Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Hi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hi (1173 Views)

Hi Nigerians, These Sentence(s) Do Not Exist [You Won't Believe This] / Difference Between Hi And Hello and How,When And Where To Use Them / hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by Taryur3(m): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Am closed to my 30....I have this girl that I so much love in few years back.She banced me that am not the kind of guy she really want.Despite we served in the same state nd fortunately same Ppa...I thought this is a divine connection.I started putting pressure on her that our togetherness here again has a genuine reason. I reassured him that I will marry her but she reluctantly declined me and mingle up with some corpers that was riding there fathers car.As I cant cope with what am seeing everytime...I made up my mind to move on without looking at her side again.Although I still flashed back to her but am always hurt by her insultive statement.for God so good...we finished our service nd we both departed to our various homes.I cant just let her be....I still call her to let her know tje kind of love I have for her.The day i got the insult of my life was one Sunday evening I called her again to let her know my feelings.she swear and curse me if I tried her number again.The following month....I was surprised as I won America visa lottery.I kept every thing to myself until I got my visa.Now I live and based in america and living comfortable with a flashy car.I even owe some properties back home in nigeria.Although I have not stayed 2years here.this girl got my contact on facebook and we have the chance to talk on phone.now she is pleading for me to forgive her in which i have already done.where the trouble began was when she asked me if I am in relationship....Trully I am single...Although i have white nd black american girl friends that we do crushing together.but am not marrying any.This girl hasbeen in my neck begging me to mary her.And I already made up my mind to say NO.I decided to bring the matter here to hear your contribution if you were in my shoe.Although am single and my parent want me to get married next year.thanks for your contributions.
Re: Hi by osesology(m): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Hi by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
osesology:
Hmmm...

@Taryur3
hahahaha...have u gotten married nau or getting to? dont even give dat girl face. its nt possible to eat ur cake and have it back nau!
Re: Hi by Taryur3(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
WiLdFLame:

@Taryur3
hahahaha...have u gotten married nau or getting to? dont even give dat girl face. its nt possible to eat ur cake and have it back nau!
Abiii....she don chop her own cake and swallow am.

1 Like

Re: Hi by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2016
Taryur3:

Abiii....she don chop her own cake and swallow am.
Tell me you guy ain't dating oooooo, she wan come America Ni oooooo, don't fall for her oooooo. Someone that cursed you because you were even calling to check on her now heard you are in America she is now forming nice. E be like say she no know say na so e go be for you na why she dey do shakara that time. You can't eat your cake and have it. She go come America grow wings and then divorce you and the probably strip you of your hard earned properties.
Ps: I just hope with all these I typed now, she never turn your wife (if yes, I am sorry, no vex for me, I just talk my mind ni o)
Re: Hi by Taryur3(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Tell me you guy ain't dating oooooo, she wan come America Ni oooooo, don't fall for her oooooo. Someone that cursed you because you were even calling to check on her now heard you are in America she is now forming nice. E be like say she no know say na so e go be for you baby why she dey do shakara that time. You can't eat your cake and have it. She go come America grow wings and then divorce you and the probably strip you of your hard earned properties.
Ps: I just hope with all these I typed now, she never turn your wife (if yes, I am sorry, no be for me, I just talk my mind ni o)
Smiles...you are safe dear...we couldn't meet up to that because of my girlfriends (4 sisters ).lol...they took the battle beyond my comfort zone. Well...I do visit naija frequently since last year....as I also worked with a big firm in ibadan...though the job is flexible...i can be in anywhere in the world and perform my duty so far I have my computer and internet....though planning to come n and resign this coming month or early august.tired of going up and down for meetings and the CEO'S are foreigners, so I cnt be giving excuse all the time.I attended a wedding in abeokuta sometimes last September. ..so the so called lady was at the wedding...infact one the leader in the choir.for real,she is changed person and God do forgive so who am i...? If we should follow all the statements ladies made ...I dnt think any man will marry...we exchange contacts nd kick off from there...she search me on facebook...that was where she knew more about me.I rekindled my feelings for her nd forgot about her past. I met with her pastor in person and everything seems to be going fine...my mum never have any issue with our coming together but am surrounded by 4sisters...lol.and it's not funny they tried all they could do to end her hope.you know when a sister will just call you at midnight that they have a terrible dream about that girl...lols...they all against my wish until water pass my garri o. To cut all short...nothing good comes out from it...am not really in haste though...I just have few yrs before I clock 30 and am sure status will change before then...hahaha...we do talk sometimes buh not as before...thanks for your concern.
Re: Hi by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Taryur3:

Smiles...you are safe dear...we couldn't meet up to that because of my girlfriends (4 sisters ).lol...they took the battle beyond my comfort zone. Well...I do visit naija frequently since last year....as I also worked with a big firm in ibadan...though the job is flexible...i can be in anywhere in the world and perform my duty so far I have my computer and internet....though planning to come n and resign this coming month or early august.tired of going up and down for meetings and the CEO'S are foreigners, so I cnt be giving excuse all the time.I attended a wedding in abeokuta sometimes last September. ..so the so called lady was at the wedding...infact one the leader in the choir.for real,she is changed person and God do forgive so who am i...? If we should follow all the statements ladies made ...I dnt think any man will marry...we exchange contacts nd kick off from there...she search me on facebook...that was where she knew more about me.I rekindled my feelings for her nd forgot about her past. I met with her pastor in person and everything seems to be going fine...my mum never have any issue with our coming together but am surrounded by 4sisters...lol.and it's not funny they tried all they could do to end her hope.you know when a sister will just call you at midnight that they have a terrible dream about that girl...lols...they all against my wish until water pass my garri o. To cut all short...nothing good comes out from it...am not really in haste though...I just have few yrs before I clock 30 and am sure status will change before then...hahaha...we do talk sometimes buh not as before...thanks for your concern.
You are welcome, just follow your heart and ask for God's direction and everything will fall in place. Lol, I can understand your sisters because in our house we are also four girls and just a boy and when we don't want him to do something he dares not refuse although he is younger and still a small boy in secondary school but we all told ourselves to know our limits when it's time for him to make some certain decisions about his life. All the best and let no one decide who you should marry, But are you still a Catholic?
Re: Hi by Taryur3(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

You are welcome, just follow your heart and ask for God's direction and everything will fall in place. Lol, I can understand your sisters because in our house we are also four girls and just a boy and when we don't want him to do something he dares not refuse although he is younger and still a small boy in secondary school but we all told ourselves to know our limits when it's time for him to make some certain decisions about his life. All the best and let no one decide who you should marry, But are you still a Catholic?
Yes ooo...still a strong catholic guy.home and abroad.
Re: Hi by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Taryur3:
Yes ooo...still a strong catholic guy.home and abroad.
Cool, keep the living the faith bro, God be with you.
Re: Hi by Taryur3(m): 12:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Cool, keep the living the faith bro, God be with you.
Amen...where is your parish?
Re: Hi by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:59am On Jun 16, 2016
Taryur3:

Amen...where is your parish?
St. Joseph Catholic Church, Gowon Estate Ipaja, Lagos and sometimes St. Ferdinand Catholic Church
Re: Hi by Taryur3(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

St. Joseph Catholic Church, Gowon Estate Ipaja, Lagos and sometimes St. Ferdinand Catholic Church
That's fine.never been to any of those mentioned though
Re: Hi by titane: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2016
both of you above me should get married asap
Re: Hi by ksbusari(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
firstly u wrote in d wrong section. my take on this is she is nt ur type. Its clear that she wants something else and nt u. she does nt love u she just wanna av a taste of what u av accomplished.

(1) (Reply)

Media executives receive training on business etiquette / Nigerian Academic Breaks 187-year-old Record / Marigold Special School, For Special Needs Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.