Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast (27492 Views)

Photos of Multiple Bomb Blast in Muna Garage, Maiduguri, Borno state / Multiple Bomb Blasts At CBN Quarters In Maiduguri. Photos/Video / Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by geozone: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
People remain for that Borno so? The pains of the masses!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by ArikeAriyo(f): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2015
May God help us
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by sdindan: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:

Really!

How about we be asking God why he sits up there doing fhuck all when he has the powers to fix this shiit without even moving his Ass off of his Couch. angry

This is not the right time to be grateful for another man's misfortune. angry

And yes, I am MadCow, I already know that. angry

Wether you like it or not
There's A SUPREME BIENG
That's God.
If you like get a short gun with half bullet
Target yourself and shot
Then ask God to deliver you.
Ntoooooor! There you die grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by Nicepoker(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Mrbodylanguage will fix it.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by juman(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2015
Sad country.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by MadCow1: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2015
nollyguy:
may God forgive you becos you are abt to perish because of lack of his knowledge.

Perish?

You are a biitch. .

You started dying the day you were born. I am not scared of death.

If there is a God, he must have a sick fetish watching innocent people die whilst he sits on a throne doing absolutely nothing.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by damyzino(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2015
sdindan:
Thank you Buhari. I heard that you and the snake soldier have Reopened schools In the affected areas. When lemme join the suffering and Smiling To shout sai Baba.
may Allah save you from your daftness and ignorance
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by MadCow1: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2015
nollyguy:
may God forgive you becos you are abt to perish because of lack of his knowledge.

Perish?

You are a scared little punk biitch. .

You started dying the day you were born. Your entire life is a walk towards the grave. I am not scared of death.

If there is a God, he must have a sick fetish watching innocent people die whilst he sits on a throne doing absolutely nothing.

Stop rejoicing at the sight of other people's misfortune. That is witchcraftcy if I ever saw one.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by daddysprincess(f): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Sicozone:
OMG....... so nairalanders, today is
my birthday and I've come to have my likes just
as is the tradition......Happy birthday to me
happy birthday love thank God for keeping you alive wishing you your heart desire
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by MadCow1: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2015
sdindan:

Wether you like it or not
There's A SUPREME BIENG
That's God.
If you like get a short gun with half bullet
Target yourself and shot
Then ask God to deliver you.
Ntoooooor! There you die grin

And your point is?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by elvisdaniels(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2015
ikjazz:
OMG....... so nairalanders, today is
my birthday and I've come to have my likes just
as is the tradition......Happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday smiley
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by daddysprincess(f): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2015
exemen:
haha....... BOKO HARAM OR WHAT EVER U CALLED UR SELF...... THIS IS UNFAIR .........THIS IS NOT WHAT ISLAM PREACHES....... I KNW SOON U WILL MEAT THE RIOT OF GOD...........INSHA ALLAH
its meet the wrath of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by sdindan: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2015
damyzino:

may Allah save you from your daftness and ignorance

Tell your Allah to deliver your people first
I have my own God
Jehovah El shadai grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by sdindan: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:

And your point is?

My point is
You are a dunderhead to muck God
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by exemen: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2015
daddysprincess:
its meet the wrath of God
THNKS FOR D CORRECTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by Sicozone(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2015
daddysprincess:
happy birthday love thank God for keeping you alive wishing you your heart desire
Tanx very much. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by MadCow1: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2015
sdindan:

My point is
You are a dunderhead to muck God

Lol..

Mr saying You sound like a genuine reetard would be me mocking you.

Me asking Why God sits there doing nothing while innocent people die is me Questioning him.

Hope that clears it up.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by ritapearl(f): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2015
This is really sad! When will this end?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by daddysprincess(f): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2015
exemen:
THNKS FOR D CORRECTION

welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by sdindan: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:

Lol..

Mr saying You sound like a genuine reetard would be me mocking you.

Me asking Why God sits there doing nothing while innocent people die is me Questioning him.

Hope that clears it up.

So dear, tell me in English where "WHY" in a sentence isn't a question
Pls explain or be mute forever
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by MadCow1: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2015
sdindan:

So dear, tell me in English where "WHY" in a sentence isn't a question
Pls explain or be mute forever

What the fhuck are you on about now?

Anyways.. I'm done.

Thank God he kept you safe and fhucked up those people in Maiduguri.

Afterall, na you holy pass.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by sdindan: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:

What the fhuck are you on about now?

Anyways.. I'm done.

Thank God he kept you safe and fhucked up those people in Maiduguri.

Afterall, na you holy pass.
Good for us.
Ask God for forgiveness
You will see his grace in ur life.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by MadCow1: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2015
sdindan:

Good for us.
Ask God for forgiveness
You will see his grace in ur life.

A man without sin needs no forgiveness..

Who needs grace when I am fhucking Favour. grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by MistadeRegal(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2015
And someone came out to say, "Forgive them."
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by tachia406: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2015
contactmorak:
Here are Photos of some of the victims of yesterdy's
multiple bomb blast in Maiduguri, Borno state. Taken by a AFP.
54 people have been confirmed dead in the
incident.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/very-heartbreaking-photos-of-some.html
What a cruel world we live in. The blood of the innocents must speak one day. Its a matter of time. REST IN PEACE TO THE DEAD.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2015
durubrian:
jisos.... and someone will say THUNDER NO GO FIRE BOKO HARAM...

that man just dey flex him MALTINA... e be like say Na Wetin him dey go buy when the bomb blast..
... grinI don't want to laff lipsrsealed
Spedy recovery to the wounded
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by Geesanni: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2015
goodafter nairaland,i jst finised my nysc some few years ago,coudnt get a high paying job as an oil well engineer,i became fustrated but settle for an average pay job in an i.t company as a software engineer.i then needed an accomodation,so me and my new divorce aunty decided to stay together so as to save cost.Meanwhile she had travelled to bury her 11yrs daughter that jst died of accident,so i was the one that search for agent and secure a room and parlour self contain in lagos.my agent introduce me to the landlord(60yrs plus of age),i told him t point blank that it is me and my aunty that is staying together,showed him my i.d card and agree on the amount as(180k for house rent,agreement and agent fee 60k plus 10k refundable damages).Notwithstanding,i have missed 2 good houses i wanted initially even for 150k so i had no choice than to accept the 180k house because the house doesnt worth it.i was also travelling to kano for a field job of which am suppose to stay two weeks,so i called the agent dat am coming,with my money and but am coming with some of my loads because i wud be travelling for field work the nextday,and i dont want to miss the house again and need to sec ure the house with some of my load but am not sleeping or staying there till i come back from 2 wks travelling.the agent said no wahala since my coming with my money.
when i got to the agent with some of my loads,he said why should i come with load,i was so angry dat i said but the agent himself said i can come wth some of my load,(thank god i had a witness when i called the agent if i can come with load and dat same witness too was very angry because he came also with me.)so we headed to meet the landlord,i brought out the money(220k out of 250k i was suppose to pay in total sum and said after when i come back from travelling in 2wks i will balance up and also emphasized i and my aunty is staying together,he agreed ,i paid with an eyewitness and two agent present.i then made a wriiten statement of which we all signed (but the landlord refused to sign)and the landlord kept it,but on the landlord getting to know i came with my load,he changed his mouth dat rent is still 180k,agreement is 70k instead of 60k we agreed earlier,10k for damages and 12k for water yearly which i must pay with my rent,i was so angry,12k for water then why was it flat.i HAD NO CHOICE BUT I agreed(now total sum of 272k).i put in some of my load and left immediately back to my former house.i travelled 3days later and came back after two weeks and balance up,then i ask for receipt but he said he wud give me later(i taught d 12k water fee was for fuel incase there is no light because he sells water,but NO, and HE DOES not even pump water to the flat if there is no light) .After 1wks,my aunty came back to lagos and i brought her in.To my greatest surprise the landlord rebuke me,spark,rage and said i have no right to bring my aunty to stay with me with her(3kids).i go to work and come back late everyday so he want me to always leave empty house and stay only on wknd. i got angry called the agent and told him if i never said i was staying with my aunty,the agent confirmed i said dat but the landlord then changed his mouth dat he thought she was single and i should come and collect my money,i begged him(for 5days) like a cool dude of which am not suppose to do.
He disagree, because i dont want to go to the stress of looking for a house again.i ,my aGENT and aunty WENT TO search for a new house in dat area(because of job location)and got a good one better and cheap (150k).we approached my landlord he should give us our 272k which he said he wud give us,he said he must follow us to the new house and pay by himself.he refused to give us the money and later plead with us to stay.i was so pissed off dat my mind was totally not interested to stay again,but my aunty plead wth me dat we shud stay and 4get wat happen.we stayed, everyday was more fustrating in the house by the man.he wud never let my 3 nieces (little kid )be and get angry unneccesarilly.
Meanwhile i ask for receipt always and he refuses to give us dat he wud give us later. after 4 months(refusing to give us receipt),he called me oneday, when my aunty has travelled leaving his 3 kid with me and said i should fill a form,i read the form and saw dat it was agreement form.
To my greatest surprise,i saw dat he gave a condition in the form that anytime the he needs his house dat am entithle to one mouth quick notice only( instead of 6 months because we pay 1 year rent).i became mad again,but dis time i demanded we needed our receipt first,he said no until i fill dat his form b4 we will collect our receipt.DIS MAN PLEAD with US TO STAY,HE REFUSE TO REFUND OUR MONEY AFTER 2WKS WE PACKED IN,AND UP TILL NOW (4 MONTHS)HE REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY RECEIPT THREATENING ME WITH PARTIAL QUICK NOTICE DAT AM ENTITHLE TO 1 MONTH.PLS FELLOW NAIRALANDER AND NIGERIANS,AS A FELLOW FUSTRATED YOUNG GUY MANAGING HIMSELF,AN OLD MAN WANT TO TAKE AWAY D LABOUR I SWEAT FOR OUT OF FUSTRATION(272K, HE USE MY MONEY FOR BUSSINESS FOR 4 MONTHS AND WANT TO DUMP ME) NOW DAT HE FELT HE HAS USE ME FOR MAKING MONEY.I NEED A HELP URGENTLY,ADVICE ,AN NGO ,LAGOS STATE HOUSING MANAGEMENT,AND A CIVIL DEFENCE LAWYER TO COME TO MY HELP BECAUSE AM LIKE A WOUNDED LION PUSHED TO THE WALL DAT CAN DO ANYTHING TO REVENGE THE LANDLORD,I MAY MAKE HEADLINE(4 BAD NEWS DAT HAPPEN TO A WHOLE COMPOUND) SOONEST IF AM NOT BEEN HELP BY NECESSARY AUTHORITY because I CRY WHILE WALKING AND THE LANDLORD IS MAKING HELL OUT OF ME AND MY PPLE.PLS NAIRALAND AND NIGERIANS PLS HELP ME.u can email me on gee.koko@yahoo.com.au for help ,i stay in lagos, HELP ME ABEG ,NA OJODU BERGER FOR OLOWORA NEAR OMOLE PHASE 2 LAGOS STATE(INFACT N0 8 ALFRED AKEN STREET OLOWORA OJODU BERGER LAGOS STATE,HIS NO IS 08034343551),I HEARD FROM STREET PEOPLE DAT ABOUT FIVE CO-TENENTS HAVE PACKED OUT IN DAT HOUSE B4 THEIR HOUSE RENT EXPIRE DUE TO THE MALTREATMENT OF THE LANDLORD.THANKS
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by sdindan: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:

A man without sin needs no forgiveness..
Who needs grace when I am fhucking Favour. grin
good for us bro
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by adeniranmicheal(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lord jesus pls clean Every part of their body with ur merciful blood
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by Hardekunle002(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
may God help and reveal the bad insurgents...
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by fuckerholic(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
exemen:
haha....... BOKO HARAM OR WHAT EVER U CALLED UR SELF...... THIS IS UNFAIR .........THIS IS NOT WHAT ISLAM PREACHES....... I KNW SOON U WILL MEAT THE WRATH OF GOD...........INSHA ALLAH
So what does Islam actually preach because I hardly understand them from using foul languages.why don't they speak what the public understands like the credible Christians that preaches with official language to everybody's understanding.. Why must it be Islam everywhere ? Why are Moslems terrorising the whole world ? What a bloody religion is it and people are still tied to it like captives..you think about it if your senses and conscience is still with you and haven't been chained by them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by hugobuzz(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
APC played politics with Boko Haram. They lied about everything including eradicating Boko haram in 3 months. GEJ had already pushed them very far. and bomb blasts were few and far between. Now you have your Buhari. Bomb blasts everyday. CHANGE is indeed in the air. I don't see those same people that used to abuse GEJ over bomb blasts on NL again. Daily bomb blasts under Buhari is acceptable abi? crazy people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once / Labour Party Delivered Twins- Shehu Sani / Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.