Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought (2552 Views)

My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye (2) (3) (4)

Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by laplace12(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2015
A wise man selects the battles he can win and go for it.

This Saraki battle is destroying Tinubu yet he is not giving up on it. Saraki started with less than 60 senators, now he already have 80 on his side....will still gain more after this battle.

He fought Fashola and the ripple effect is hitting on Ambode and entire Lagos APC.

At the end he will loose both at federal and state level.

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by Jwhizzy(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2015
k
Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by OkutaNla: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2015
laplace12:

This Saraki battle is destroying Tinubu yet he is not giving up on it. Saraki started with less than 60 senators, now he already have 80 on his side....will still gain more after this battle.

He fought Fashola and ripple effect is hitting on Ambode and entire Lagos APC.

At the end he loose both at federal and state level.

You Saraki abobakus are cowards. You all are too timid to face the real power behind Saraki's predicament (asides from his corrupt practices now haunting him), PMB, so you now try to scapegoat Tinubu. Tinibu is merely tagging along with PMB's position on party supremacy. Cowards!

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by Kan65: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
laplace12:

He fought Fashola and the ripple effect is hitting on Ambode and entire Lagos APC.

May almighty God see him through. Saraki as Senate President is a + for us in kwara.

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by emeritus856: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2015
Kan65:
May almighty God see him through. Saraki as Senate President is a + for us in kwara.

Smh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by Boss13: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2015
laplace12:

I don't think this is Tinubu's fight. I believe it is a collective effort of all APC Chieftains except those in support of Saraki. I also think that there is a script and if this fails, the next one will kick in.

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by laplace12(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2015
OkutaNla:

You Saraki abobakus are cowards. You all are too timid to face the real power behind Saraki's predicament (asides from his corrupt practices now haunting him), PMB, so you now try to scapegoat Tinubu. Tinibu is merely tagging along with PMB's position on party supremacy. Cowards!

Keep deceiving yourself.

PMB was among the first to accept Saraki as senate president. After humiliating Tinubu and his emergency meeting.

PMB has no respect for Tinubu and APC. He only gave him chance to nominate southern senators and he is already feeling fly. They will deal with him more.

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by laplace12(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2015
Boss13:

I don't think this is Tinubu's fight. I believe it is a collective effort of all APC Chieftains except those in support of Saraki. I also think that there is a script and if this fails, the next one will kick in.

All the northern APC chieftains are in support of Saraki. The ones behind this fight are Tinubu and his minority southern senators.

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by bamidele029: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2015
Tinubu must be really powerful then, if nothing else he has embarrassed the Mere senate President. It will forever be in history that as Senate President Bukola Saraki had an arrest warrant out for him. Plus after all his noise and plenty lawyers he still had to bow to authority and show up at the tribunal grin

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by OkutaNla: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2015
laplace12:

Keep deceiving yourself.

PMB was among the first to accept Saraki as senate president. After humiliating Tinubu and his emergency meeting.

PMB has no respect for Tinubu and APC. He only gave him chance to nominate southern senators and he is already feeling fly. They will deal with him more.

Guy, na your shingba be DAT. PMB has clearly stated his position, on more than one occasion, that both Saraki and Dogara should accept Party supremacy, which Dogara complied with but Saraki was unwilling to, and the presidency has demonstrated that it is unwilling to work with Saraki. I am sure that even if today PMB goes on National TV to once again state this much you all would still rather blame Tinubu. Na Una problem be DAT. cheesy

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by sandraokosun: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Kan65:
una no dey pity una own self for kwara, bukola say na im inherit una state frm him papa, and una no go let bigotry help una

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by kokoA(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Kan65:
and I heard they've paid in 10million naira into your account because a man from your state is Senate president. Smh.. David Mark was there for 8 years, go to his Local government and see if his people saw any development.

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by Kan65: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2015
kokoA:
and I heard they've paid in 10million naira into your account because a man from your state is Senate president. Smh.. David Mark was there for 8 years, go to his Local government and see if his people saw any development.
U can never understand.
Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by sandraokosun: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2015
laplace12:

All the northern APC chieftains are in support of Saraki. The ones behind this fight are Tinubu and his minority southern senators.
lol decieve urself, pmb believes in party supremacy, for a general like pmb and now president to summon a saraki and he refused and ganged up against him, u think pmb has soft spot 4 that he isnt even secured with saraki over ambitiousnes. A lawan remains his choice, he is north east and more trust worthy to pmb

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by naijaGhandi: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2015
Can tinubu be saraki's only enemy in politics., What of belgore. It's wrong to assume. That every attempt to deal with saraki must be from tinubu. It is well

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2015
"A blind man will tell you that PMB wants saraki out of his way, till date PMB has refused to meet saraki. He should resign honorably and save himself this disgrace". Quote me anywhere.

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by StOla: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2015
The enemies of Tinubu continue to launder his image as the most powerful politician in Nigeria.

Even PDP Kwara state petition to EFCC was initially falsely credited to Tinubu.

Why must PDP and its supporters continue to support anyone being investigated or prosecuted for corruption even when they are not PDP members?

What exactly does PDP hope to derive in a corrupt Nigeria?

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by Paramount01(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2015
May almighty God see him through. Saraki as Senate President is a + for us in kwara. [/qu
He is a big disgrace to us in kwara state. Besides what as these man done to kwaraans for the past 8years he is our governor. I likes in offa so i know much about him very well. All local govt allocation goes to his house. He is most corrupt man i have ever meet. We live in abject poverty in kwara no good rood and our governor is having over 7trillion.pls cct dont live him. I support he goes to prison.
Hint.:that man get juju ooo dont

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by PentiumPro(f): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2015
StOla:
The enemies of Tinubu continue to launder his image as the most powerful politician in Nigeria.

Why must PDP and its supporters continue to support anyone being investigated or prosecuted for corruption even when they are not PDP members?

PDP and the supporters are confused.
Number 1 man, Buhari opened his books for verification
Number 2 man, Osinbajo opened his own too.
Why is the 'Number 3' running away from opening his own books.?

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by StOla: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

PDP and the supporters are confused.

I tire for PDP ooo.

For Nigeria to move forward, PDP must die forever.

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by kennydee05(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2015
Kan65:
It is a minus for Nigeria.
As a kwaran, tell us the major contribution of Saraki to Kwara stare rather than feeding on our resources.

Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by tunex23: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2015
laplace12:

Keep deceiving yourself.

bros am sure u are not in Nigeria, you must be in Chad! What a rubbish talk
Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by tunex23: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2015
StOla:

because they are hardened criminal, but we will break them down
Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by SeanBlackie: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Kan65:
you're just being plain silly! A plus for you in Kwara? And what exactly is that thing he has done for you Kwarans? Well, he brought Akon to Ilorin, that's an achievement I suppose.n I lived in Kwara state for 6 years, Ilorin precisely and I know how the Saraki family put the head of all kwarans between their thighs. Kwarans should honestly take the award of the most gullible set of people in Nigeria. I don't blame you tho. I believe you're one of those who goes to eat 'eba and ewedu' time after time in the Sarakis residence. Kwara as a state will keep being backward until y'all come to your senses. Or tell me, what else do you people fancy there if not religion and gullible politics? No development@ Nothing! In Kwara, if it's not a government job, then a bank job. If not a bank job, then you're a teacher.

Saraki is a plus my rashes infested ass!
Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by meta4bishop(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2015
How do you mean
Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by laplace12(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2015
bamidele029:
Tinubu must be really powerful then, if nothing else he has embarrassed the Mere senate President. It will forever be in history that as Senate President Bukola Saraki had an arrest warrant out for him. Plus after all his noise and plenty lawyers he still had to bow to authority and show up at the tribunal grin

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought by HzRF(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
OkutaNla:

Wen will amaechi be charge to court

Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) / #saharareporters We Need Phone Numbers Of Ministers Too... / Diversity The Solution To The Nigerian Economy.