Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

(you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! (1438 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by ebenice(m): 12:34am On Sep 22, 2015
By ken peters

At the time I received this dream I was not even a believer in Jesus Christ. I was raised in the Catholic Church but had never personally invited the Lord Jesus to come into my heart to be my Lord. As a practicing Catholic, I had no knowledge of what the Bible said about the tribulation period or any of the events of the last days.
When the dream began, I heard what sounded like a loud car horn. Then I saw people coming up out of their graves all over the world. People were not coming up out of every cemetery plot, just some of them. Even in the same cemetery there were other plots with nobody resurrected from them.
These resurrections were very violent. It was like the earth was receiving a small explosion and breaking open. I literally saw dirt flying. This was happening all over the globe. Those who were resurrected were clothed in white robes. It looked like they were wearing choir robes. The light glimmered off of their clothing. Their clothes and their bodies appear brighter than the sun. Their clothes made the men look very masculine and the women look very feminine. They looked mature but they did not look old. Those who had lost their hair had all of their hair back again. Young people who were resurrected were still young but yet had maturity about them.
All those who came out of the graves just disappeared. I never saw them go up into the clouds. They just vanished.
I did not see one single living person changed into a new body. I did not see any changes coming to any living person.

1 Like

Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by ebenice(m): 12:38am On Sep 22, 2015
MASS HYSTERIA
As soon as the resurrected people disappeared from the earth mass hysteria spread across all the people left on the earth. People had the appearance of absolute despair. There was pandemonium everywhere. There was mass chaos, lawlessness, and fear everywhere. I was able to see in many quadrants of the earth and this was not just happening in one nation but it was all over the globe. The hysteria brought perplexity to just about everyone. Everyone had a look of hopelessness on their face. Nobody seemed to be happy about living. Lawlessness and fear permeated society completely.
No one was isolated from the despair that was hitting the world. No one was hidden from it. It was engulfing the whole globe. I was able to see into different regions and different continents and everyone was experiencing this. It was almost as though the whole world had become like a third world nation, completely behind the times.
It was like every person on earth had just left their mothers funeral. That’s how people appeared. They were very grieving and despondent.
TWO WEEK SHUT DOWN
At that point, all electronic devices including televisions, telephones, radios, and computers all over the world were shut down for two weeks. I don’t know what caused them to shut down. The shutdown caused people everywhere to be alarmed. It was very disruptive to businesses everywhere.
After about two weeks electronic devices started working again. However, everything had changed. The content of what was being broadcasted was completely different. The message being broadcast was depicting a coming new world government and leadership. They announced that a man to lead the new world government would soon appear.

1 Like

Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by ebenice(m): 12:48am On Sep 22, 2015
THE NEW WORLD LEADER
The new world leader then appeared on television. He spoke with great eloquence and charisma. He was soothing and promised answers to all current issues. He was smooth and extremely convincing. He was able to solve nearly all problems. He was a consummate communicator. He explained how this removal of people was God’s judgment upon them.
When Adolf Hitler spoke to the masses he had a demonic charisma that would draw people into his message. But that was nothing compared to this new world leader.
Since I was not a born-again Christian at the time that I had this dream, when I heard this man speak he began to convince me. This man was rallying the globe. It was very frightening.
Almost immediately he began to communicate through large-screen televisions that were strategically placed everywhere people met. All televisions were broadcasting the same message. When I had this dream in 1980, big screen televisions were not found everywhere. Neither were 24-hour news channels.
This man’s messages were about new times that had come upon us as human beings. He gave new directives for global peace. He talked about the need for giving up national citizenship for world citizenship. Even though these things disturbed me, I was also being pulled into it in my dream. I began to really think about relinquishing my citizenship and this alarmed me greatly. Even though the message pulled strongly upon me I somehow was not convinced about this new order.

1 Like

Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by waldigit: 2:17am On Sep 22, 2015
ebenice:
MASS HYSTERIA
As soon as the resurrected people disappeared from the earth mass hysteria spread across all the people left on the earth. People had the appearance of absolute despair. There was pandemonium everywhere. There was mass chaos, lawlessness, and fear everywhere. I was able to see in many quadrants of the earth and this was not just happening in one nation but it was all over the globe. The hysteria brought perplexity to just about everyone. Everyone had a look of hopelessness on their face. Nobody seemed to be happy about living. Lawlessness and fear permeated society completely.
No one was isolated from the despair that was hitting the world. No one was hidden from it. It was engulfing the whole globe. I was able to see into different regions and different continents and everyone was experiencing this. It was almost as though the whole world had become like a third world nation, completely behind the times.
It was like every person on earth had just left their mothers funeral. That’s how people appeared. They were very grieving and despondent.
TWO WEEK SHUT DOWN
At that point, all electronic devices including televisions, telephones, radios, and computers all over the world were shut down for two weeks. I don’t know what caused them to shut down. The shutdown caused people everywhere to be alarmed. It was very disruptive to businesses everywhere.
After about two weeks electronic devices started working again. However, everything had changed. The content of what was being broadcasted was completely different. The message being broadcast was depicting a coming new world government and leadership. They announced that a man to lead the new world government would soon appear.

King of Kings is coming!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by Anas09: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2015
God just showed u Rapture. All u siad will happen and so many will be left behind.
Am pained when I hear pastors who shd be warning people abt this eminent events are busy chasing after things they won't take out of this realm.
So many people are so ignorant of this. It saddens me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by ebenice(m): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2015
I constantly heard the term new order and world order and new times but I never heard him use the term new world order. I don’t know why.
At staggering rates people were buying right into this plan that this man was releasing through the airwaves. There was no resistance. No one was fighting it. No one was saying anything publicly against it.
The man that I saw on the television, the man that could do signs and wonders and fix all the problems, I will never forget his face. As long as I live I will never forget his face. His face was almost supernatural in appearance. He was almost too perfect. For lack of better terms, he was the most handsome man I had ever seen. This man had everything going together for him, everything. He had kind of a chiseled look about his face. And everything about his appearance was almost perfect. When he spoke, there was a very strange quality about him.

2 Likes

Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by nnamdiosu(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2015
ebenice:
I constantly heard the term new order and world order and new times but I never heard him use the term new world order. I don’t know why.
At staggering rates people were buying right into this plan that this man was releasing through the airwaves. There was no resistance. No one was fighting it. No one was saying anything publicly against it.
The man that I saw on the television, the man that could do signs and wonders and fix all the problems, I will never forget his face. As long as I live I will never forget his face. His face was almost supernatural in appearance. He was almost too perfect. For lack of better terms, he was the most handsome man I had ever seen. This man had everything going together for him, everything. He had kind of a chiseled look about his face. And everything about his appearance was almost perfect. When he spoke, there was a very strange quality about him.

that's because he would be Satan incarnate one of the very few people embedded with full powers of the archangel satan. please op continue. this ur revelation has made me understand so many things. wow. thanks a lot. but one question I have op. please was there any relationship BTW this man and a religious important personality. I know y I'm asking

2 Likes

Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2015
nnamdiosu:

that's because he would be Satan incarnate one of the very few people embedded with full powers of the archangel satan. please op continue. this ur revelation has made me understand so many things. wow. thanks a lot. but one question I have op. please was there any relationship BTW this man and a religious important personality. I know y I'm asking
Willu b meaning d false priest dat wud b by his side during ds times??
Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by nnamdiosu(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2015
crixtex:

Willu b meaning d false priest dat wud b by his side during ds times??

yes sir. the devil knows that we humans are very religious . be won't be able to fully control the inhabitants of the world without using a religious puppet that men will be hooked to. the anti Christ would take care of the political science. while the false priest will manage the most inortant scene. the religious .
Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
nnamdiosu:

yes sir. the devil knows that we humans are very religious . be won't be able to fully control the inhabitants of the world without using a religious puppet that men will be hooked to. the anti Christ would take care of the political science. while the false priest will manage the most inortant scene. the religious .
Well dats true.... buh y must d devil b fighting a lost battle sef
Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
This revelation doesn't belong to the op it belongs to one ken Peters who had the revelation around 1980. I tell you this revelation is one baffling revelation you will ever read in your life!, I don't mind if the op can give us a full link to where this revelation is pasted.
Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hello guys.. You can get the full Revelations on this link
http://www.divinerevelationsstream..com/2015/09/ken-peters-dream-of-rapture-and-after.html

It's a must read for us to know the things to come after Rapture.

2 Likes

Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by nnamdiosu(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
crixtex:

Well dats true.... buh y must d devil b fighting a lost battle sef

well.....if I tell u y u won't believe. but do u believe that the devil still thinks he can win God? are u aware that the devil is one of the wisest if not the wisest angel. so he knows abt wars and God more than almost any created being ( angels, spirit and humans) but his strong point ( his wisdom) is also his weak point ( pride and over calculation ) that's y wen he nailed Jesus to the cross in his almost perfect man.....he actually didn't know he tied his own hand with the rope . tired of typing. ask God to shed more light.

1 Like

Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
nnamdiosu:

well.....if I tell u y u won't believe. but do u believe that the devil still thinks he can win God? are u aware that the devil is one of the wisest if not the wisest angel. so he knows abt wars and God more than almost any created being ( angels, spirit and humans) but his strong point ( his wisdom) is also his weak point ( pride and over calculation ) that's y wen he nailed Jesus to the cross in his almost perfect man.....he actually didn't know he tied his own hand with the rope . tired of typing. ask God to shed more light.
Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
ebenice:
By ken peters

At the time I received this dream I was not even a believer in Jesus Christ. I was raised in the Catholic Church but had never personally invited the Lord Jesus to come into my heart to be my Lord. As a practicing Catholic, I had no knowledge of what the Bible said about the tribulation period or any of the events of the last days.
When the dream began, I heard what sounded like a loud car horn. Then I saw people coming up out of their graves all over the world. People were not coming up out of every cemetery plot, just some of them. Even in the same cemetery there were other plots with nobody resurrected from them.
These resurrections were very violent. It was like the earth was receiving a small explosion and breaking open. I literally saw dirt flying. This was happening all over the globe. Those who were resurrected were clothed in white robes. It looked like they were wearing choir robes. The light glimmered off of their clothing. Their clothes and their bodies appear brighter than the sun. Their clothes made the men look very masculine and the women look very feminine. They looked mature but they did not look old. Those who had lost their hair had all of their hair back again. Young people who were resurrected were still young but yet had maturity about them.
All those who came out of the graves just disappeared. I never saw them go up into the clouds. They just vanished.
I did not see one single living person changed into a new body. I did not see any changes coming to any living person.

Human beings only dream up what they see, hear and think.
Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
nnamdiosu:

The bible Satan is a creation of God, it's below God, It cannot fight against God. God can even destroy it wen he likes.
Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by ebenice(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Human beings only dream up what they see, hear and think.
maybe true to some extent, but then lemme ask you, do you recognize every face you see in the dream
?
or is it all persons u saw in you dreams that you once think of?
is it every scene you saw in your dreams u recognize in real life?
think deep before you generalize issues
Re: (you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
ebenice:
maybe true to some extent, but then lemme ask you, do you recognize every face you see in the dream
?
or is it all persons u saw in you dreams that you once think of?
is it every scene you saw in your dreams u recognize in real life?
think deep before you generalize issues

There are some faces a human can see in their dream n won't recognize them... But such faces always look very familiar.......... those faces r people u barely know or people u may have seen once.

(1) (Reply)

Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Day Of Vengeance- Winners Chapel / Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? / What Is Miracle Money? Is It Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.