Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! (3223 Views)

Poll: Should be survive or die?

He should ,He is a big thief: 66% (2 votes)
He shouldn't,he should be jailed: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) / Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) / Meet Atiku, Vp Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! by Depilot(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2009
Except your interpretation of wise men are those villagers that give you advise after 3 kegs of burukutu
Let me help you out: I'm not a Nigerian.
Re: Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! by Sagamite(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2009
Omo, speak for yourself o.

You might be full of yourself, I am not, I am assured of myself.  grin
Re: Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! by Sagamite(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2009
Depilot:

Let me help you out: I'm not a Nigerian.

OK, so in Liberia (abi?) wisemen dismiss propositions and not offer screened alternatives? They say there is a better or more intellectual manner to approach without highlighting what this is?
Re: Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! by Depilot(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2009
I am not a Liberian
Now, do you see why some of us are so full of ourselves?
Re: Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! by Depilot(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2009
What do you know about wise men?

Wise men don't dismiss propositions and not offer screened alternatives like you just did. They don't say there is a better or more intellectual manner to approach without highlighting what this is. Except your interpretation of wise men are those villagers that give you advise after 3 kegs of burukutu.

Look at the quality of soul that wants to discuss wiseness with me. Shioh!
From the rubbish you've posted, it is very easy to label you as an ignorant low-life who is very opinionated without having much information to go on.
Re: Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2009
Depilot:

I am not a Liberian
Now, do you see why some of us are so full of ourselves?

No, I don't, as "(abi?)" is a question asking if the assertion is true. Smart people tend to be careful with their assertions until they can find reasonable evidence to back it up as I demonstrated  cheesy. Continue to speak for yourself in regards to fullness, as I see you are struggling to provide alternatives.
Re: Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! by Sagamite(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2009
Depilot:

From the rubbish you've posted, it is very easy to label you as an ignorant low-life who is very opinionated without having much information to go on.

Oops! So this is the better and more intellectual approach than to state your alternative approach?  grin

Can you now see why I was shocked this is the quality of the soul that wanted to discuss wiseness with me?  undecided
Re: Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! by Depilot(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2009
Please get lost.
Re: Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! by Depilot(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2009
but why wish him death, no one and i repeat no-one has the rights to wish any one death
More like it.
Re: Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! by Sagamite(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! by xterra2(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2009
chidichris :

grin grin grin grin grin
mr.gov/senator sir, with much and due respect, for ur failures to live up to ur oath of office which have resulted to deaths and untold hardship to ur people. for ur contibutions in the deaths of opositions(if there is any), for your support in bringing poverty to the door steps of many, for ur contibutions in forcing ppl into illegal deals, and for all ur unknown deals that have negative impacts on ur ppl, we are all praying that as soon as you enter any international flight for treatment, let , ( pls someone help me complete the rest)

Let me complete it for you.
Maymr.gov/senator[b]perish[/b] and the remaining people survive without any injury
Re: Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
Wow am speechles
Re: Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
Speechless
Re: Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! by scriptwizz: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2012
MrCrackles:

No matter what has happened, you dont go wishing death on people like that, dont be an idiot!

Topic
I hope he survives!!

What do you mean? the man has started reaping his punishment here on earth before leaving for the world beyond.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President / People That Play Horse Polo In Nigeria ? Are They The Elites ? / Churches And Mosques In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.