Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode (37674 Views)

Marvis Clubs With 2Baba, Peter Okoye, Ice Prince & Denrele At Joker Club Benin / #BBNaija: TTT, Miyonse & Uriel At Club Joker Last Night (Photos) / M.I Abaga Shades P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by macof(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

He and his fellow pals who hail from that axis don't voice about the atrocities going on there
It is quiet disturbing

I was shocked to read that from MI. I guess it's slave mentality going on in the north. ..its like they all worship fulani or something
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by Abugab(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
smuth:

I may not understand simple English nor am I an English professor but my dear the essence of language is in the ability to 'communicate' Don't expect grammar or simple English...expect high quality sense from improper use of words. I am not in the mood to insult you today but na thunder go fire your generation.

You are talking about thunder, do you even know if you will survive this rainy season? Grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State / Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University / New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.