Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode (37672 Views)

Marvis Clubs With 2Baba, Peter Okoye, Ice Prince & Denrele At Joker Club Benin / #BBNaija: TTT, Miyonse & Uriel At Club Joker Last Night (Photos) / M.I Abaga Shades P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by tolexy007(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Chocolate City rapper, Jude Abaga popularly called (M.I), yesterday, took a swipe at erstwhile Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, over his statement that should anything happen to the abducted former Secretary to Government of the Federation (SGF), and Afenifere chieftain, Chief Olu Falae, the Federal Government will be held responsible and there will be consequences.The Nigerian hip hop recording artist, who took to his verified Twitter handle @MI_Abaga said: “Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK), you are a joker… Instead of being prayerful and hopeful for a statesman’s life, you are making threats against our government… Please!”

Recall that following Monday’s abduction of Chief Falae from his farm, in Ilado village, Akure North area of Ondo state, by suspected Fulani herdsmen numbering over 20, Fani-Kayode had condemned the abduction in a statement, calling on the Federal Government and security agencies to as a matter of urgency fish out perpetrators of the act.

The statement of Fani-Kayode read in part: “The abduction of Chief Olu Falae is not only unacceptable but it also an exceptionally dangerous development. I say this because he is not only an elder-statesman of our country but he is also one of the most revered leaders of Afenifere and the south-west.“We cannot sit by idly and watch our leaders and elders being endangered, shamed and humiliated in this way. It is the governments job to keep us all safe and secure and they are failing in that duty. I call on the President and our security agencies to effect the expeditious and immediate release of Chief Olu Falae.

“They must rescue him from these vagabonds and vandals as soon as possible before things get out of hand. Let it be clearly understood that if anything happens to him and if he doesn’t come home hale and hearty we will hold the Federal Government responsible and there will be consequences. Those that are in power would do well to take what I have said very seriously.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/falaes-abduction-youre-a-joker-m-i-abaga-tells-fani-kayode/

Cc: lalasticlala

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by chudidonas(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2015
FFK threatening the FG shows thats he's a lunatic and he's aware that everybody is now conscious of that fact and consequently, he will be ignored.

Who fights a village drunk or mad man? No one!

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by OVI75(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Na M.I problem be that ooo

26 Likes

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
FFK the Joker

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by Abugab(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2015
FFK as usual is always talking through his anus.
Why the threat too government? Like he really cared about the elder statesman's life, why is he trying to politicize the abduction?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by lagdmark(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2015
MI abi you know the fulani kidnappers nee

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by GabrielSuswam(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2015
Thank You MI...

My friends Dad was kidnapped 3days ago Plssssssss I'm warning Buhari too if anything happens to My friends Dad I'll burn Nigeria...

Everybody dey warn na #Sarcasm

28 Likes

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2015
MI just saying what we all know.

FFK honestly is a threat to our national security. If he isn't busy trying to pit Muslims against Christians, he's pitting one ethnic group against the other, just as he's subtly doing here (mentioning Afenifere to make it appear as though it is Hausa/Fulani, and by extension, Buhari, against Yorubas).

The same guy that stopped at nothing to drag the Yoruba elders in the mud when he was feeding fat under Jonathan- now he wants to act like one Yoruba nationalist. The guy disgusts me.

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by ckmayoca: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2015
Shey na for ur mouth we go hear say teacher mama die?
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2015
"MI is a m a d man". Quote me anywhere Btw who still they hear his song sef......

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by ichoku: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2015
You once elected him to be your spokesman against the Igbo. What has changed?
omenka:
MI just saying what we all know.

FFK honestly is a threat to our national security. If he isn't busy trying to pit Muslims against Christians, he's pitting one ethnic group against the other, just as he's subtly doing here (mentioning Afenifere to make it appear as though it is Hausa/Fulani, and by extension, Buhari, against Yorubas).

The same guy that stopped at nothing to drag the Yoruba elders in the mud when he was feeding fat under Jonathan- now he wants to act like one Yoruba nationalist. The guy disgusts me.

8 Likes

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by alaoeri: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"MI is a m a d man". Quote me anywhere
Btw who still they hear his song sef......
Go listen to bullion van, Ode.
MI is just stating the obvious.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2015
ichoku:
You once elected him to be your spokesman against the Igbo. What has changed?
Spokesman for whom Oga abeg no vex me this morning. First, he was a PDP spokesman and not a Yoruba spokesman.

Secondly, I'm not a Yoruba man, and have never said I am.

Mumu.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by kokoA(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2015
We all know that. Instead of him to respect himself like Okupe and Abati have done, he is still joking.

6 Likes

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by mccoy47(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2015
Do people still take FFK serious?

7 Likes

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by melzabull(f): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2015
omenka:
Spokesman for whom Oga abeg no vex me this morning. First, he was a PDP spokesman and not a Yoruba spokesman.

Secondly, I'm not a Yoruba man, and have never said I am.

Mumu.
What's stopping you from vexing?

st√pid goat

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by sandraokosun: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2015
mi my guy. Fufk don die finish, na mi con dey yab am, u think ths is the biafra queen punny u can ravash
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by bro4u: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2015
hahaha, The both of them are joking, why would Fani make such statements threatening the Govt(people gt mind o) so what will be his next move, forming a terrorist group i guess.... And for MI wetin concern u, u see person d mad u no wan leave am

6 Likes

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by jerrywool: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thank you M.I! if they return the old man's corpse, nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by alphaconde(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
I no see where FFK for mention MI name for the press statement... Wetin consign MI abi FFK don de shag e girlfriend.

14 Likes

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by bqlekan(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
The rate at which our musicians dey take put mouth for politics nowadays ehn.. like music is not paying again undecided

And this FFK should shut up already undecided

4 Likes

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by damton(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
He is not only a joker, He us a comedian. Anyone that has a show for him should please contact him

1 Like

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by damton(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
He is not only a joker, He is a comedian. Anyone that has a show for him should please contact him

1 Like

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by Dee60: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
We pray for the Chief's prompt release. Same time, we hope people like FFK can take a sabbatical from empty noise-making. The last election should have told him that SW people dont know any Afenifere and are not party to empty noises.

Rather than appeal to FG to support the search (which I believe they will do) he is opening his mouth to threaten them. His former boss's politics of grandiose money sharing is part of what is fueling kidnapping!

4 Likes

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by efilefun(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Imagine that short man schooling fani kayode, fani is just an irrelevant noise maker
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by tolexy007(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
angry Who or What is M.I angry angry

2 Likes

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by KeriBaby(f): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
The way these politicians threaten to undo Nigeria is very annoying like what the hell grin

MI u got balls my friend.... Real man!

1 Like

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by biggybanty7(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Vote prince Abubakar Audu 4 kogi state Governor,APC change
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by fasbat(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
tolexy007:
Chocolate City rapper, Jude Abaga popularly called (M.I), yesterday, took a swipe at erstwhile Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, over his statement that should anything happen to the abducted former Secretary to Government of the Federation (SGF), and Afenifere chieftain, Chief Olu Falae, the Federal Government will be held responsible and there will be consequences.The Nigerian hip hop recording artist, who took to his verified Twitter handle @MI_Abaga said: “Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK), you are a joker… Instead of being prayerful and hopeful for a statesman’s life, you are making threats against our government… Please!”

Recall that following Monday’s abduction of Chief Falae from his farm, in Ilado village, Akure North area of Ondo state, by suspected Fulani herdsmen numbering over 20, Fani-Kayode had condemned the abduction in a statement, calling on the Federal Government and security agencies to as a matter of urgency fish out perpetrators of the act.

The statement of Fani-Kayode read in part: “The abduction of Chief Olu Falae is not only unacceptable but it also an exceptionally dangerous development. I say this because he is not only an elder-statesman of our country but he is also one of the most revered leaders of Afenifere and the south-west.“We cannot sit by idly and watch our leaders and elders being endangered, shamed and humiliated in this way. It is the governments job to keep us all safe and secure and they are failing in that duty. I call on the President and our security agencies to effect the expeditious and immediate release of Chief Olu Falae.

“They must rescue him from these vagabonds and vandals as soon as possible before things get out of hand. Let it be clearly understood that if anything happens to him and if he doesn’t come home hale and hearty we will hold the Federal Government responsible and there will be consequences. Those that are in power would do well to take what I have said very seriously.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/falaes-abduction-youre-a-joker-m-i-abaga-tells-fani-kayode/

Cc: lalasticlala
what is d meaning of ds trash FFK is irritating

1 Like

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by RichDad1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
....and MI too? grin
Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by dammytosh: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
The stupid FFK is careless.

What if they Kill the Old Man to know what he will do.

He will keep quiet, shift the goal post again the way Asari Dokubo did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode by UlqU3(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Topless Photo / DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.