Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account (2175 Views)

Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo / On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by engineerboat(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Don't forget that an APÇ member is undergoing trial for forgery

If they will not forge 1. Certificate, they will forge 2. Britain Passport, if not they will forge 3. The announcement they make during campign only to come back for denial of their forgery,
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by engineerboat(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Because you dont own NL and everyone is free to have any handle they want

You need to get over yourself

Why copy-copy
why not be a brand maker
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by engineerboat(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Arsenate:
no wonder...things are beginning to add up. the other moniker you're talking about sounded way too Intelligent. I knew it couldn't be you.
thanks for clarifying BTW.

Which too intelligent, by forging some-one else moniker,
Remember, If it no be ORIGINAL it can never be original, @tonyebarcanista we know, who is T0nyebarcanista #fakeinappearance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by engineerboat(m): 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Is it APC that made you deactivate your account on NL?

Is it APC that disgraced you out of Facebook?

Please stop polluting the internet with your childish rants!

You need to go an d reduce your Fat to IjeomaOkolie

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
engineerboat:

I had wanted to halla you when i noticed the T0nye, some people are just jobless and troublemaker.
My advise for them, when will they be productive for once in their live and stop copy-copy, because we as patriotic nigerians we no be copy-copy
My b®other, their matter tire me. Well, na their own cup of tea.... Them never see anything
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by engineerboat(m): 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
IamPatriotic:
Who's the ee-diot that is dignifing this rascal with a parody moniker? I'm not even certain if he isn't the brain behind the multiple accounts,

That is their trait jare , well, you need to be behind to copy those ahead.

Let them continue to copy-copy
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by BloodyK11ler: 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
engineerboat:

I had wanted to halla you when i noticed the T0nye, some people are just jobless and troublemaker.
My advise for them, when will they be productive for once in their live and stop copy-copy, because we as patriotic nigerians we no be copy-copy

I have a friend in my area called Bello

He is an old ugly man with no future, you remind me of him

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by engineerboat(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My b®other, their matter tire me. Well, na their own cup of tea.... Them never see anything

They've started chin-shom-tin already jare
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by engineerboat(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nipa eso won ni a fi mo wan.

CCB/CCT behold another forger, i've issue another arrest warrant on him,
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by engineerboat(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

One thing you need to understand is that you can continue to forge people moniker , from T0nyeBarcanista, to Bloodyk11ler, to prisoninmate, that is your duty on earth, but remember that a idle hand is the devils workshop, get something doing, Your future is very important
Owuro kutkutu la n sanmo gbigbe,

COPY-COPY no dey pay,

Again CCB/CCT behold another forger
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by BloodyK11ler: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
engineerboat:

Nipa eso won ni a fi mo wan.

CCB/CCT behold another forger, i've issue another arrest warrant on him,

Sorry I dont speak Yari,ba, what are u saying?

The old man i am talking about is very ugly and horrible

I will check with my neighbors if it is Obafemi

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by BloodyK11ler: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
engineerboat:

[s]One thing you need to understand is that you can continue to forge people moniker , from T0nyeBarcanista, to Bloodyk11ler, to prisoninmate, that is your duty on earth, but remember that a idle hand is the devils workshop, get something doing, Your future is very important
Owuro kutkutu la n sanmo gbigbe,

COPY-COPY no dey pay,

Again CCB/CCT behold another forge[/s]r

Otu Nne i

Otu Mama gi

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by emeritus856: 12:48am On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

Otu Nne i

Otu Mama gi

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by emeritus856: 12:48am On Sep 22, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

I have a friend in my area called Bello

He is an old ugly man with no future, you remind me of him
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by emeritus856: 12:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The same APC cloned INEC's PVC

They cloned Saraki's UK passport embarassed

Very evil and desperate people

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Bad State Of Amaraku Okigwe Road,Owerri & How Residents Pass(Pics+Video / Buhari Taps Private Sector For Appointment Of New Perm Secs / Obasinjom Masquerade of the Ekpe people.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.