Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate (55456 Views)

Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by climatic: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2015
There is God oooo
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by steph2sweet(f): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2015
OkutaNla:
I can see the likes of the Dep. Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, in Saraki's entourage along some other PDP senators, but no Dino? ? Even his political godson, current governor of Kwara is absent to lend support to his benefactor. I find that quite strange. undecided

E don do na, we don hear, you just dey copy and paste this post for all saraki's thread.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by omenka(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2015
A "mere commissioner" uses the gate without sweat every single day but this larger than life Senate President of the Federal Republic of the World was denied the privileges due even a mere commissioner. Saraki, who's your daddy now?? I just dey laugh oo...

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Don't you think that you need Christ in your life?" Quote me anywhere
I realized I need him so I used him as my profile picture. What a God.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Bambless1(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Where pdp sees confusion, apc I guess sees cleansing with the sole aim of ensuring sanity. Am certain Nigerians will agree with this.
Your Opinion Right?
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki won the senate presidential seat and propagandas,allegations begin I know fully understand what APC means so one man ambition can overcome the nation and party ambitions....
Why didn't they probe him during his first tenure at the Senate corruption everywhere.... Is tinubu that mighty...Is it true that nobody can defeat him...

Many hidden secrets to be unravel after today's hearing......

APC to undergo the worst moment of their time

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by emmylight4u: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2015
In my opinion CCT & CCB have suddenly woken up with sleepy eye to catch fish & went for a big fish. This fight no go easy ooo. However let the fight be holistic because if messages in civil service declares their assets u ll marvel.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by hansad: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki, UK trained doctor who turned to an Alhaji politician, na your own people de persecute you.

Give up for them. Let them have the chance to practice the dictatorship they want. With that, they hasten the implosion of unworkable one Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by HungerBAD: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2015
omenka:
A "mere commissioner" uses the gate without sweat every single day but this larger than life Senate President of the Federal Republic of the World was denied the privileges due even a mere commissioner. Saraki, who's your daddy now?? I just dey laugh oo...

There is nothing in Saraki's background that taught him the word humility, he is learning one now at an old age.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I realized I need him so I used him as my profile picture. What a God.
"I can't imagine the life you living now, a life without Christ. Things can only be better for you when you accept him".
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2015
kingdompropty:
Buhari must be very careful. The line between Dictatorship and Democracy is very slim.

Not that slim grin grin grin grin

"Tyranny naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme form of liberty" - Plato

If Saraki is guilty he should admit it resign his post and face the law if NOT he should prove his innocence and continue his job. However Yorubas say "a kii ti kootu bo ka dore (friendship does not continue after dragging yourselves to court) grin I try grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by ndcide(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2015
After this drama there will now be true separation of powers irrespective of cult like, party supremacy as democracy demands.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by berrystunn(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2015
i no understand APC oo
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by koladata(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2015
May God Bless You and Your Entire Generation [b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
efilefun:
The way some dudes are supporting this criminals is so stupid, this thieves are buying the future for their unborn great grandchildren while some slowpokes who haven't eaten something nutritious since the year began are here spewing gibberish. Enough is Enough, the masses can't continue suffering while some selected few run the whole show and oppress everyone.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Toks2008(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2015
ACHIEVERBA:
Serves him right!
He should have just been an ordinary senator in the house, but like they say....power kills, absolute power kills ABSOLUTELY!

I guuess you are missing it...

He has the constitutiional right to vie for the senate presidency but his foolishness came to fall when he achieved the position in a rather arrogant and crude manner thereby rubbishing the upper chamber and stalling the progress of Nigeria.

The gods have forsaken him,the powers that be have forsaken him,majority of Nigerians loathe him and even Satan himself is asking him "i no warn you?"

If he escapes this then he should be ready for more but should he scale tru i wll just advce him to resign as sp or allow a fresh election..who knows,he just might win.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by adebisicutie: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2015
RexTramadol1:
Respect his office and not his person!

He's in court,not convicted yet!

Till the time he's convicted

He should not be treated as an outcast!

#LetJusticePrevail! Before taking actions!

Did Saraki respect the office of the Vice President? Karma is a b grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by tete7000(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Oh pls shut up. Is Saraki guilty? That's what should bother any citizen who is sincere about the fight against corruption.

A person is only guilty when pronounced so by the law court. Saraki has not been pronounced guilty, so until that is done he is presumed innocent. Stop being unnecessary penchant and overzealous. Everyone wants corruption flush out of Nigeria but you don't right wrong with another wrong. The country will only sink deeper into chaos and anarchy if proper procedures are not followed in fighting corruption.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Acjohn(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
No more passing through the Villa gate: a clear sign that Buhari won't protect him from the fangs of law. Next you will see a Nollywood movie on the fall of Saraki and that ends it
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
We are just starting.....u na never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"I can't imagine the life you living now, a life without Christ. Things can only be better for you when you accept him".
Lol. Like people didnt live fulfilled lives before that dead Jew you worship. I live a happy fulfilled life. Dont need a dead Jew to make it bad. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by hedonistic: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Oh pls shut up. Is Saraki guilty? That's what should bother any citizen who is sincere about the fight against corruption.

You sound like a complete idiott. Which court has found him guilty? What happened to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty by a competent court - which is central to the Rule of Law in any sane society? What an illiterate you must be.

People like you should be run over by a truck.and have your empty brain splattered on the main road. Miserable dolt.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by fransixe(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
na so them go do initial gragra...hope they don't sweep the whole matter under the carpet later? mean while....i dey chilax!

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by dmjinc(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
live on TVC...him don sitdown for dock cheesy
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by noblenasri(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2015
the prayers are only gonna be of use if he's innocent
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by dokyOloye: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

are U a court of law?
What do U know abt guilt and innocence?
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2015
tete7000:

A person is only guilty when pronounced so by the law court. Saraki has not been pronounced guilty, so until that is done he is presumed innocent. Stop being unnecessary penchant and overzealous. Everyone wants corruption flush out of Nigeria but you don't right wrong with another wrong. The country will only sink deeper into chaos and anarchy if proper procedures are not followed in fighting corruption.

If you both had bothered to take a breath or two and read my post, you would have noticed that nowhere in my post did I pronounce Saraki guilty. DEMOCRACY isnt do as you like. Anyone sincere about the fight against corruption would do well to ascertain Saraki's innocence rather than making claims of witch-hunts and what not.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by berrystunn(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2015
kokoA:
Does the mention of "Buhari" give you orgasm? Where was buhari mentioned in the post up there?

Aturu...order from above, na from you
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2015
He don enter tinubu one chance
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by morereb10: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2015
This is becoming clearer everyday

Ah ah, he will shame all of u

Is quite unfortunate dat naija is not seeing this. This is absurd
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by dioman: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Nigerians sabi insult ehn, that's his stand, if it's goes contrary, must you insult him?

This is a war song, Saraki must dance the war song to protect himself.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by neocortex: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

How do you know he is guilty when judgement hasn't been pronounced ?
Buhari is not a judge , so he is just bringing out the dictator in himself
for harassing Saraki.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by hansad: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Worse, because corruption ate deep into Nigeria, impunity being committed now by president Buhari is seen by his followers as fight against corruption.

His followers never understand the impunity in Buhari governing Nigeria for about four months without the legislative arm of government fully functional.

Buhari fools his followers that he has no hand on the travails of the Senate president. His followers agree and say he is fighting corruption.

Buhari is wasting money. Wasting time, creating enmity with people, while Nigeria stands still.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Prostrates For Oba Saburee Babajide Bakre (Photo) / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC / This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.