Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate (55458 Views)

Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by kadree(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
efilefun:
The way some dudes are supporting this criminals is so stupid, this thieves are buying the future for their unborn great grandchildren while some slowpokes who haven't eaten something nutritious since the year began are here spewing gibberish. Enough is Enough, the masses can't continue suffering while some selected few run the whole show and oppress everyone.
Ambode I beg point to d direction of banana island make u order 80 plots of land for dis man. Shebi na person b dis wey dey release sense like as our military dey release fire power.
D way wey sufferness don deep enta some pple bone marrow dey baffle me. Person still ur moni, dey flex wit am, him children dey change from one expensive car to d oda, dey arrange clean babes, dey touch any foreign country as dem like with our "common wealth"-moni wey God gada give all of us n still, person go still get mind dey support am. Na wich kind of shame n mumu life pass dis one? M a strong supporter of Buhari but in future time, if dem find am wanting for corruption cases den make d law take am up. Its obvious some pple r still on cheap sleeping pills.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Demdem(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Job creator. .... gringringringringringringringringringringrin
I can't stop laughing!! See monkey!!!!

Do you even know what corruption is??

Your lineage is warped...corruption to you and yours is like breathing air, you don't see it as strange even when it's eating out your hearts like acid

Fool, u Av allowed bigotry to eat the best part of ur brain and for that u will forever seek job till u die. A legacy I regret to say u are fast bequeathing to ur seeds.
Again, Saraki is not my own. Unlike u that can accommodate a southern thief to spite the north, i will do no such thing.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Excellentmind: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki's case, a battle with a hand behind the scene. Remember, this will make or mar his political career. Keenly watching!
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Demdem(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
ibietela2:

The only thing you can do BEST

Ibifool, how dare u compare Tambuwal with Saraki.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by 400billionman: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
efilefun:
The way some dudes are supporting this criminals is so stupid, this thieves are buying the future for their unborn great grandchildren while some slowpokes who haven't eaten something nutritious since the year began are here spewing gibberish. Enough is Enough, the masses can't continue suffering while some selected few run the whole show and oppress everyone.

You dey mind them. Some are on borrowed phone and borrowed data.

Always taking sides with political thieves...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Forwetinnah: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u Av allowed bigotry to eat the best part of ur brain and for that u will forever seek job till u die. A legacy u regret to say y are fast bequeathing to ur seeds.
Again, Saraki is not my own. Unlike u that can accommodate a southern thief to spite the north, i will do no such thing.

Stop crying joor...you're just another Northern arse licking OLE!! You don't support thieves from the South but you're Ameachi's spokesman...delusion!!
Job creator... gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Sorry o!! cheesy
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
kingdompropty:
Buhari must be very careful. The line between Dictatorship and Democracy is very slim.

If it's that slim then Buhari is on the right path doing the right thing, people like you will not know the difference! Nansense.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
akanbiaa:
what you said would have been true if PDP in in power but with APC in power and Buhari as president you are in for surprise and shock in your believe system of business as usual.
Be expectant, by 2019 you will see the "surprise and shock" https://www.nairaland.com/2617182/sarakis-cct-trial-adjourned-october
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Jckleiin(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
DONSMITH123:
grin Am dancing Ukpekete by Kcee. grin grin
hahahaha....u cracked me up
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by chuksmad(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Oh pls shut up. Is Saraki guilty? That's what should bother any citizen who is sincere about the fight against corruption.
What has corruption to do with passing through the gate?
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by luvprince4real(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Oh pls shut up. Is Saraki guilty? That's what should bother any citizen who is sincere about the fight against corruption.
y telling him to shut up, he dey talk with ur mouth? Some of u go just get free mb from mtn and come talk trash on nairaland. B4 anybody can answer ur question above I want u to first answer these.
1. Is saraki more corrupt than amechi, tinubu, ndume (d bokoharam itself?) And like 70% APC chieftains?
2. Should dis case have ever come up if saraki did not oppose their plan of imposing a president on d senate that belongs to all nigerians and parties.
3. Dis declarations was made when he was a governor in 2003 and 2007 where has dis ccb been all this while?
Amechi is running from d rivers state probe and nobody is talking.
My stand: am not against his trial, he should be sent to jail if guilty but I see a political undertone in all this. For me to believe in this whole thing others should be invited too as there ar thousands of "sarakis" out there, especialy in APC.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by FearGodinall: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
You know dog is a very popular meat but there's way you go about in killing the dog that will attract sympathy and support to save the life of the dog.You can't go after people who has defferent polical reasoning with you in the name of fighting corruption and you expect everybody to support your draconian approach,is not all about the person(s) involved but is all about Nigeria. In fact,if Buhari want to get it right, he would have started it with CCB on why it took them so long to come up with such at now since its submission? Till Buhari and his angels structure theirselves in reducing institutional corruption,his so called fighting corruption will go no where.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by FearGodinall: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Remember he doesn't own Nigeria,he only sign a contract of four years with Nigerians if Buhari can see out his contract.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Eluwilussit(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Abugab:
We might just be on the way to ridding corrupt and inept elements from enjoying sacred privileges as has always been the case. There are many Sarakis out there but the journey must start with one.
Enough of celebrating mediocrity

Isn't PMB an embodiment of mediocrity? Where are his certificates that he swore were with the military? He's now the commander in chief; he can ask the army to release it. This is the honourable thing to do.

PMB has not even come clean himself. From 150 heads of cow to 270 or so. From a home in Daura and one in Kaduna, to more in Abuja and an unknown plot in PHC. Who is fooling who?

The problem with us is that we easily accept lies as half-truth. You are either honest or you are not. There's nothing like PMB being more honest than the rest. Them all are unscrupulous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by akanbiaa(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
salaksmana:
Be expectant, by 2019 you will see the "surprise and shock" https://www.nairaland.com/2617182/sarakis-cct-trial-adjourned-october
3 things are certain from the 2015 election experience
1. A crook will never be president again
2. One with so much to answer will never be president again
3.Anti corruption war shall continue beyond 2019.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Wizlove(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Saraki is not guilty until proven so. Buhari should learn to allow due process take its course. We still remember 1984.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Stankoko(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Abugab:
We might just be on the way to ridding corrupt and inept elements from enjoying sacred privileges as has always been the case. There are many Sarakis out there but the journey must start with one.
Enough of celebrating mediocrity
And there are also many Tinubus out there but the main journey will begin
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
ok...
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

And which court has pronounced him guilty?
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by free13: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Realist2: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Guilty !, you said ?, declaring him guilty before a competent court of law do their job?.
There's more to what CCT is doing now, an offence of 2003 is being prosecuted now ??
Barred from villa gate even when he is still the senate president, and some are here shouting sia baba.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by ibietela2(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Ibifool, how dare u compare Tambuwal with Saraki.

I will respond when you stop this your motor park life style
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by jt2damoney(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
dis is getting serious

Meanwhile,get $20 immediately you register.its real and easy.Use the link on my signature to start earning
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by sapientia(m): 12:52am On Sep 23, 2015
The way people reason sef..

This is not clearly about corruption..

If he is not entitled to use the gate.. No wahala

If he is entitled to it.. then..

Dictatorship
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by charlesucheh(m): 3:02am On Sep 23, 2015
naijaGhandi:
Hmmm, they're Nigerians too. I guess they're also not happy with Dr saraki. It is well...I hope the alfas are still praying.
Including his DAD's political history!!!
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 23, 2015
kingdompropty:
Buhari must be very careful. The line between Dictatorship and Democracy is very slim.

My prayer is that General Buhari continues and announces dictatorship soon.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by adconline(m): 3:26am On Sep 23, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Offering an ignorant opinion from his bottomless dungeon of odiocy.. If he's guilty, why is he being tried by CCT?? This is a constitutional democracy with its imperfection!!
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Demdem(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2015
ibietela2:

I will respond when you stop this your motor park life style

Ibifool, ur eediocy makes it impossible to respect u either.
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
There was a mild drama on Tuesday morning between the convoy of Senate President, Bukola Saraki and stern-looking security operatives who were drafted to guard the Presidential villa gate as early as 6 am.

The operatives pointedly told the Senate President’s convoy to turn back and enter through the main gate from Federal Secretariat, stressing that their stance was on the basis of “an order from above”.

More to follow…

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/breaking-saraki-barred-from-using-presidential-villa-gate/

Buht it's not the gate to heaven abii? tongue
Re: Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate by tomakint: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Excellentmind:
Saraki's case, a battle with a hand behind the scene. Remember, this will make or mar his political career. Keenly watching!
Saraki's political career is already dented!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.