Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial (20486 Views)

Police Stops BBOG Protest Today In Abuja / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by onosprince(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by obinnajr(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
NIGERIA MY COUNTRY
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by omenka(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
This is total bullucks! angry

1 Like

Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by msporche(f): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by hob(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2015
Dey want to do magomago oooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Donfolu: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2015
what are this people cooking!
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by shinebabe(f): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki has refused to head to the dock.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Dannieln1: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Watching from my 8D flat screen

all bout the HATe-ASS not Me grin grin grin

all bout the HATe-ASS not Me
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by honeric01(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2015
LIES!

Its on TVC, they have been giving us video updates since 10am.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by honeric01(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2015
It's being argued why he has not been compelled to the accursed box.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2015
Why stop that? Do china stop their own? Useless country
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2015
Tvc is showing live feeds...in between their programs
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by seedorfg(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2015
okay, what ever rock their boat
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by IcemanP(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2015
Is this the change? hmmm
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by kinsemmy: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2015
They should hv leave d broadcast, all nigerians will watch N knw whtz happening

Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by jenbost: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2015
Whatever the outcome, I am sure saraki will not come out clean and if he does, then my grandmother who is 92 years old today is a certificated and confirmed Virgin. I need likes for her pls

3 Likes

Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by haabimbohlar(f): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2015
stepo707:
but am watching it live on TVC

You call that live?
Its in not fully covered
its a glimpse they are showing
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by lawrenzooo: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2015
Dannyset:
U see our problem in this Country?
Publish the declared assets of these people, una no gree. Now make we hear am for court, Police ban live coverage. Must we all be in Abuja to know what is going on in our Country?
This Yeye police were ordered to arrest, they couldn't ooo! But we're quicker to ban live coverage now! Yeye just full everywhere. Mtcheww!
It's not a problem the are provisions in the constitution that allow certain cases to be heard behind close doors if it is perceived that it could bring about break down of law and order in d society.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Bambless1(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2015
This One Na Mami Water Hunting Oh
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by charlesucheh(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2015
YehYeh dey smell!!! Him 4 no come na! Mr senate president!
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by midolian(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Arrant nonsense!
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Okobaba1(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Children of nowadays una nor get respect again oo...hahahahahaha...thank God for change o jare
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by walemadu: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2015
nothing is going to happen. APC just want him to come to the negotiating table
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by peeparty(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2015
solonazzy:
D next news I wanna hear is dat he is guilty n wuld step down as sp n den b jailed
And minister's won't be appointed till next year.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by IYANGBALI: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good. I support that. Some things should be done in confidentiality, After the trial, we'll know the tribunal's decision.
people like you are the reasons we are where we are today

2 Likes

Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Okobaba1(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2015
EggovinMma:
Why stop that? Do china stop their own? Useless country

I will bite ur ear if u call my country useless country!
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by nasty45(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Yet they aired yesterday's own .... Nonsense
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Hop d case wil nt die down
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by IYANGBALI: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2015
lawrenzooo:

It's not a problem the are provisions in the constitution that allow certain cases to be heard behind close doors if it is perceived that it could bring about break down of law and order in d society.
what is the work of the security agencies?abeg dat na the beginning of wuruwru jare
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Gratia(f): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by nellyelitz(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2015
This Buhari sef...a very desperate DUL.LARD
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2015
Kilo fe fa gbogbo jagbajagba yen? make dem try dat rubish ooo am ready to sue dem for dat..
Nobody can stop me from watching dis seAson film

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliyu Wamakko Replaces Abdullahi Adamu As Chairman Northern Senators Forum / Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency / Oshiomhole Queries Okonjo-iweala Over Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.