Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (68449 Views)

Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Saraki’s Corruption Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by stinggy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Tinubu know him way. Him don settle Judge grin
I respect Tinubu sha. Very smart basta.rd

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Emperortj93(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Tinubu is not corrupt-Lai Muhammed
tinubu is the face of corruption - Emperortj93 (secretary of patriots)

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Icekyng: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
obynaDmob:

Wetyn bring the guy papa enter the talk... Wasted generation undecided
As dumb as u are, u shld av also tot if saraki was sum1's dad too Useful generation like urs abi?
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
rusher14:

The important thing to you here appears to be Amaechi and not Justice.

Personally, I really don't care if Amaechi is docked and if found guilty of any impropriety be sentenced accordingly.

Much as I acknowledge his role in getting rid of the most corrupt Party and government this country has ever known. It doesn't inoculate him and any other from possible prosecution.

All cannot be arraigned together at the same time.

What matters should be - if you are caught for a crime, you must pay the price. Simple.
i laugh in swahili

mind you the members of the party you describe as most corrupt are now in APC, choosing your next ministers for you.

when I say you are blind you think am joking,

hahaha, you don't care if ameachi get probed hahaha because he's loyal member of apc hahaha

stupidity at its peak
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Kunlexity(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is real business unusuall, Infact 'm very gleeful.
The hapless Nigerians should be thanking their stars that our so called RULERS can be facing trial like unlike before.
BTW
APC- We want to eradicate corruption
PDP- Start with your member
APC- We'v started with Saraki
PDP- NO!...That's witch-hunting

I believe Nigerians must have spot their real enemy.

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by sunnymaja(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
God bless Buari. He has started to build institutions in Nigeria. Unlike when house of rep invited Obasanjo after leaving office and he told them to respect elders whereas Bill Clinton was before the jurists to answer case even as a serving president. Everyone will begin to behave well now. Good for the great country Nigeria

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Pesuzok(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
lol, corrupt free hahaha, you are dreaming, when civil servants are stealing daily, hahaha

you want corrupt free nation, but You don't care if ameachi or fashola is jailed but You care that saraki is, hypocritical mumu

dont be confuse, i know what i want, can you please state what you want?
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
stinggy:

Almighty God is with the Kwara people, the supplication of the few alfas benefiting from him won't save him.

Leave am, na with dirty hands and soul you wan prayer to reach God? Money and means of getting it, haram.Arrogance,stubborness etc.......upon that na for month of dhul hijjah and he thinks na so our prayer go waste?

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by EINSTEINPG: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
informato:
...they are all criminals; buhari, saraki,Jonathan,EFCC...etc...a group of thieves accusing another thief...I pity this country... ONE THIEF GOES, ANOTHER THIEF ENTERS,...and it goes like that
Of all the comments i have been reading, this is the only comment that nailed the issue at hand. You can't be more correct.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Samyj247: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
llaykorn:

TVC News
abeg no vex,,what s d channels number
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Humblega(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
A
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by RichDad1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mraaz:
startimes or gotv
Wag channel is it on GoTv?
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by simplyOJ(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
On the various assets allegedly acquired by the Senate President,
which the Conduct Bureau said were beyond his legitimate earnings,
the Senate President said he is not guilty. He said he acquired the assets through the selling of rice.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Emperortj93(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
stinggy:
I respect Tinubu sha. Very smart basta.rd
u meant CROOKnubu?
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by jacabi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Am sorry for you, someone is charged for corruption and you're here vowing for him. May God run your life the way Saraki runs Kwara state. Amen
How I wish his defenders could say amen to this prayer.

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by stinggy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Emperortj93:
u meant CROOKnubu?
Yea, wiser than those you call your HERO undecided
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by 4stylz: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Burger01:
He came to court by force, hide and seek and eventual appeared in court...that, to me, was humiliation my friend smiley

I see; just try and steal 1naira sweet from mama Stella shop opposite your house and you will see real humiliation

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by legendsilver(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
saraki is been tried today, Nairalanders here are falling on top themselves with abusive words as their weapon of destruction while Mr Seun, CEO of NL is smiling to the bank.
God pls give me more wisdom to make profit when the world is in disarray and position me for greatness the way you always position Christiano Ronaldo to scoring goals. Amen

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Emperortj93(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Humblega:
A
for ameachi
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by llaykorn: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Samyj247:
abeg no vex,,what s d channels number

I'm watching on CONSAT. Number is 0190.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ifyalways(f): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
simplyOJ:
On the various assets allegedly acquired by the Senate President,
which the Conduct Bureau said were beyond his legitimate earnings,
the Senate President said he is not guilty. He said he acquired the assets through the selling of rice.
Good !

Please keep the updates coming .

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by teadrake(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
UPDATE PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Is this CCTV court a Criminal Court?
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
socialmediaman:

Once you come out to the spotlight, the searchlight focuses on you. Are there not some of your corrupt elders in the village who have nobody chasing them around because they keep their mouths shut? The moment you bring out arrogance, people dig further into your past and expose you. That's why you see unclad photos of celebrities flying around as if they're the only ones who have private lives. This is politics! If he is guilty, you have no moral right defending him for any reason. Solidarity doesn't mean support for criminality
listen to yourself

so You mean, i can loot and retire to village and enjoy my loots quitely . hahahahahaa
i no fit laugh

now listen, am not supporting anyone, all am saying is witch hunting is an act of cowardice.

politicians will continue to take the masses for granted, shekina

thanks for giving me permission to loots but Return to my village and enjoy myself, hahahahahaa

tomorrow you calm you fought corruptn, so If no one stepped on toes of political parties, that means no probes and every one is corrupt free,

guy, you deserve award for mumudity

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by llaykorn: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Adjourned to October 21!!! undecided
Juz imagine..
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by florence15(f): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Following..
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by stinggy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Seun is really recording a huge patronage today.
The number of people 'viewing' this thread alone is enough to pay his MODs' and S.MODs' salaries embarassed
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by rusher14: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
i laugh in swahili

mind you the members of the party you describe as most corrupt are now in APC, choosing your next ministers for you.

when I say you are blind you think am joking,

hahaha, you don't care if ameachi get probed hahaha because he's loyal member of apc hahaha

stupidity at its peak

Please select your words carefully.

You appear not to understand my point - I don't care who gets docked tomorrow.

What matters would be if caught, do the time for the crime.

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by simplyOJ(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
UPDATE:
Saraki: "I'm Nigeria's Senate President, and I'm puzzled why I am being compelled. I'm not guilty."
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Emperortj93(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
stinggy:
Yea, wiser than those you call your HERO undecided
good for you:x
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
proxillin:

[size=14pt]I dont argue with wereys...please free me.[/size]
lol, blind follower, slaves to political parties
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by obynaDmob(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Icekyng:

As dumb as u are, u shld av also tot if saraki was sum1's dad too
Useful generation like urs abi?

Shut ur mouth... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)