Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (68453 Views)

Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Saraki’s Corruption Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
tobimillar:

Is saraki paying you? You are the arse licker here you know. What we want is a better Nigeria for your children to have a better life than yours. Like I stated earlier, I don't care if tinubu, amaechi obasanjo, silva, okorocha or whoever is found guilty of stealing public funds is jailed all we want is good governance.

Is saraki guilty...yes..so why d fvck are you defending him? I won't be surprised if you are among those sucking his d1ck for money?

Two things that are constant in life...
1) is change
2) is the truth

And the truth is you are saraki's dicksucker
small boy, i don't have your time, you can worship tinubu i don't care, wash his care, its none of my business

my point is clear, i don't support witch hunting, for you saraki is corrupt and fashola a saint, hypocrite, run along liar Mohammed needs your services
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Justbright(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
If eventually dis guy is tried i cant see him surviving dis
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
obynaDmob:

So until them bundle all of them for trial at once, we no go make progress aby?
hahahahahaa, i don't have your time, tell me what happened to timi sylvia case as soon as APC came into power, hahahahahaa

don't be fooled, i don't support witch hunting

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by 400billionman: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Zoharariel:
See his ugly & corrupt face like that of Ebele Jonathan. grin

Still more handsome than Tinubu.

The knockout Fashola received cannot be forgotten by APC guys. Now, these are your political mentors..

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
small boy, i don't have your time, you can worship tinubu i don't care, wash his care, its none of my business

my point is clear, i don't support witch hunting, for you saraki is corrupt and fashola a saint, hypocrite, run along liar Mohammed needs your services

Dicksucker, don't confuse me with someone else.... I stand on my word... if tinubu, fashola and even my brother is found guilty, they should be tried and prosecuted. our children needs a better Nigeria devoid of tribal and religious sentiment. A nigeria devoid of mentally deluded and corrupt arse lickers like you who believe fighting corruption is equal to witch hunting..

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by baloney: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
so what he needs to clear his name
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by isholex: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Abeg na wen dem wan prob mama "NA ONLY U WAKA COM DERIS GOD OOO AMONG ODAS=NA?
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by hamzeiy: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
EINSTEINPG:
Come on, your comment is devoid of objectivity; biting the finger that fed him, Ekweremadu presiding over affais in his absence...blah blah... Come to think of it, are you in favour of competence or party supremacy with numerous godfathers?
i hate hypocrites.....you never went against the above when pdp was in power.....come to think of it...is mr sarski competent to you..or is ike ekweremadu or wateva his name is...competent.....#smh....

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by obynaDmob(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
hahahahahaa, i don't have your time, tell me what happened to timi sylvia case as soon as APC came into power, hahahahahaa

don't be fooled, i don't support witch hunting

Oya all crminals walk free coz of what happened to timi sylvia and yes coz Tolaoluwatosin dnt support witch hunting undecided

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
lol, have seen how educated you are when u can't do common research,

answer simple question, why did timi sylvia case got withdrawn 3days on resumption of buhari in office.

if you can't answer that then off my mention, mumu, slaves to tinubu

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I might have given too much benefit of a doubt. You are full of native intelligence. grin grin grin grin

So Slyvia's case getting withdrawn is thesame as Buhari ordering the case to be closed? Are you really that bereft of the capability to have informed discussion?

From a philosophical point of view, you may be suffering from ideological illusion - thinking your assumptions are true irrespective of how illogical they are or unproven they may be.

Foul language and name calling will not help you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Channel your anger towards productive thinking.

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by stinggy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

shebi his lawyer was just arguing that saraki cant go into dock as cct is not a court ....now he is in!
he argued that saraki cant face cct and tried to set the order aside, saraki is before cct.

Dawodu should be blacklisted.He clearly isnt worth the money and hype.He is just a greedy,arrogant lawyer who needs to read more
See how he was shamed yesterday on the issue of quorum as per the formation of Tribunal.
The prosecution lawyer floored him grin grin

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Rotimi47: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
jhydebaba:
Ok.... Staying glued.

When the hunter becomes the hunted.

For Saraki mind, any of u dat mistakenly find urself in the senate, I go so show una pepper.
For him mind abi!
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by change49ja: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
damton:
Saraki be like"wait make I comot for here. I go show dat Remi Tinubu say khaki no be leather when we reach house".lol.

What's he gonna do? Slap her?

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
tobimillar:

Dicksucker, don't confuse me with someone else.... I stand on my word... if tinubu, fashola and even my brother is found guilty, they should be tried and prosecuted. our children needs a better Nigeria devoid of tribal and religious sentiment. A nigeria devoid of mentally deluded and corrupt arse lickers like you who believe fighting corruption is equal to witch hunting..
hahahahahaa tinubu's house boy, you call this fighting corruptn

hahahahahaa, baba of corruption, Tinubu /obj are choosing your next ministers idiot

silly thing. why was timi sylvia case withdrawn, he's no longer corrupt because he's LOYAL, idiotic mumu
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
airmark:

You are either a liar or you don't know what you are saying. Saudi Arabia is not taking Syrian refugees, that's the truth. The same google is your friend. The Arabians are very wicked . Their land is big enough to contain millions of refugees, yet they fail to accept them, refugees should stop hustling to Europe and ask the world to beg their Arabian neighbours. They should go to a place where they would be able to practice their religion very well. They don't need our support, they need Arabians support.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/09/16/saudi-arabia-100000-air-conditioned-tents-ready-will-take-no-refugees/

SAUDI GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN DEALING WITH REFUGEES LONG BEFORE SYRIA AND HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH REFUGEES FROM SYRIA AS FAR BACK AS 2011.

YOU JUST PASTED THE MOST RECENT ATTACK ON S.A CONCERNING REFUGEES WITH OUT BOTHERING TO GO FURTHER.

THE SAUDIS ARE NATURALLY GENEROUS AND GOD FEARING, THEY THEREFORE DO NOT NEED TO MAKE A SPECTACLE OF THEM SELVES BY INVITING CNN, ALJAZEERA, BBC ETC WATCH THEM RECEIVE REFUGEES.THEY TREAT THEM BETER THAN ALL THE COUNTRIES RECEIVING REFUGEES.THEY ARE BLESSED AND EXTREMELY WEALTHY AND EVER DONATING TO FOUNATIONS AS WELL AS NEEDY PEOPLE SO WHAT IS ASSISTING SYRIA TO THEM? THE MONEY IS NOTHING BUT THE KEEP OF PEOPLE IN NEED IS EVERY THING TO THEM.

MIND YOU ,THEY DID NOT SIGN UN CONVENTION ON REFUGEES YET THEY RECEIVE THEM AS WELL AS EXPORT GOODS AND MONEY FOR THEIR UP KEEP.

APPROACH ANY UN OFFICE AND CONFIRM THE ASSISTANCE OF SAUDI GOVERNMENT TO SYRIA AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES IN NEED.

NOTE THAT THE EXACT NUMBR OF THE REFUGEES BEING ASSISTED IN SAUDI IS NOT KNOWN.WHY ? BECAUSE OF THE RELIGIOUS AS WELL TRADITIONAL ARAB TABOO AGAINST BOASTING ABOUT ONE'S CHARITABLE EFFORT

http://www.arabnews.com/featured/news/805236
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/12/saudi-arabia-says-reports-of-its-syrian-refugee-response-false-and-misleading
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2015/09/15/Syrian-refugees-don-t-want-to-camp-in-Saudi-Arabia-They-want-a-future.html
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
obynaDmob:

Oya all crminals walk free coz of what happened to timi sylvia and yes coz Tolaoluwatosin dnt support witch hunting undecided
blind fool, case postponed to October, hahahahahaa

saraki will appease tinubu before then and the case will get stuck out and you will claim you fought corruptn

fool
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by erumena(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
StOla:
Pride falls before the law.

I repeat, in the name of the law every pride shall bow.

In the fullness of time as determined by the great corruption samurai Buharitsu the slasher, the Tokugawa era of corruption shall be defeated. Then the likes of Saraki will weep like a baby while being fed watery beans in Kirikiri.

PDP the anti-corruption bus is almost at your location, start checking your BP. We don't want to lose a soul to death not prescribed by justice.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Permission to post your comment on Facebook! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I just can't stop laughing!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

I love arrogant and conceited people especially if they are rich.. Like I told you, saraki is no stranger to me, you just need to be in his presence to understand what I'm saying.
Btw, You do know, that Saraki is butter pikin?

yes naa. see how he even talks self like an over pampered mummy's boy.oooopppps sorry,your crush abi? see how i just dey yab the spoilt brat wink

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
belabela:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I might have given too much benefit of a doubt. You are full of native intelligence. grin grin grin grin

So Slyvia's case getting withdrawn is thesame as Buhari ordering the case to be closed? Are you really that bereft of the capability to have informed discussion?

From a philosophical point of view, you may be suffering from ideological illusion - thinking your assumptions are true irrespective of how illogical they are or unproven they may be.

Foul language and name calling will not help you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Channel your anger to productive thinking.

case postponed to October

hahahahahaa
saraki will appease tinubu before then and the case will get stuck out and claim you fought corruptn

who is fooling who?
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
hahahahahaa tinubu's house boy, you call this fighting corruptn

hahahahahaa, baba of corruption, Tinubu /obj are choosing your next ministers idiot

silly thing. why was timi sylvia case withdrawn, he's no longer corrupt because he's LOYAL, idiotic mumu

I won't dignify you with a reply, you are too retardedd to think straight ...keep sucking bukola's d1ck..when u finish with bukola's d1ck, you can go home and continue with your dad's

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
tobimillar:

I won't dignify you with a reply, you are too retardedd to think straight ...keep sucking bukola's d1ck..when u finish with bukola's d1ck, you can go home and continue with your dad's
hahahahahaa

because I have refused to suck tinubu's dickk hahahahahaa

you are free to suck lia Mohammed too
idiot

case postponed to October
hahahahahaa
saraki will appease tinubu before then and the case will get stuck out

blind followers
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Emperortj93(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Make Lai no hear am o
lol i get master plan
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Enahi(f): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is ur clueless corrupt hero not worst than saraki?
Stop quoting me dafty, may your envy and hate for GEJ kill you someday.

May hate and envy be your portion always.

Nigerians know the you Apc touts are playing, that's why Nigerians are quiet.

When Una don finish Una drama make Una let us know.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ellachuku: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

yes naa. see how he even talks self like an over pampered mummy's boy.oooopppps sorry,your crush abi? see how i just dey yab the spoilt brat wink

Leave my crush for me biko. cheesy cheesy

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Enahi(f): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:

Thank you I have been reading all their comments, the idio*s are the worst hypocrites on Earth.

Shameless fools coming here to insult one of their own, some Yorubas don't have shame.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
stinggy:

See how he was shamed yesterday on the issue of quorum as per the formation of Tribunal.
The prosecution lawyer floored him grin grin

No mind am.How can a whole san not know a simple quorum formation? Making a fool of him self before the whole country and judicial community .mscheeeeeeewwww angry

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by October1960: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hope other looters and thieves like him are prosecuted. Hope this is not a fake trial. This country must hold past and present government officials accountable.

Where has all the money gone! There is no real infrastructure in the country. So much has been stolen. And sadly their own children don't suffer the consequences of the stealing. They school and live in developed countries where the stolen loot is kept.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Enahi:

Thank you I have been reading all their comments, the idio*s are the worst hypocrites on Earth.

Shameless fools coming here to insult one of their own, some Yorubas don't have shame.
lol, thanks dear, the case is not going anywhere, they just want to shake saraki small make him no say this is politics.

you saw the number of senators and house of representatives members that are on his side.

before October 21, saraki will appease tinubu and co, or the senators plot something that will frustrate buhari.

they all know that their hands are not clean and anyone could be a victim tomorrow.
if they allow tinubu victmize saraki, they could be the next victim

this is pure politics, and they know how to sort themselves, I wonder why the masses think it is for their benefit.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by October1960: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Glad the prosecution of corrupt government officials is starting from the top.

I suspect western countries have given the present government information about the assets he has acquired with his looted funds.

Now they should probe past ministers, governors, perm secs and directors. All the way down.

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by obynaDmob(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
blind fool, case postponed to October, hahahahahaa

saraki will appease tinubu before then and the case will get stuck out and you will claim you fought corruptn

fool

King Solomon *the case will get stuck out* grin
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Emmanueledu(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
I am patiently waiting to see where this leads!
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by chrisblack: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:
Is Not a new thing Tinubu has sat in the dock before, moreover anybody can be in that dock either as a witness or as an accused

Saraki is still innocent until proven guilty. And if he is found guilty let the law take its course

What we are against (NANS) is witch hunting and desperation to disgrace the senate president, is not only saraki that is been disgraced but the NIGERIA senate president
this is different.jagaban was docked for a case we all knew was rubbish.how can you accused some one for having a bank account that was opened before he became a governor. The bank account was closed immediately on his been sworn with no transactions in or out.and it was only when he became governor. Now compare to saraki's case you see the difference. Fraud .properties here and there. What prevented him from stating all he had.if he had stated them nobody would bother.except some are stufs he never had but anticipated of getting when in power

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60