Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire (27496 Views)

Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? / How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Nairasurplus(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Niger Delta Avengers announce end to ceasefire, declare 'Operations Walls of Jericho'

Delta - Militant group, Niger Delta Avengers, who were responsible for various attacks on oil installations in the Niger Delta Region in 2016, have released their first statement for 2017, basically announcing an end to their ceasefire in the coming months, as negotiations have failed. Part of the statement read:

"As we get prepared for the challenges ahead 2017, We make bold to tell the people of our Niger Delta, sane minds in Nigeria and the comity of nations that the remaining 11 months and couples of weeks in 2017 will be filled with surprises and a reconfiguration of the struggle for the liberation of our motherland. Since, the declaration of cessation of hostilities in the region by all fighters and affiliates, it has been evidently clear that the Nigerian state is not ready for any form of dialogue and negotiation with our people to addressing the issues sustaining the unending sufferings and deprivation of the people of the Niger Delta.

"This prospect for hope for a genuine dialogue and negotiations have been dashed and rejected. The world knows that PANDEF as team of critical stakeholders was mandated to engender a genuine dialogue and negotiations process that will be made of apolitical committed Niger Deltans to engage with the government and people of Nigeria, representatives of the International Oil Corporations and neutral observers. But this government decides to go around to politicising and blackmailing the process to forestall any genuine dialogue and negotiations.

"The world should be assured that, our next line of actions to redeem Operations Red Economy will be unannounced with surely overwhelming signatures to this government and humanity. The world is aware that, the government of Nigeria has ear problems but we never knew that it has taken a detoriating deaf level dimensions. It is only through hard knocks we can speak to the Nigerian government henceforth.

"To our Niger Delta people, we feel your pains from these dashed hopes of a genuine talk once again. All fighters and commands are hereby placed on high readiness in your webs of operations to hit and knock the enemy very hard. That is the way to discuss with a deaf, when he cannot understand your soft massage. We are determined to hit him very hard and deadly that even his eyes will shed blood, his ear will be more deafened and his heart shall quake; when he sees, hear and feel the outcome of our next activities.

"On this note, we are declaring "Operations Walls of Jericho and Hurricane Joshua” simultaneously to reclaim our motherland and dislodge all cleavages the Nigerian Ruling oligarchy has foisted on the region that is sustaining the ongoing primitive accumulation by dispossession."

Source
http://www.news24.com.ng/National/News/niger-delta-avengers-announce-end-to-ceasefire-declare-operations-walls-of-jericho-20170113?isapp=true

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by checkolatunji: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bet why?

Incase this news enter front page, make una no forget to give me my FTC price grin

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Blizzy9ja: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Great news... Time 2 get d job done... If they dont want 70% derivation or true federalism, let the pipelines go up in flame, After all the region is already polluted

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by GMBuhari: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Cease fire is an agreement between two or more parties, if either party cancels or disputes the agreement, then either party has the right to end the cease fire, and unless Nnamdi Kanu hired mercenaries or bought Nigerian army's standard weapons I don't see them benefitting or winning

We know it's about solidarity with PEJ and GEJ

So continue

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by kogistar: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
ipob won't like this news

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by babdap: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Economic terrorist organization are at it again

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
checkolatunji:
Bet why?

Incase this news enter front page, make una no forget to give me my FTC price grin

Yeah I will give you 1 TimeCoin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by checkolatunji: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin grin

Febup:

Yeah I will give you 1 TimeCoin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2017
sorry boys Mr President is deaf

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Armaggedon: 6:36am On Jan 14, 2017
kogistar:
smh...simple sentence you can't comprehend.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by manny4life(m): 6:45am On Jan 14, 2017
GMBuhari:
Cease fire is an agreement between two or more parties, if either party cancels or disputes the agreement, then either party has the right to end the cease fire, and unless Nnamdi Kanu hired mercenaries or bought Nigerian army's standard weapons I don't see them benefitting or winning

So continue

Did you bother to read the post at all?

"The world should be assured that, our next line of actions to redeem Operations Red Economy will be unannounced with surely overwhelming signatures to this government and humanity. The world is aware that, the government of Nigeria has ear problems but we never knew that it has taken a detoriating deaf level dimensions. It is only through hard knocks we can speak to the Nigerian government henceforth.

"To our Niger Delta people, we feel your pains from these dashed hopes of a genuine talk once again. All fighters and commands are hereby placed on high readiness in your webs of operations to hit and knock the enemy very hard. That is the way to discuss with a deaf, when he cannot understand your soft massage. We are determined to hit him very hard and deadly that even his eyes will shed blood, his ear will be more deafened and his heart shall quake; when he sees, hear and feel the outcome of our next activities.

Read both parts, does it look like they're gonna cease fire? Continue daydreaming thinking this is about Nnamdi Kanu, 2016 was a wonderful year for Nigeria, words cannot explain what 2017 would look like when oil companies are brought to their knees.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Bari22: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Edwin clarks militants

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by manny4life(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2017
kogistar:

If you took a second to read, you would know that's exactly the opposite. Heck it doesn't concern Ipob, but hey, it's the opposite of what you're thinking. We warned Buhari about NDA, today the group reduced oil production in Nigeria, even Buhari has to source more than 40% of the budget using loans. 2017 would be a fun year because you have a president who's bent on bringing Nigeria to it's very knees.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by vedaxcool(m): 7:07am On Jan 14, 2017
Jonathan lieutenants acting out his orders as usual they fight for thieves and an animal rapist cownu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Agimor(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2017
All these avengers parading themselves as freedom fighters are doing it for their selfish interest and not for the majority. The federal government should hit them harder.

I don't reply senseless quote hence no scavenger should bother quoting me.

16 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Only zombies will say they are not tired of this sh!t hole called Naigeeria.

30 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by GMBuhari: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2017
manny4life:

Did you bother to read the post at all?

Read both parts, does it look like they're gonna cease fire? Continue daydreaming thinking this is about Nnamdi Kanu, 2016 was a wonderful year for Nigeria, words cannot explain what 2017 would look like when oil companies are brought to their knees.

I READ THE POST to your disappointment, my comment means if they attack any part of Nigeria there will be consequences

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by manny4life(m): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2017
GMBuhari:

I READ THE POST to your disappointment, my comment means if they attack any part of Nigeria there will be consequences

Lmao, again, go back and read the post again, then look at your comment, and then revise your statement. They don't need to attack any part of Nigeria, their prior attacks crippled Nigeria's oil sectors and raised red flags in the oil market signaling Nigeria as unstable. Heck, Nigeria went into recession partly because of unstable oil production and declining oil prices. If Buhari continues, how is he gonna fund the rest of his budget? Oh I forgot he's hoping to drill oil from the North, yet, rely on foreign financial institutions to borrow. More so, how well did "Operation Crocodile" succeed in the ND? Haha, like I said, no need to attack any part of Nigeria, 2017 would be an interesting year, let's see how the year pans out.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Justiyke4u: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2017
You people should mercy small na

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by kogistar: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2017
Armaggedon:
smh...simple sentence you can't comprehend.
hater, which sentence? oya correct me

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by dunkem21(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2017

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by kogistar: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2017
dunkem21:

Read again and stop making mockery of yourself.
nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by dunkem21(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by kogistar: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2017
dunkem21:

OK, explain it.
it means ipob would not like such a news

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by dunkem21(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2017
kogistar:
it means ipob would not like such a news

So, you now like IPOB so much to defend them like this cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by kogistar: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2017
dunkem21:

So, you now like IPOB so much to defend them like this cheesy
i wants igbo girls only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by dunkem21(m): 8:06am On Jan 14, 2017
kogistar:
i wants igbo girls only

What of IPOB?

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by 5starmilitant: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2017
Am waiting for the afonja zombies to come and tell us the evironmental hazardous effects of our lands, if the militants resumes duty. cheesy Cos all of them have become geographers since the militants start blowing pipelines.
Always crying more than the bereaved. cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin grin okay Militants we have heard your message for 2017. Its okay but please, please and please target the government official houses. They are the causes of these problems. Bomb their houses, bomb their 10 million naira wrist watches and so on.
grin grin grin
Government officials...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by AntiWailer: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2017
Argh

Wall of jericho ke
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by 5starmilitant: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2017
[s]
vedaxcool:
Jonathan lieutenants acting out his orders as usual the fight for thieves and an animal rapist cownu
[/s]

The problem with you afonja zombies is that, you always see whatever buhari does as the best. Buhari is human, and he's not above mistake like other humans. What did buhari do with all time the militants ceased fire? He was not able to solve the crisis, instead he'a going to Gambia to do good-face.
The funding of 2017 budget will surely suffer setbacks, cos these boys will make that happen.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Shortyy(f): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2017
GMBuhari:

So continue
Wtf are you saying? I'm not surprised. Your name says it all

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari / Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic / Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.