Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? (1559 Views)

Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by chocolateme(f): 12:26am On Sep 22, 2015
Her lover and partner is in deep problem and I don't know how soon it will be resolve because right now, her life is at PAUSE.
They are genuine partners and very honest with each other, they have dated for long and it's obvious that they are going to the aisle together.
He is a hustler too, into business and other things to support his mom as dad is late and he is the only son, two sisters long been married so mom stays alone with a grandchild.
Just heard that he got caught months back in India with drugs and has been jailed. He is looking at 15 years hmm. What do you advice her to do because time may not be on her side as a woman though she is still in pains and refuses to leave the guy's mother's side.
If she is your sister, what do you think? Very responsible lady she is tho.
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by naijaboiy: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2015
Chai!

Sometimes in life we just have to make some tough decisions. cry

2 Likes

Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by chocolateme(f): 12:31am On Sep 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
Chai!

Sometimes in life we just have to make some tough decisions. cry
i tell you, if she leave, people will talk and if she stays put, they will still talk.

2 Likes

Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by naijaboiy: 12:35am On Sep 22, 2015
chocolateme:
i tell you, if she leave, people will talk and if she stays put, they will still talk.
But if she stays put what will she stay put and do?

The only reason I can understand is if she has a child for him already. If not,then she has no other choice.

2 Likes

Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:42am On Sep 22, 2015
Well, I'll advise her to move on.

1 Like

Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by TheGeneral1(m): 12:45am On Sep 22, 2015
What happens if she stays he comes back and did not marry her?
Move on sis!

2 Likes

Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by libertyfather(m): 12:47am On Sep 22, 2015
Keep walking
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by chocolateme(f): 1:04am On Sep 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

The only reason I can understand is if she has a child for him already. If not,then she has no other choice.
its true tho, she has no child but you know how people reasons, that he is in trouble now and she wants to leave him.
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by ststyreal(f): 1:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Huh! This is seriousssssss, as for me, I will....... move on.
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by naijaboiy: 1:08am On Sep 22, 2015
chocolateme:
its true tho, she has no child but you know how people reasons, that he is in trouble now and she wants to leave him.
Should she wait for the whole 15 years for him? By that time he may not even be able to marry her again self.

She should just be with the family for a while at least,try to communicate with the guy if she can then move on with her life later on.

Let people talk,that one is normal. undecided

3 Likes

Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by chocolateme(f): 1:11am On Sep 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

its true tho, she has no child but you know how people reasons, that he is in trouble now and she wants to leave him. Will he himself understand her plight if she takes a walk?
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by naijaboiy: 1:22am On Sep 22, 2015
chocolateme:
its true tho, she has no child but you know how people reasons, that he is in trouble now and she wants to leave him. Will he himself understand her plight if she takes a walk?
if i'm the guy in question,i'll have to understand.

I can't trap someone all because of Love.

1 Like

Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by TIDDOLL(m): 2:00am On Sep 22, 2015
15years!!...datz a lot to catch up....but.( "the future can't be,if the past doesn't move on").
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by Askseek(f): 2:41am On Sep 22, 2015
chocolateme:
Her lover and partner is in deep problem and I don't know how soon it will be resolve because right now, her life is at PAUSE.
They are genuine partners and very honest with each other, they have dated for long and it's obvious that they are going to the aisle together.
He is a hustler too, into business and other things to support his mom as dad is late and he is the only son, two sisters long been married so mom stays alone with a grandchild.
Just heard that he got caught months back in India with drugs and has been jailed. He is looking at 15 years hmm. What do you advice her to do because time may not be on her side as a woman though she is still in pains and refuses to leave the guy's mother's side.
If she is your sister, what do you think? Very responsible lady she is tho.

A responsible woman engaged to a drug dealer. Abeg, make una no dey mislabel people. She should move on and truly be responsible this time around.

1 Like

Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by bomasek(m): 2:52am On Sep 22, 2015
All depends on how old she's,let her dilly dally around the family between 6months to a year while she makes up her mind on the next step to take. If I'm to be candid in this regard,moving on is her best bet. No point living a nightmare,she can change towns if her worry is dem say dem say. @Op if the girl in question is u,PM me and let's start something beautiful. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by menix(m): 3:46am On Sep 22, 2015
Chi queshion..

15yrs is not 15 weeks..
Even being a guy, I won't allow her to wait even if she intends to..

Hell no!! She could give them a year, sure the d guyz mum would even advise her nd when she finally leaves, she will be appreciated..

Thou, it's so glaring the guy was spoiling her wiv wealth, main reason shez shy of wat pple will say..
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by onismate: 5:24am On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm... Oriegwu odiegwu Ooooo. 15years no be beans. Am sure no one can easily wait. Everything depends on her plans and choice. If she thinks she can wait, no problem. But if not, move on.

1 Like

Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by juliusocean(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2015
move ahead with ya life joor no be him mate dey hustle for Onitsha ....I hope her demands didn't put him there anyway
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by chocolateme(f): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2015
bomasek:
All depends on how old she's,let her dilly dally around the family between 6months to a year while she makes up her mind on the next step to take. If I'm to be candid in this regard,moving on is her best bet. No point living a nightmare,she can change towns if her worry is dem say dem say. @Op if the girl in question is u,PM me and let's start something beautiful. Cheers.
lol see your head.
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by chocolateme(f): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2015
juliusocean:
move ahead with ya life joor no be him mate dey hustle for Onitsha ....I hope her demands didn't put him there anyway
i seriously doubt it, she works in am oil servicing company and even running her PH.d. It's not for u to believe ok? But at the end if it, her family is doing very well. Even the guy is not a billionaire per say. I know them quote well .
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by Daffar: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2015
Dis one strong o
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by IamLEGEND1: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Askseek:

A responsible woman engaged to a drug dealer. Abeg, make una no dey mislabel people. She should move on and truly be responsible this time around.

1 Like

Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by Shebarh(f): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Am just gonna move on without looking back
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by bomasek(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2015
chocolateme:
lol see your head.
Should I PM u? grin
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
if children are not yet involved then she should run fast like Looney tunes
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by Blackberrybabes: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2015
They were both partners in crime.

Re: He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? by andyanders: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Well for drug case, it's going to be a long time and for a young lady as she is now, she should note that she will be aging faster than the guy and as such I suggest she move on with her life as no one of us would die jointly.

Life is funny but as human, she should wait for about a yr and if he fails to return, she should marry someone else.Love is not a do or die affair.If na the guy too, he would end up taking another woman.

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend/wife Is An Emotional Bully / Picture: Guys Have Any Lady Given You This Look Before / This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.