Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case (50131 Views)

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation / Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by billyG(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2015
dunkem21:
Impressive CV ..Kudos to him ..

..but truth be told, Saraki's lawyer is 'sounder' grin
Do u know what sound mean?saraki SANs who does not know that CCT is higher than d high court,even a layman like me knows that.their SAN shld be withdrawn 4 embarassing naija body of senior advocates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Mbediogu(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=enairaprof post=38246189]I was inspired to see a young Judge like Justice Danladi Umar so I went further to research about him. I got this profile to share. You can however add more to

You dont say. Do you mean tha Aloysius Katsina Aluu is still relevant to Nigerian legal
system or is this a recycled article? He is the undisputed Doyen of corruption in Nigeria for those who know or care to know. Jesus!
No wonder the system is not healing.
Na waooh!
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by olalat(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2015
Who is a judge? If i may ask u.
blaksmith:
He is not a Judge. Stop referring to him as Justice... He is simply the Chairman of the Tribunal.

You are inspired by someone who is currently being investigated by the EFCC for misappropriation of funds.

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by billyG(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Just Wonder why people don't ask some structural question of the day......
Why do we have over 80% members and heads of the bench from supreme Court to Appeal court to Fed high courts to special courts to magistrates across the Nation ONLY Fulanis Muslims??
Go Google when last did we have a southern christian as chief judges of those above courts? Take a trip to all Law Schools in the country you will see over 85% of students are christian southerners but hardly make it to the head those benches except as roadside charge and bail lawyers in most cases!!

There is a silent Islamisation and Northernisation of the judiciary in the country!!
Very young fulani law graduates are promptly push to sensitive positions in the judiciary so that before long he heads the bench while only already old southerners are made members which cannot guarantee being the head.

why not ask yur otuoke clueless drunk,yur Hero whY he appoint justice danladi as chairman of CCT instaed of Alhj.Asari Dokubo?

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by urchbarbie(f): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2015
tobimillar:
The guy is so young..can he handle the task ahead?

Wondering why my woman is telling me to look at the guys face and lips.....what is fvcking special about his face?? mtcheew!!
true. I noticed same. esp his voice. awwwww
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by shizzy7(f): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2015
dustmalik:

Saraki's lawyer was actually attacking the Chairman, which is an offence on its own. He told the Chairman that his tribunal was incompetent, and incomplete. That the tribunal needed to send another member to the 'senate' for confirmation. That is disrespectful and derogatory. In nations where things work as they should, the Chairman would hold him in contempt and order for his arrest and detainment.
By the way, the constitution didn't stipulate how many members the tribunal should consist, so yes, he was wrong.
Is not Saraki's Lawyer that was speaking its Money that was talking,,,

That lawyer should also be investigated he looks corrupt,, he looks like a bag of rice..

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by AK481(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2015
dustmalik:

Saraki's lawyer was actually attacking the Chairman, which is an offence on its own. He told the Chairman that his tribunal was incompetent, and incomplete. That the tribunal needed to send another member to the 'senate' for confirmation. That is disrespectful and derogatory. In nations where things work as they should, the Chairman would hold him in contempt and order for his arrest and detainment.
By the way, the constitution didn't stipulate how many members the tribunal should consist, so yes, he was wrong.
The tribuna should consist of 3,but 2 can form a quorom to start or instigate a preceeding.
Dauda was too early to have pointed it out,that could have been a trap against d cct to use for apeal

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by PastorAji(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2015
kokoA:
when all you southerners know is pulling down your own people. What do you expect? The process of selecting judges to federal judiciary is very transparent, it is not by appointment or godfather. Nominate a southerner today and you will see countless petitions written by his own people on why that person is not qualified, meanwhile a northerner nominated for thesame position will be praised to high heavens by all his people, including those that competed against him. It is not a religion thing, because the middle belt who are mainly Christians also support their people on national assignments.
10 tankers of ORIJIN for you ma person.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by urchbarbie(f): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2015
tobimillar:

Wondering why my woman is telling me to look at the guys face and lips.....what is fvcking special about his face?? mtcheew!!
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by YaksonFCA(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2015
Impressive CV
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2015
dunkem21:
Impressive CV ..Kudos to him ..

..but truth be told, Saraki's lawyer is 'sounder' grin
...since Buki's lawyers are not the Justice,they are not "sounder"/better than whatever...
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by U2ice(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2015
...With his tiny woman voice
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by obinnajr(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2015
BREACHING CREAM IS ON DUTY

Saheed9:
He is handsome too
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2015
urchbarbie:

Et toi?? Na wah oo...were u tripping for him too?
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by arabianights: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2015
hinwazaka:

THATS THE THING ABOUT A BOOMERANG. WHEN YOU THROW IT, IT MUST SURELY COME BACK TO YOU. WHEN THE TABLES WILL BE TOPPLED NEXT YEAR, DANLADI, PMB, ROTIMI JACOBS, OSINBANJO, TINUBU WILL PAY DEARLY. EVEN YOU WILL NOT BE EXEMPT FROM JUSTICE. THAT IS THE BOOMERANG EFFECT.

IF THEY DONT WORK ,NIGERIANS SAY THEY ARE CORRUPT. THERE IS OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE AGAINST THIRD MOST POWERFUL POLITICAL SIT IN THE COUNTRY AND YOU EXPECT IT TO BE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET?

NOW YOU ARE ACUSSING THE JUDICIARY ( DANLADI UMAR) OF CORRUPTION!? NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIM NOT BY ANY GOVERNMENT .HE WAS SIMPLY DOING HIS JOB AND I HOPE HE BECOMES CJN ,NONSENSE
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by akudinaobi(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Nigeria can't stop amazing us
What happend since 2013 till date you are erupting it now because the bigwigs are opposing his election as the leader

Code of conduct why don't you try and investigate a one time president now the incubent president fedral republic of nigeria who quoted and include two mud houses in his assest declaration!!!! Helloo am I comunicating

A nation where the vice president is richer than the former president now president,a nation where the bigwigs are untouchble in likes of tinubu, atiku,abudusalam ,dino meleye and co

Talk of the main man saraki ,why he will survive and also retain his seat is because he is a bonafief notherner and an ardent muslim who hails from a state that 80 percent of its citizen are all lawyers and san ,they know and practice the law more than the young man umar ,they cook and eat the law because they devoted all their life studies in the chamber practising law ,so you can chicken them out easily

Apc and their propaganda, you can't defend your own product just because you want to punish and ridicule him ,now you forgot that you are exposing all your weakpoints and loopholes ,1st and 2nd season of the crisis has passed now is the 3rd seasonal film we are watching like foolish india movvies being aired by dstv in one of their chanels called zee world (married again, breaking free and fear files and co)
I wonder when nigerians will wake up and challenge this foolish politicians to their faces ,we are still running a nation without ministerial officers that will take charge and report to the head what is happening to the rest bodies ,where is the reports going to and what is happening to those sectors all this days runing to months
In conclusion
Code of conduct or no I think that case will die also like his wife case where the court was filled with rich men and women who came in style just to support their madam in the efcc office and after the so called case the chairman of efcc till today has not woke up from his own bullet being fired at him by the unknown ,bullet of the diversion of the loot gotten by the commision ,which till today he is afraid and asham to answer hahahahhaah nigeria

God bless nigeria
God bless anambra
God bless my father land
Abagana was here
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by hola106(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2015
hinwazaka:

AWOLOWO THE GREAT SAGE, THE MASTER STRATEGIST, THE MAN WHO DID NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT, THE RATIONALITY AND THE POWER OF THE PARTNERS HE GOT INTO BED WITH. AWOLOWO DID NOT REALISE THAT BETWEEN THE MAN WHO HAS AN ARMY AND NO TECHNICAL ABILITY AND THE MAN WHO HAS NO ARMY, BUT HAS THE TECHNICAL ABILITY, NONE OF THEM HAS THE POWER. THE TRUTH IS THAT THE ONE WITH THE POWER IS THE MAN WATCHING BOTH OF THEM, AND HAS HALF AN ARMY, IN ADDITION TO TECHNICAL ABILITY. AWOLOWO DID NOT KNOW THIS AND AT THE END OF THE DAY, HE AND THE FULANI PERFORMED A 69 ON THEMSELVES, AND SO GOT F**KED. AFTER WHICH TO AVOID HIS SHAME, HE WAS FORCED TO COMMIT SUICIDE. WHAT A SHAME.

PS: AWOLOWO's FREE EDUCATION SYSTEM WAS ONLY IMPLEMENTED IN THE WESTERN REGION. THE FG LATER ADOPTED IT AND MADE IT INTO THE UBE
but he was d one 1 dat pioneer it before others took it on role
Wen u re talking of development he want development for his people wen ur people re dere wat did dey do to point @ @list he did dat we re proud of him....history speak wen d person s no longer available tanks
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by obinnajr(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2015
THE GUY FIT BE GAY SELF

U2ice:
...With his tiny woman voice
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by arabianights: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2015
shizzy7:
Is not Saraki's Lawyer that was speaking its Money that was talking,,,

That lawyer should also be investigated he looks corrupt,, he looks like a bag of rice..

ALOT OF OUR SANS ARE NO WORTHY OF THAT TITLE.Just look at how dawodu was speaking, to him it was all about the money and fame as he clearly knew the end results and that evidence was over whelming.

Most of our lawyers do not read at all
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by hinwazaka: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

Was Awolowo part of Murtala's government again ?
What had Awolowo to do with the quota system ?
Where is the record that told you that ?
You and your entire generations shall remained cursed as bastards, vagabonds and outcasts forever.

No matter how long animals are tamed, given the slightest opportunity, the must expose their beastly instinct.

You and majority of your tribe still belong to the medieval ages inspite of western education.
Azikiwe, Ojukwu, senile and frustrated Chinua Achebe, Chukwumereje, Abacha's errand boy, all failed taming tests.
BermudaTriangle:

Was Awolowo part of Murtala's government again ?
What had Awolowo to do with the quota system ?
Where is the record that told you that ?
You and your entire generations shall remained cursed as bastards, vagabonds and outcasts forever.

No matter how long animals are tamed, given the slightest opportunity, the must expose their beastly instinct.

You and majority of your tribe still belong to the medieval ages inspite of western education.
Azikiwe, Ojukwu, senile and frustrated Chinua Achebe, Chukwumereje, Abacha's errand boy, all failed taming tests.
NO MATTER HOW SWEET A BURGER IS, YOU CAN'T COMPARE IT TO A PINEAPPLE
CHAMPAGNE IS ENJOYABLE BUT CAN NOT OFFER THE SAME BENEFIT TO YOU AS ORANGES
BULE IS A DELIGHT, BUT BOILING YOUR PLANTAIN PROLONGS YOUR LIFE
FRIED EGGS ARE BEST WITH YAM, BUT A BOILED EGG A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY
BREAD AND TEA IS A NIGERIAN DELICACY, BUT A FRUIT SALAD WOULD DECREASE OUR MORTALITY RATE.

THE SAME WAY, AWOLOWO, SOYINKA, HERBERT OGUNDE AND ALL SW PURPORTED HEROES, NO MATTER THE COSMETIC SKIN, CAN NEVER GIVE TO THE COUNTRY WHAT THE EASTERN ELEPHANTS HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO OUR DEVELOPMENT.
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by U2ice(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2015
obinnajr:
THE GUY FIT BE GAY SELF

Na u talk oooo
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Pennywise(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2015
It has been suggested that Nigerians should submit her sovereignty to foreigners otherwise there is no hope for this country. If however Nigerians must rule Nigeria, then we must stand behind Justice Danladi.

Saraki like his father before him is a crook. He has committed grave crimes against the Nigerian state. Running away from the law will not help him. like his father before him Bukola thinks he can exercise unrestrained impunity because he has sensed we have a weak State made even more so by the incompetence of a Jonathan.

Nigerians should come out in droves to support Danladi. For every Saraki thug at the court house, there should be 3 patriotic Nigerians. It is for a discredited senate to decide whether they want a criminal to preside over them or not.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by shizzy7(f): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

ALOT OF OUR SANS ARE NO WORTHY OF THAT TITLE.Just look at how dawodu was speaking, to him it was all about the money and fame as he clearly knew the end results and that evidence was over whelming.

Most of our lawyers do not read at all
SAN used to be a very prestigious title in Nigeria and I respect those who acquire it genuinely with their brains,,On the other hand, we have the Quacks and the worst part of it all is when those in the Senate said they want SAN,, A 400L Law undergraduate deserves that title than some of those lawmakers...

I think they Misinterpreted the "ADVOCATE" in SAN,, when I watched saraki's lawyer speak I observed that he lacks ETHICS of his job and he's Arrogant,, very Arrogant...

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Zuria(f): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2015
teamchocolate:
Yea I already said GEJ is the maker of all good policies but buhari is the implementer of all good policies.... Abeg wetin u go call those kain pple wey do half work meaning no work
In yoruba land we call them 'onishe-abo'

Never knew he was "youth-oriented"...I just hope we finally get youthful ministers and ambassadors grin
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by mubarak001(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
tobimillar:

Did u just say ur woman said so? Guy, i hope is not wt am thinking. uhm!
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by babs01(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
I was surprised when I find out that this justice is hausa and I said to my self wow hausa pple r gettin there also hope boko haram will learn from some of educated elite in hausa and stop their rubbish
hausa ppl are getting there or u southerner ar getting there? Hausa ppl ar already there.
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by mhbabanna: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2015
kokoA:
when all you southerners know is pulling down your own people. What do you expect? The process of selecting judges to federal judiciary is very transparent, it is not by appointment or godfather. Nominate a southerner today and you will see countless petitions written by his own people on why that person is not qualified, meanwhile a northerner nominated for thesame position will be praised to high heavens by all his people, including those that competed against him. It is not a religion thing, because the middle belt who are mainly Christians also support their people on national assignments.
Another gaffer here saying middle belt otherwise known as north central are mainly Christians.
You can do better than this I guess.
The only north central state christian have numerical strength is benue and Plateau so dear go check the records
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Why do we have over 80% members and heads of the bench from supreme Court to Appeal court to Fed high courts to special courts to magistrates across the Nation ONLY Fulanis Muslims??
Go Google when last did we have a southern christian as chief judges of those above courts? Take a trip to all Law Schools in the country you will see over 85% of students are christian southerners but hardly make it to the head those benches except as roadside charge and bail lawyers in most cases!!

There is a silent Islamisation and Northernisation of the judiciary in the country!!
Very young fulani law graduates are promptly push to sensitive positions in the judiciary so that before long he heads the bench while only already old southerners are made members which cannot guarantee being the head.

I hope you also read that it was during Jonathan's time that he was given that position. last I checked Jona is a "Christian".
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by kokoA(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2015
mhbabanna:

Another gaffer here saying middle belt otherwise known as north central are mainly Christians.
You can do better than this I guess.
The only north central state christian have numerical strength is benue and Plateau so dear go check the records
Dude don't tell me about my people.. Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, Taraba, Kaduna, Adamawa, Niger, Abuja, Gombe, Bauchi, Borno all have sizable number of Christians. While Benue and Plateau have the highest number in the north, the rest have above 40percent christian population. Tell me more about "numerical strength".
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by mhbabanna: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2015
kokoA:
Dude don't tell me about my people.. Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, Taraba, Kaduna, Adamawa, Niger, Abuja, Gombe, Bauchi, Borno all have sizable number of Christians. While Benue and Plateau have the highest number in the north, the rest have above 40percent christian population. Tell me more about "numerical strength".
It's like you don't even know what you are talking about. So taraba, Borno and Co are now middle belt too.
Anyway you seem too deluded to accept the fact so no need enlightening you.
As for 40% continue the nightmare.
This guy funnny
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by MORNDEW(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

You are in a public forum stop disgracing urself. Have you checked how our justice system work? If you want me to educate you on it I will. But get concrete information before you join in sheer stupidity. It's an advice.
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by kokoA(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2015
mhbabanna:

It's like you don't even know what you are talking about. So taraba, Borno and Co are now middle belt too.
Anyway you seem too deluded to accept the fact so no need enlightening you.
As for 40% continue the nightmare.
This guy funnny
Stop being myopic. I'm trying to make you understand that religion has nothing to do with what you're saying. I mentioned both core northern and middle belt states with sizable population of Christians but yet still support their own. The current secretary to the government is a christian pastor from Adamawa, speaker of house of rep(Dogara) is a christian from Bauchi, head of Immigration is a christian from Nasarawa, etc. Have you heard the Muslims filing petitions against them? Instead they encourage them as people from one region. As for the numerical strength, I don't need to argue with you because I think you hardly travel out of your area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri / Lady Sara Forbes The Yoruba Slave Who Became Goddaughter To The Queen Of England / 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.