Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate (55457 Views)

Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2015
hate to not follow this crowd but i don't believe this piece of news, you only show a pic of the Senate president around cars and you put out a title that has no evidence and we all know that typical Nigerians will just follow and stop comentingh without 1st asking and thinking...
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by AprokoMan: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2015
booohari antagonism
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by cresta11: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2015
oh my God
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by tunex23: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2015
Mere senate President

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by tete7000(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

If you both had bothered to take a breath or two and read my post, you would have noticed that nowhere in my post did I pronounce Saraki guilty. DEMOCRACY isnt do as you like. Anyone sincere about the fight against corruption would do well to ascertain Saraki's innocence rather than making claims of witch-hunts and what not.

You told the guy to shut up and then asked whether saraki is guilty or not? By that you already presumed him guilty. The guy you attacked was only saying the president should be cautious because there is a thin line between democracy and dictatorship and that is very correct. Saraki is still the senate president, he is to be respected and be given all respect and privileges due to his office until court proves him guilty and strips him of honours due to his office. Our leaders need to learn to do things right at all time and under whatever circumstance. They should not bring personal quarrel into administration of their offices and into dispensation of justice. And please nowhere in my response to you did I mention witch-hunting. Read through again.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by sellYourCar: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2015
Nice......I bet a lot of them politicians are either recalling their submitted CCB asset declaration forms......or reviewing what they are about to submit. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by arabianights: 11:42am On Sep 22, 2015
adioolayi:
eya....has he suddenly become proper common civilian? Corruption na bad thing ooo

ARE YOU SERIOUS ON WHAT GROUNDS WAS HE USING THE GATE MEANT FOR PRESIDENT AND VP??
HE IS ARROGANT AND SHOULD WAIT FOR 2019.IS IT BECAUSE PMB AND OSIBANJO ARE SIMPLE THAT HE FEELS THEY ARE STUPID?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by delgroveng(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2015
So Seun has allowed E touts to run down NL, all paid touts shouting down people with different opinion, imposing ready made opinion on every thread. Yet they can't be called to order.
No one is concerned about the manner The Senate President's constitutional right is being violated. When it will be the turn of Jagagban, then u guys will claim victimization then. What goes around comes around. Just a matter of time
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Ijaya123: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2015
I doubt this story. Bytheway, he has now become a mere senate president.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Burger01:
Make I climb tree dey watch.
Saraki, see your life. A mere senate presidentsmiley
You guys ehn!
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Burger01(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

You guys ehn!
I love politics. Full of comics.. Mmuaah! kiss cheesy
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
omenka:
A "mere commissioner" uses the gate without sweat every single day but this larger than life Senate President of the Federal Republic of the World was denied the privileges due even a mere commissioner. Saraki, who's your daddy now?? I just dey laugh oo...

You guys ehn!
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Och77(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki made himself a scapegoat!
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by ijekul(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Oh pls shut up. Is Saraki guilty? That's what should bother any citizen who is sincere about the fight against corruption.

U need to SHUT UP.which court was he found guilty?y are u in a hurry to see him convicted?he is presumed innocent until convicted and until he is convicted,my friend SHUT UP and go about ur business.U go dey here dey carry saraki matter for head,food u neva chop.smh
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by thecall: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
if na jona stop saraki we no go hear word. remember NSA being stopped at kaduna. saraki as at today is the senate president. APC do not rubbish our Country. why not stop his salary no b only gate una go close. yeye dey smell
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by realtheo: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki chai.....sorry, just confess ur sins and be free
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Bayswater: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sheikwonder:

an "anomaly", not an "abnormally"...

thanks for correcting the tout.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by PenSniper: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
kingdompropty:
Buhari must be very careful. The line between Dictatorship and Democracy is very slim.

Nonsense.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by ibietela2(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
There was a mild drama on Tuesday morning between the convoy of Senate President, Bukola Saraki and stern-looking security operatives who were drafted to guard the Presidential villa gate as early as 6 am.

The operatives pointedly told the Senate President’s convoy to turn back and enter through the main gate from Federal Secretariat, stressing that their stance was on the basis of “an order from above”.

More to follow…

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/breaking-saraki-barred-from-using-presidential-villa-gate/

If something like this had happen few months back some kids like Demdem won't be vomiting trash
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by PenSniper: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
OkutaNla:
I can see the likes of the Dep. Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, in Saraki's entourage along some other PDP senators, but no Dino? ? Even his political godson, current governor of Kwara is absent to lend support to his benefactor. I find that quite strange. undecided

Birds of the same feather. . .
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
tete7000:

You told the guy to shut up and then asked whether saraki is guilty or not? By that you already presumed him guilty..
Your English teacher must be proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Forwetinnah: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
Seriously, it will be an anomaly if the thief Saraki is allowed to preside over babas "saintly" ministerial list.

...is the fulani judge in question any better?

http://www.post-nigeria.com/alert-the-fraudulent-judge-who-is-after-saraki-uncovered/

Siddon there make Hausa turn you against your own. The likes of Atiku etc are still respectable citizens inspite of their insane kleptomania
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by kingsley989(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
I can't understand why most Nigerians are so block headed and shallow minded. Have you bothered asking yourselves what really is going on? Why is he being hunted? Is he the only corrupt senator? Why him? He is a suspect till proven guilty, so I see no reason why he should be treated a such. Can't you see this is politically driven, other than just war against corruption? This is what we get when we have a clueless man as our leader. Bare in mind that curruption can't fight curruption.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Ayatullah(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
ORACLE1975:
SARAKI u see your life!

PAYING FOR HIS FOOLISH PRIDE!
He was forgiven for scheming his way to becoming the Senate president.

When sent list by his party for consideration of loyal members as officials in the Senate, arrogant Saraki threw the list into the dustbin.

Now Bukola Saraki is about to be thrown into the dirty political dustbin of Nigeria.

Actually that is where he belongs with all the 13 counts against him revealing multi-million Naira and Dollars undeclared.

When the declared and undeclared are added, Bukola Saraki will definitely be richer than Kwara State!

Let him forfeit his loot to the Federal Government and spend some time in Jail.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by ibietela2(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
MendeZ:
If it were GEJ'S administration, we for no hear word again oh. Saraki is not guilty until proven otherwise so why the ill treatment so soon? SMH for ignorant and blind minded Nigerians

You would have seen how big buffoons like Demdem Passingshot Obiagelli egift Omenka beremx berem MzJackBaueress JackBaueress JackBaueress1, etc will come here and stastart abusing a Man old enough to be their father.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Demdem(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
ibietela2:

If something like this had happen few months back some kids like Demdem won't be vomiting trash

ibifool, are u ok?
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Demdem(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...is the fulani judge in question any better?

http://www.post-nigeria.com/alert-the-fraudulent-judge-who-is-after-saraki-uncovered/

Siddon there make Hausa turn you against your own. The likes of Atiku etc are still respectable citizen inspite of their insane kleptomania

goon, what do u mean by my own. unlike u, i have no thief in my lineage.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Demdem(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
ibietela2:

You would have seen how big buffoons like Demdem Passingshot Obiagelli egift Omenka beremx berem MzJackBaueress JackBaueress JackBaueress1, etc will come here and stastart abusing a Man old enough to be their father.

Again

Demdem:

ibifool, are u ok?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by ibietela2(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
MendeZ:
If it were GEJ'S administration, we for no hear word again oh. Saraki is not guilty until proven otherwise so why the ill treatment so soon? SMH for ignorant and blind minded Nigerians

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Forwetinnah: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

goon, what do u mean by my own. unlike u, i have no thief in my lineage.

Job creator. .... gringringringringringringringringringringrin
I can't stop laughing!! See monkey!!!!

Do you even know what corruption is??

Your lineage is warped...corruption to you and yours is like breathing air, you don't see it as strange even when it's eating out your hearts like acid
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by ibietela2(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

ibifool, are u ok?

The only thing you can do BEST
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by kingsley989(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Job creator. .... gringringringringringringringringringringrin
I can't stop laughing!! See monkey!!!!

Do you even know what corruption is??

Your lineage is warped...corruption to you and yours is like breathing air, you don't see it as strange even when it's eating out your hearts like acid
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.