Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode (37675 Views)

Marvis Clubs With 2Baba, Peter Okoye, Ice Prince & Denrele At Joker Club Benin / #BBNaija: TTT, Miyonse & Uriel At Club Joker Last Night (Photos) / M.I Abaga Shades P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by islandmoon: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
MI is a fool for making such statement, these Nigerian yeyebrities sef!
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
what is wrong with that short black boy.
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by henryhemon(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"MI is a m a d man". Quote me anywhere
Btw who still they hear his song sef......

Na Mumu n mugu like you no dey hear him song.
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by xklucvG: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
MI is a bastard. If he thinks FFK is a joker he should wait and see who is the real joker. Fulani herdsmen now carry guns about without questioning from the authority.
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by Femiiroko: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
I think the family of ffk should call him to order before he become a serious embarrassment to the entire family. What good has he done Pa. Olu Falae before his abduction. You are no longer relevant, go and hide your face in your village. don't threat the government for no reason.
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by Ertekazee: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
MI, Could this be a publicity stunt for your forthcoming album launch? A dwarf like you should know that, shoes have sizes. Before you can dare dream of joining issues with FFK, please look for someone who wears your size 4 shoes, cos you're not noticeable.
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by theDEVILisHERE: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mr MI you should be more concerned about what is going on in Plateau and Taraba states where you hail from
There are conflict issues going on there that you haven't voiced about
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by jt2damoney(m): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
na wa o

Meanwhile,get $20 immediately you register.its real and easy.Use the link on my signature to start earning
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by engrshakespeare: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Mad robot how market now. E don tey, long time
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by alaoeri: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
smuth:

Would you insult him if it was your father that was kidnapped? Free will has made you lose your sense of reasoning. Even a baby will tell you just how stu.pid you sound.

Don't worry we shall all celebrate when your father is kidnapped and killed
Oloriburuku somebody, so we should blame GEJ for all the ppl that were kidnapped during his regime? Oloshi omo ale jatijati.
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by Abugab(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
smuth:
[url][/url]

Would you insult him if it was your father that was kidnapped? Free will has made you lose your sense of reasoning. Even a baby will tell you just how stu.pid you sound.

Don't worry we shall all celebrate when your father is kidnapped and killed

Go to school and learn u won't.
Don't you understand simple English?
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by lyricalz: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
The real meaning of MI - Madness and Insanity
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by lexyfred02: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

His songs are not JUST for anybody. What Lyrical business does Abaga has to do with Terry G.

The weed will always master its Master. grin
OZAOEKPE:

His songs are not JUST for anybody. What Lyrical business does Abaga has to do with Terry G.

The weed will always master its Master.

1 Like

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by gumaveddy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
u re a big FOOL between u and ffk who is more stupid? Idoit
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by Endi(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Meanwhile, herdsmen kill MI's kinsmen in Plateau and Taraba everyday.
Strange.
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by kwibus7: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
Chibok girls were kidnapped, the Federal Government was held responsible, a former SGF, Finance Minister and Founder of Afenifere is kidnapped in his farm and the Federal Government should not be held accountable? ok.
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by danjaD(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
jerrywool:
Thank you M.I! if they return the old man's corpse, nothing will happen.
na wool realy de inside ur head
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by shinel(f): 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
henryhemon:

Na Mumu n mugu like you no dey hear him song.

Na old school like you go dey hear MI for this jet age.. Wetin him won sing... Men Don pursue am comot for the game.
Make I list few?
Sean tizzle
Kiss daniel
Patoranking
Phyno
Lil kesh
Reminisce
Skales
Ever new Don baba
Always fresh banky w
Always on top p square
King of the sound oritse femi
Olamide still dey o
Davido no gree retire
Flavour

Which position will I fix MI?
Before that I go Don hear
Q dot
Korede bello
Orezi
Iyanya
Rayce

No to even talk of the new artists wey full the ministry now, wey there song go dey scatter your brain.
Who is the jerk wey go remember if MI still they the industry
May una Park well, am listening to my orente by adekunle gold, for a sound sleep.
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 23, 2015
Despite Fani-Kayode's distasteful antecedents, he's right on the money this time.

Fulani herdsmen have been committing unspeakable atrocities through the length and breadth of this country, and so far, the Federal Government has pretended not to notice.

M.I is a f.o.o.l. These same herdsmen are also killing his fellow middle-belters by the hundreds, everyday
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 23, 2015
If i will be honest, MI does appear to be the attention seeker. FFK for all his shenanigans was actually on point save that last part about consequences.

But when empty tanks like MI try to get a few hundreds of retweets for having a go at a public enemy you just know shit has turned on its head.

I pity Nigeria.
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by mikolo80: 1:34am On Sep 23, 2015
kokoA:
We all know that. Instead of him to respect himself like Okupe and Abati have done, he is still joking.
fly wen no hia word
na follow e de follow dead bodi enter grave
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by Seunboss(m): 1:46am On Sep 23, 2015
bqlekan:
The rate at which our musicians dey take put mouth for politics nowadays ehn.. like music is not paying again undecided

And this FFK should shut up already undecided
I don't get. Are you saying there are some professions or Nigerians who should not voice their concerns in our politics and governance? Or are you saying only musicians are touts who are not respectable enough to do so? I hope the answer is none of the above
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by nochio(m): 6:07am On Sep 23, 2015
MI does more of politics than music, he had betterr have a re-think about his career.
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by bqlekan(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2015
Seunboss:
I don't get. Are you saying there are some professions or Nigerians who should not voice their concerns in our politics and governance? Or are you saying only musicians are touts who are not respectable enough to do so? I hope the answer is none of the above
when you are an icon, I believe you should be wary of all you do or say.. how about he (M.I) using his music as an indirect reply.. we saw Fela do that severally.

Don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, the way we go about it almost important. Especially when you are a celebrity..
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by COLATUNDE(m): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2015
The activities of these Fulani in that area has reached a very alarming level but I guess the Police in Ondo state area are not helping the matter at all, I was robbed by Fulani Herdsmen in that same Ondo area (Igbotakun) on my way from Benin in a Public transport Bus (God is Good) on a Sunday afternoon January 25, 2015.
These Fulani guys had pump action guns and one AK-47 with police color code by the barrel of the gun, we were made to lay down on the road while they robbed us all, I personally lost one international Passport, a Dell Laptop, A lenovo Tablet, external hard disk, flash drives, wrist watches....., few minutes after the robbery Police appeared on the scene only to waste time staying by the road side refusing to chase those bastards, and later on (3 hours after the robbery took place) a senior Detective came and went into the bus only to bring empty bags left over by the Fulanis even with old ones in previous robbery incidcents, and all attempt to get the police to investigate and arrest those fulanis was frustrated because I personally followed up for a while but later gave up....

Now it is the turn of one of the big men in the society, we should learn to nip such things in the buds, Olufalae and other big men of influence in that area can't tell us thye weren't aware of the draconian activities of these Fulani herdsmen because the people living in that area testified to this but no help....Big men of influence in Nigeria should know that what goes around comes around and therefore they shouldn't wait till they are affected before they do something about it.....I pray for safe rescue of Olufalae but what of common people of Nigeria they have killed, robbed and destroyed in the past who answer for them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by macof(m): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2015
omenka:
MI just saying what we all know.

FFK honestly is a threat to our national security. If he isn't busy trying to pit Muslims against Christians, he's pitting one ethnic group against the other, just as he's subtly doing here (mentioning Afenifere to make it appear as though it is Hausa/Fulani, and by extension, Buhari, against Yorubas).

The same guy that stopped at nothing to drag the Yoruba elders in the mud when he was feeding fat under Jonathan- now he wants to act like one Yoruba nationalist. The guy disgusts me.

SHUT up you lair. Which yoruba elders did he dragged in the mud?

Fact is Nigeria has always been about one ethnicity against another. .. fulani herdsmen need to be dealt with but of course knowing the bigot we have as a president I fear for Olu Falae
FFK was right to say what he said. ..many of you fools just lack sense to ever think through his speech due to some political affiliation
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by macof(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2015
Btw MI is the real Joker here. Prayers? While the Govt and law enforcement does what?
Nigerians have always prayed and we have never been safe so time to push the right people to work and not silently hope and pray as Mr. Incredible Joker suggests

Face your music and leave jokes

1 Like

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by macof(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
Mr MI you should be more concerned about what is going on in Plateau and Taraba states where you hail from
There are conflict issues going on there that you haven't voiced about

MI is just being a short fool. His people are murdered on a weekly basis by these monsters and he hasn't said a word. FFK speaks about insecurity in SW and Malllo mumu is calling him a joker. ..Seriously Who's the Joker here?

2 Likes

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by macof(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2015
creekman:
Dis man called Fani Kayode is mentally derailed. I don't know y we should respond to every "jagons" he says.

Kindly identify the jargon in his statement
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by theDEVILisHERE: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2015
macof:

MI is just being a short fool. His people are murdered on a weekly basis by these monsters and he hasn't said a word. FFK speaks about insecurity in SW and Malllo mumu is calling him a joker. ..Seriously Who's the Joker here?

He and his fellow pals who hail from that axis don't voice about the atrocities going on there
It is quiet disturbing
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by smuth(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2015
Abugab:

Go to school and learn u won't.
Don't you understand simple English?

I may not understand simple English nor am I an English professor but my dear the essence of language is in the ability to 'communicate' Don't expect grammar or simple English...expect high quality sense from improper use of words. I am not in the mood to insult you today but na thunder go fire your generation.
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by macof(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2015
jerrywool:
Thank you M.I! if they return the old man's corpse, nothing will happen.

Sadly I believe this will be the case. Yorubas are just too confused in this generation to think straight and speak with one voice plus a fulani Govt up top. ..nothing will happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State / Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University / New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.