Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case (50120 Views)

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation / Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by mhbabanna: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2015
kokoA:
Stop being myopic. I trying to make you understand that religion has nothing to do with what you're saying. I mentioned both core northern and middle belt states with sizable population of Christians but yet still support their own. The current secretary to the government is a christian pastor from Adamawa, speaker of house of rep(Dogara) is a christian from Bauchi, head of Immigration is a christian from Nasarawa, etc. Have you heard the Muslims filing petitions against them? Instead they encourage them as people from one region. As for the numerical strength, I don't need to argue with you because I think you hardly travel out of your area.
Well just wanted to correct the poor analysis though. As for traveling I guess NL has given so many people leverage to assume things the way dey deem fit so no need to reply that
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by mart2k(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
enairaprof:
I was inspired to see a young Judge like Justice Danladi Umar so I went further to research about him. I got this profile to share. You can however add more to it.

http://economicconfidential.com/justice-danladi-umar-the-man-at-the-code-of-conduct-tribunal/
D man with feminine voice, SARAKI husband. Kudos to u, ur national award is waiting for u. We all love and support u
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by urchbarbie(f): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
tobimillar:

Et toi?? Na wah oo...were u tripping for him too?
embarassed yes o
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by DisGuy: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
What's impressive about his profile?
How many international cases has he handled or experienced?
All these our local champions sef

University of maiduguri
His age?

Fact is no one has ever been found guilty by the ccb
Re: Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case by Msquare220: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
kokoA:
Dude don't tell me about my people.. Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, Taraba, Kaduna, Adamawa, Niger, Abuja, Gombe, Bauchi, Borno all have sizable number of Christians. While Benue and Plateau have the highest number in the north, the rest have above 40percent christian population. Tell me more about "numerical strength".
pls educate him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) / NL Monthly Political Debate / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.