is trying his best for his people. my mind is telling me that he can't pocket trillions of money like a former gov now in trouble (wailers pls I no mention any name oh I beg una)

I think we should all monitor him and watch out for him as one of our options as Nigeria president in the nearest future.

our hope on some people has been dashed with corruption cases against them (fashola and co) .

one thing I am sure of is that, this present dispensation will produce a new crop of politicians that Nigerians can trust and vote for when the time comes.

this is the opportunity for some new faces in government to write their names in gold.

modify *
it takes me a whole lot of joblessness on the job and great show of irresponsibility at the work place to become 1st2C in which I can boldly say right now I am not proud of myself for the time wasted.
then my mind goes to these fellows :
ladyF
introvert
it must have taken them a whole lot of joblessness that jobless mad Men on the street could ever imagined to be making FTC on almost every thread.

it's nothing to celebrate to be sincere. especially people that always use the opportunity to thank relatives both living and dead.(ancestors)

Judging by your logic, no current top level politician should be allowed to occupy their position, since virtually every have deigferent level of allegation against them (especially in the print/online media), that include the current Commander in Chief. Totally premature to writeoff Fashola, not to mention wasteful.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by tmxme(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2015
undecided
Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by majalisa(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2015
olatade:
The flood totally swallowed up my apartment(kigo extension)and I couldn't salvage any of my property,not even a pin....so depressing
hardluck bro

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by olatade(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
talk2riel:

Bros just tell am say "obalende" area he go quickly understand

Tor,I go tell am grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) by lordchiz(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
olatade:
The flood totally swallowed up my apartment(kigo extension)and I couldn't salvage any of my property,not even a pin....so depressing

So sorry. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari And Service Chiefs In Closed-Door Meeting / Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift / APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.