Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl (1322 Views)

Ladies ₦500,000 Every Month Will You Marry This Guy With His Belly?(Photo) / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
hi
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by vizkiz: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
woah, OK now we know you have a lot of cash. What advice did you say you needed again?
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
vizkiz:
woah, OK now we know you have a lot of cash. What advice did you say you needed again?

cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by durubrian(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
you can lie... is your name suLIEman AbduLIE?

people can lie UNNECESSARILY sha

2 Likes

Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
@durubrian...am not here to lie...its what am really going through right now...i only need advice nt u talking shit
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
durubrian:
you can lie... is your name suLIEman AbduLIE?
people can lie UNNECESSARILY sha

@durubrian...am not here to lie...its what am really going through right now...i only need advice nt u talking poo...u can check all my post so that u can be sure...i deal with selling of bulk airtime with discount.
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
vizkiz:

@vizkiz...am not here to lie...its what am really going through right now...i only need advice nt u talking poo...u can check all my post so that u can be sure...i deal with selling of bulk airtime with discount.
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by durubrian(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
sempeman:
@durubrian...am not here to lie...its what am really going through right now...i only need advice nt u talking shit

like we are all kids here.... bruh if u need advice , you won't be bragging here... atm ko, airtime ni... #ole
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by digitalgeorgy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
YOU NO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE YOUR TRANSFER PASSWORD OR ATM PIN?
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by IamLEGEND1: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
those guys above though....
why so wicked ah!
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by vizkiz: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
sempeman:

@vizki. z...am not here to lie...its what am really going through right now...i only need advice nt u talking poo...u can check all my post so that u can be sure...i deal with selling of bulk airtime with discount.

alright then... I wouldn't advice you to "date" a lady who gets at you whenever there is disagreement. But since you guys Re together already, just look for a way to excuse yourself from that relationship.

Believe me, she will do more than this when you guys get married. She might even go have sex with your Gardner to get back at you for cheating on her undecided
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by RealAdewole(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
why u no send me #1500 make i subscribe
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by jamex93(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bros if u marry ha na ur own problem b dat ooo

Person wey dey like punish u

She go even slap u one day if u no take time

U just b careful
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Give me your account number make I change the last 5 digits for you.
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2015
you have known her for a total of 9 years.
we are just knowing her today.
you are the only one in the best position to answer the question.
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by QueenEdna(f): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Hahahahahahaha una no go kill person with laff 4 ds Nairaland oo grin grin, anyways if all U̶̲̥̅̊ said is d truth, den d gal is a gold-digger. Pls run 4 ur life...
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by naijaboiy: 12:34am On Sep 22, 2015
Shey you nor fit change your PIN?

Which kyn mumu you be? undecided
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by TheGeneral1(m): 12:41am On Sep 22, 2015
If I were in ur position I will not marry her.
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by ManTiger(m): 2:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Are you sure you are a man?

With due respect, how old are you?

Is the lady in question older than you?

If no, does she has a physique bigger than yours?

Questions begging for answers... man up and unleash the tiger in you.
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by TIDDOLL(m): 2:36am On Sep 22, 2015
If ur bullock story is true,...u should fly..not run...grow wings bfor she eats u up.
Re: Can I Marry This Kind Of Girl by knostbrown01(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2015
If ds story is true indeed. How will a sane lady will be trying 2 disgrace and reduce her man 2nothing??....i see she is Jezebel in making....am not a marriage counsellor or expert but if you can't change her attitude ..FLEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(1) (Reply)

Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? / Wife's Responce On Facebook After Husband Cheats On Her / 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.