Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) (19914 Views)

*forum Game* Spot Out The Differences In This Picture / Palindromes Re Word(s) Dat Read(s) D Same When Read Backward.let's Av Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Suspect me for wetin?? undecided, I'm not a suspect na grin.

S......they're both storage devices

D.....one has a lower storage capacity than d other.

Tea n coffee.
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Suspect you for that twins and triplet wey you mentioned na? whether na proverb you dey take style talk na grin

S ......... they are both beverages

D ............ one is nutritious and can be made with either milo, bournvita, ovaltine or lipton with added sugar and milk; the other contains caffeine, sugar can be added with no milk, students do make use of it in order to keep them awake so as to study for exam

Showercap and hair-net
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
vivie01:
Suspect you for that twins and triplet wey you mentioned na? whether na proverb you dey take style talk na grin

S ......... they are both beverages

D ............ one is nutritious and can be made with either milo, bournvita, ovaltine or lipton with added sugar and milk; the other contains caffeine, sugar can be added with no milk, students do make use of it in order to keep them awake so as to study for exam

Showercap and hair-net
grin....na wetin come my mind I type na. cheesy. This ur kweshion get as e be for me, lemme call shaybebaby to help me out.
cc....shaybebaby.
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
shervydman:

grin....na wetin come my mind I type na. cheesy. This ur kweshion get as e be for me, lemme call shaybebaby to help me out.
cc....shaybebaby.

Abeggggg, no bring that one come here for me jor, you dey form innocenty abi? Kwantinue.....

Na so you talk the other time say you no know how pressure they make girls comb hair ..... angry grin
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
vivie01:

Abeggggg, no bring that one come here for me jor, you dey form innocenty abi? Kwantinue.....

Na so you talk the other time say you no know how pressure they make girls comb hair ..... undecided grin
cheesy....mo ma rogo o, not to know something na sin again? cheesy grin
OK....lemme try, sha no abuse me if I no get am cos I no dey wear am. grin

S....they're both worn on d head by ladies

D....one is used in bathrooms or swimming pool or any surrounding that contains water while the other is worn when the hair is unmade. undecided

Mortar and pestle.
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ehn-ehn, you just dey talk now! How you go tell me say you no know ehn? That other one- net, no be only when hair is unmade, when its made too, used when a lady wants to sleep too so the hair wouldnt scatter, you don remember now? grin

S ........... Both are used for pounding yam, pounded yam made with it dey smooth baje for mouth

D ......... One is the mother that receives the yam; the other pounds it to soft and smooth paste

Closeup and colgate toothpaste
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
I no remember anything jor....so, because u end ur sentence with paste, u come set paste kweshion for me, abi? Kwantinue.

S....they're both toothpaste.

D....one is marketed by Unilever while d other is made by an American company.

Rome and Vernice.
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Is it American coy or South African coy? Not sure sha. You no remember anything? Okay lipsrsealed

S....... both are big cities

D ........ One is in Italy; another one is in America (correct me if Im wrong ooo, I'm not sure of my answers ooo)

UK and USA
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Both cities are in Italy. I think say na American company dey manufacture Colgate toothpaste na. grin

S........they're both political powerful nations.

D......one comprises of Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England(united Kingdom), while the other has 50 states(united states).

Paint and dye.
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2017
*modified*: You are right! Colgate is manufactured in China due to cheap labour like you said but the company, Colgate-Palmolive is an American coy. This one you bring come ah no know how to answer am ooo, but make I try sha

S....... They both contain pigments

D ......... one is used in drawings and painting houses; the other is used in making 'adire' and campala

Extension box and adaptor
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
S.......They're both electrical appliances.

D.......one has wire connected to main socket while d other is connected to main socket without wire.

Sango and oranmiyan. sad
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jesu... where did these ones come out from now? shocked Well......

S ............ They both originated from Yoruba-land and were known to be very powerful personalities/warriors during their time

D ........... One is a deity synonymous with fire and lightening; the other is synonymous with a very long and special statue in Ile-Ife (Oranmiyan was believed to have entered the ground and came out as that pole called Opa Oranmiyan)

Salt and Water
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
S.......they're both used to cook food.(ama foodie grin).

D.......one is the combination of sodium chloride(NaCl) while the other is a combination of two atoms of hydrogen(H) and an atom of oxygen(O).(H2O). shocked

Both of them are found in d ocean, it's level of concentration is called 'salinity of the ocean' and are also used in electrolysis where salt serves as the electrolyte. secondary school chemistry,lol. grin

Easter and Christmas.
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
S...... they are both important Christian celebrations with Jesus Christ as the focal point

D..... One is observed in commemoration of the suffering, death and resurrection of Jesus and preceded by 40 days fasting; the other is observed in commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ believed to have occurred on the 25th of December; lots of gifts are usually given out especially to children during this period by baba keresimesi (father Xmas) smiley

Shervy you don act as baba keresi before? cheesy

Eid el Fitri and Eid el Maulud
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Baba keresi ke?....I never act am before o. angry

S.....they're both Muslim's festival or celebration day sha.

D.....I don't know. sad sad. Sorry. smiley

Mercury and Pluto.
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
angry angry.... Maulud is celebration of birth of the Prophet and Fitri is end of the fasting period celebration - Ramadan

I had a secondary school friend that used to act father Xmas back then in one Nur/Pry school and get paid, lol ..... I/we initially didn't know until someone mentioned it and he later confirmed it... so funny smiley

S..... they are both planets

D..... one is bigger, the other is smaller

Taiwo and Kehinde
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
No time to modify jare....d little energy wey I get na make e for no loss jor. wink

S......they're twins.

D.....one is delivered first before d other.

Monkey and donkey.
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
S...... they are both animals

D...... one lives on tree and can jump, the other is very strong and used for transporting goods

Tortoise and the hare (rabbit)
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
S.....they're both animals

D....one is slower, the other is faster.

Kunu and zobo.

Notice I don't write epistles nowadays? Take it like that till I recover fully, I'm just forcing myself to catch some fun. cool
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
S......... They are both drinks

D....... One is a product of millet, ginger and other blended ingredient; the other is made from processed zobo leave

Orange and pineapple

*I know* sad
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
So, u still dey this Colgate matter. Seems u checked ur Colgate pack to know it is manufactured in China grin. It may be manufactured in China cos of cheaper labor but Colgate Palmolive is an American company. wink

S....they're both fruits.

D.....has seeds in it while the other doesn't.

Shoes and boots.

Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Yeah you're right! It's produced in China but owned by American coy.... its true, I checked the pack cheesy

S: They are both footwears worn on the legs

D: One is worn to the office, church, occasions, parties etc, the other is worn during raining season, for field or site work or for sports

Manicure and pedicure
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
I've seen the mail since yesterday morning, thanks..I appreciate!

S......na ladies dey do am pass( ladies and wahala always go together.)

D.....one is a treatment for hands and fingernails while the other is for feet and toe nails.

Square and trapezium.
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2017
You mean that ladies are synonymous with wahala? shocked undecided cheesy .....Someone must hear this! cheesy lipsrsealed

S........ they are both four-sided shapes, maths/trigonometric shapes

D...... one is an equal four angle shape, all angle is 90°, the other has un-even lines and angles, also four sided (na wetin I know be that)

Today and Yesterday
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2017
U're correct na, abi u won dey doubt urself ni? Na today u know say ladies like wahala ni? OK, imagine d kyne load wey dem dey put for head and they call am weavon, in less than 3days, them go dey complain say head dey scratch them or them get headache. angry

S.....they're used to express days. undecided

D.....one is present while the other is past.

National and international.
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oga Shervy, who is the genesis and cause of this ehn? MEN OF COURSE! For instance, take 10 men, tell them to choose btw 2 ladies, one with heavy weavon, body hug dress and makeup and the other with nicely plaited hair and moderately dressed, I can tell you that the one with weavon will get 9 out 10 attention! angry Men likes flashy things and women needs attn even if its to inconvenience themselves 'cos of it just to get what they needed and to belong. The question is: Why is weavon not the priority in the past but now it is? .......... Make we no go even go there abeg smiley

S : They both have to do with country and activities relating to it

D : One refers to a particular country in view; the other refers to cross countries or involves 2 or more countries

Reception and receptionist
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
There's something called self-worth, majority of our ladies nowadays don't have it so they cover up their self-worth with pan cakes and weavons.......ur illustration may be right, depending on what those men want at that moment, a man that wants a wife won't even bother with all those pancakes and weavons, only a person that wants a girlfriend will choose a flashy girl with nothing upstairs, to cook gan sef na problem, na only to slay them sabi. They're more girlfriends out there that their boyfriends won't dare marry, they'll just leave the girl for a well trained lady.
[s]I could have spammed this space with this issue affecting us(d youths ) in this society, we shall meet again to talk more.[/s]

S..... they're both office terminologies.

D......one is a part of office that deals with receiving of guest/visitors/goods et al while the other is the person that works in that office.

Shepherds and herdsmen.
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
The youths themselves are confused set of beings and some simply don't know what they want! Using pancakes and other accessories does not necessarily translates to having no self worth. [s]Is it not men that give out money to buy those things most times?[/s] or put this way, is it not men that encouraged and somehow pay for it? What men wants is what they get ........ Anyway, I dont think its all girls that uses pancake, fix nails and use wigs/weavons that have nothing upstairs (though, they may be in the majority); not all are slay queens either, some are simply just flowing with the trend.

S ...... both are keepers of domesticated animals

D ...... One keeps and watch over sheep; the other keeps and watch over cows

Chicken and turkey
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
vivie01:
not all are slay queens either,]some are simply just flowing with the trend.
Why should they flow with a nonsensical trend just to impress men or to feel among?

S.....they're both poultry products.

D....shervy prefer one to d other, d other get too much fat . grin

Modified... engineer and technician. tongue
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by vivie01(f): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
That's what is in vogue and what the men have turned them to be. You are not serious with that your difference ooo grin While shervy prefer one to the other, vivie prefer the other to one sad

S ..... They are both skilled workers

D ..... One is both a field and office worker who specializes in engineering related works; the other is a field personnel, they could also obtain the skills through apprenticeship without going through formal (educational) training

Carpenter and Welder
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Na turkey u prefer, abi? OK.

S......make I copy u jare( they're both skilled workers )

D......one to to wood as the other is to iron. grin

Paintings and sculptures.
Re: Similarities & Differences ( S & D ) by okikiosibodu(m): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
S: the are both works of art
D: one is being carved out, the other is being drawn.

Vivie01, I see you...

Pilot and Air Traffic Controller

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession / Genius: Calculate The Number Of Triangles In This Picture / Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.