Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial (20489 Views)

Police Stops BBOG Protest Today In Abuja / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Dannyset(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2015
lawrenzooo:

It's not a problem the are provisions in the constitution that allow certain cases to be heard behind close doors if it is perceived that it could bring about break down of law and order in d society.

Ok. I didn't know that. But I don't just think this should not be aired.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by solonazzy: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2015
peeparty:

And minister's won't be appointed till next year.
Quoting PMB, dey r just noise makers.... Anoda channel of looting for Dr God fathers....
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2015
currently listening to Dr Dre's Fuvk the police
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2015
Okobaba1:

I will bite ur ear if u call my country useless country!

Ok, some useless Nigerians is better then . At least for the sake of the good and well meaning nigerian s.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by peeparty(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2015
solonazzy:

Quoting PMB, dey r just noise makers.... Anoda channel of looting for Dr God fathers....
body odour with a grade.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by damdot(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Senator Bukola Saraki deserves to be humilated.He stole peoples mandate and know the police are trying to stop the live coverage.A thief should be shown to the world so that other people who have it in their intention to steal will learn from the scene..
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by honeric01(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki has now taken his seat in the dock!
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by honeric01(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA, SARAKI SITTING IN THE DOCK WITH HIS AGBADA! grin grin
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by joseph1832(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2015
What reason did the Police give for stopping live coverage of this gargantuan event?.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Charly68: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2015
The war against corruption has started in a big way...all the way from the first top law maker himself down the line...this hurricane BUHARI is going to be great & dramatic..for the next four years Nigerians are bound to sit up ..God bless our nation.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by johnserek: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2015
whoever thinks we live in a democratic society is clearly living in LALA land how can you ban media
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by honeric01(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki pleads not guilty!
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by suntex95(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2015
TVC just showed that he's in the dock now nd he pleaded not guilty
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by agujames4real(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Please let's wait and see how it will end. Our laws have so many exit points especially for the rich and influential.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by dawtune(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good. I support that. Some things should be done in confidentiality, After the trial, we'll know the tribunal's decision.
that's not a good way to go. It ought to have been beamed live, no confidentiality of any kind.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by sniper1305(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2015
solonazzy:
D next news I wanna hear is dat he is guilty n wuld step down as sp n den b jailed
nor b only jail na jailbreaker, who told u CCT gat d power to send any1 to jail? Una go jst enta online begin type rubbish. Na joblesnes sha
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by mubarak001(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

Ok, some useless Nigerians is better then . At least for the sake of the good and well meaning nigerian s.

I'm sure you aint a Nigerian but i tk exception to that derogatory statement...retract it pls!
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by proxillin(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2015
[size=18pt]APC: We want to fight corruption
PDP: Its a lie. You want to witch-hunt PDP
APC: Its for he good of the country
PDP: Start from your party members first
APC: Ok Saraki, you are under arrest
PDP: cry thats a selective prosecution.

PDP is what ? Party of Werey people[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Okobaba1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

God bless U

1 Like

Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Hawlahscho(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:
It's now understandably clear that political forces are behind our Senate president present predicament, every effort is been deployed to tame the Senate president. But what they don't realize is that Bukola Saraki is becoming more and more popular, and he is gaining people's sympathy day by day...

People like myself were neutral on this matter before but now it is crystal clear that some known forces are trying to put this man down..

He's got my full support today

Plus or minus your support adds no difference.
RELAX.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by 400billionman: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
HomoSapiien:
Thunder faya their yansh.. Those bastàrds are definitely planning to cook something up.

Anything short of live coverage is a rape on democracy. ..
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:
It's now understandably clear that political forces are behind our Senate president present predicament, every effort is been deployed to tame the Senate president. But what they don't realize is that Bukola Saraki is becoming more and more popular, and he is gaining people's sympathy day by day...

People like myself were neutral on this matter before but now it is crystal clear that some known forces are trying to put this man down..

Hahaha you are so very funny, nay naive! Are you sure you were sitting on the fence before and now that you have taken sides, are you double sure you understand the implications and weight of this matter, you and your 12 likes??!
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by mansadi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:

Lyk criously, who cares? With or without ur support or sympathy, wat wil happen 2 saraki wil happen. Weda it is a set up or witch hunting, Saraki is a corrupt politician nd he ruined Kwara state. So let him dance 2 d music he played 4 himself. Perhaps there wuld nt av bn any hunting if dia ws no witch.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by favourlove1: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
The government of President Buhari means business

Dr Bukola Saratif will face the wrath of the law today.

Bukola swindled the staff, investors and depositors of Societe Generale Bank.

As governor, he navigated billions of Naira meant for the people of Kwara State. The law of Karma is taking effect.

Saratif is going to jail!!

N.B. May your destiny not be like the chief protection seeker of NL.

One day, he says he supports the prosecution of Saraki and just under 24 hours later, he says that Buhari's government is insincere for prosecuting Saraki. You just cant make up the hypocrisy of the Facebook expelled wailing wailer

you are a supper wailer! All these happend when? Yet buhari can't n wount probe Obj that letf office in 2009. You nigerians are pathetic! Just cuz he is d senate president now? No one knew this untill now.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
mubarak001:

I'm sure you aint a Nigerian but i tk exception to that derogatory statement...retract it pls!

Why didn't you quote my first post instead?
This second one you quoted didn't even fall in line with your Complaint. I don't understand you please.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by solonazzy: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
sniper1305:
nor b only jail na jailbreaker, who told u CCT gat d power to send any1 to jail? Una go jst enta online begin type rubbish. Na joblesnes sha
If nt dat u r sick n hav low iq..... Any reasonable person wuld kno wat n exactly hw far I hav imagined with ma comment.....him stepping down as sp was ma 1st punishment... N dat wuld b ordered by Cct.... U think Dis matter wuld end at Cct?... If u think otherwise, den u'll understand d jail aspect
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by xpat1: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
mansadi:

Lyk criously, who cares? With or without ur support or sympathy, wat wil happen 2 saraki wil happen. Weda it is a set up or witch hunting, Saraki is a corrupt politician nd he ruined Kwara state. So let him dance 2 d music he played 4 himself. Perhaps there wuld nt av bn any hunting if dia ws no witch.

Stop saying what you know nothing. about . have u ever been to kwara state before, how did he ruin kwara. go to that state and you will see that is one of the best in Nigeria. you are sitting down in your living room and typing what you don't have any clue of.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by mubarak001(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

Why didn't you quote my first post instead?
This second one you quoted didn't even fall in line with your Complaint. I don't understand you please.

I'm not a monitoring spirit, I saw this and am not comfortable with it. It doesnt matter whether you said something earlier, just do the needful and God will bless u.
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by sniper1305(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
solonazzy:

If nt dat u r sick n hav low iq..... Any reasonable person wuld kno wat n exactly hw far I hav imagined with ma comment.....him stepping down as sp was ma 1st punishment... N dat wuld b ordered by Cct.... U think Dis matter wuld end at Cct?... If u think otherwise, den u'll understand d jail aspect
thank jah am sick with low iq buh urs sickness na follow come, go & check hw far the power of CCT can go, my advice is go and get busy wif somtin may b God can cure ur unnecessary madness and hatred,
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by jt2damoney(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
i sense foul play here.anyway am still watching

Meanwhile,get $20 immediately you register.its real and easy.Use the link on my signature to start earning
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by demio007: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
and its called democracy or Demo-Junta!!
Re: Police Stops Live Coverage Of Saraki’s Trial by solonazzy: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
sniper1305:
thank jah am sick with low iq buh urs sickness na follow come, go & check hw far the power of CCT can go, my advice is go and get busy wif somtin may b God can cure ur unnecessary madness and hatred,
1 wuld think u r 1 really busy dude.... Bt I kno ppl like u.. Jobless in all entities.... For ur info, I b corper... Picking up ma fone to check nairaland can't in any way interfere with ma job at hand... Sori Mr busy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge / Solomon Dalung Drives A Bus In Nnewi While On Working Visit - Photos / Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.