Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (68459 Views)

Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Saraki’s Corruption Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ibedun: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
What is the Judge waiting for?

Please recover all our assets, strip the b*stard of our senate presidency and senate membership, disqualify him from holding public office for 10 years, send him to jail quick quick, leave him N1million in his account to survive when he leaves jail.

The effects of their corruptions has been very harsh on Nigerians.

Let him go and die.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by obiscapula(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jesus!!!!! shocked. See no of viewing
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Damalex4luv(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
your father is idiot, for your information timi sylvia case was withdrawn less than a week after buhari resumed office on orders from above.

silly thing, if ameachi is facing trial why is he being considered for ministerial appointments.

idiot, blind follower as long as APC is in power, no APC loyalist will face trial except those they feel are traitors.

if ameachi ever faces trial, it will be to fulfill all righteousness, they will find a way and declare him not guilty.

foolish thing, fyi ameachi has gotten an injunction from high court and can't be called for trial. go and learn politics, fool.
you're a big fool, so now that you've already stated that Saraki is a traitor, he should be left alone and do whatever he likes by making a PDP member his deputy. Can you imagine if Saraki is sick and Ekeremadu will the the one to take charge of proceedings wouldn't that be a wrong thing. Did PDP ever allowed that to happen during there 16years reign. Be reasonable for ones and face reality, saraki rose to the post of senate president on the back of PMB. He bites the finger that fed him with his pride and arrogance. He should be jailed for corruption, contempt and false declaration.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Mraaz(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
vladimiros:
WHAT CHANNEL IS TVC?? ON DSTV
startimes or gotv
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by obynaDmob(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Icekyng:

For ur information saraki is a fine man
Only God knws hw ur dad looks
Talking out of vex makes u see d opposite side of tinz
Get a life!

Wetyn bring the guy papa enter the talk... Wasted generation undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
eleko1:
U don land here abi.always going to/fro.U bi devil.
you be monitoring spirit?
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by unite4real: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
rusher14:

[b]Are you actually asking Nigerians to forgive him?

Do you know how many people die as a result of corruption?

Do you know the tragedy that is a retiree working so hard whilst the bones were young, only for his/her pensions to be swallowed by bank CEOs who deliberately chose insolvency?

Are you not aware of the number of houses mansions he acquired in the high-brow areas of London without any verifiable source of income? Yet, the people of Ilorin struggle with problems of affordable housing and potable water?

To the politics- must his ambition becloud his civility?

Conniving with the very group that Nigerians Unanimously voted out. Using the backdoor as their entrance into an off-limits perimeter.

Making deals with the opposition thereby making the majority faced with the possibility of being the minority on issues of policy, National interest which might not be attractive to the opposition on the basis of partisanship.

He had it coming and I can only wish that the verdict is swift and served correctly.[/b]

you have said it all even though the wailing wailers cannot decipher.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
It's not on dstv
vladimiros:
WHAT CHANNEL IS TVC?? ON DSTV
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by omogidi234(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

upon all the Mallams that he gathered in his house here in Abuja,He still entered dock .Thats to show him that God is not partial.
Forget bros, even if God go answer, Mallams must make their money and SANs must make their money in this case.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by yassjib: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
political acused
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tinubu know him way. Him don settle Judge grin
stinggy:

But why is Saraki looking apprehensive, unlike Tinubu?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ozinetbiz: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pesuzok:

someone should please provide rope for this guy. I wonder how much Saraki is paying him. If they like they should jail Amaechi or Fashola, its not my business. I dont feed off them. I want a corrupt free nation
lol, corrupt free hahaha, you are dreaming, when civil servants are stealing daily, hahaha

you want corrupt free nation, but You don't care if ameachi or fashola is jailed but You care that saraki is, hypocritical mumu
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by rusher14: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
your father is idiot, for your information timi sylvia case was withdrawn less than a week after buhari resumed office on orders from above.

silly thing, if ameachi is facing trial why is he being considered for ministerial appointments.

idiot, blind follower as long as APC is in power, no APC loyalist will face trial except those they feel are traitors.

if ameachi ever faces trial, it will be to fulfill all righteousness, they will find a way and declare him not guilty.

foolish thing, fyi ameachi has gotten an injunction from high court and can't be called for trial. go and learn politics, fool.

The important thing to you here appears to be Amaechi and not Justice.

Personally, I really don't care if Amaechi is docked and if found guilty of any impropriety be sentenced accordingly.

Much as I acknowledge his role in getting rid of the most corrupt Party and government this country has ever known. It doesn't inoculate him and any other from possible prosecution.

All cannot be arraigned together at the same time.

What matters should be - if you are caught for a crime, you must pay the price. Simple.

12 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by kahal29: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mraaz:
startimes or gotv

Pls which channel on gotv
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by obynaDmob(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i swear u be woman.Having a crush on him ,right? hope he digs you too
I guess most people asking for his impeachment or imprisonment are jealous right? Get informed ,enlightened as well as educated.If you are fully informed as to what saraki is or what he did in kwara, you will dare not get on this forum to expose your naiivety

This is something like word

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Samyj247: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
pinkiberry:
watching him on GOtv
wat channel showed it swty
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Emperortj93:
chairman of ALL PROMINENT CRIMINAL
Tinubu is not corrupt-Lai Muhammed
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Damalex4luv:
you're a big fool.
your father, ass lick er, unless you are benefiting from tinubu directly you are a bigger fool, blind follower
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by socialmediaman: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
you are brain dead, answer my question if saraki did not contest for Senate president will he be tried??

Once you come out to the spotlight, the searchlight focuses on you. Are there not some of your corrupt elders in the village who have nobody chasing them around because they keep their mouths shut? The moment you bring out arrogance, people dig further into your past and expose you. That's why you see unclad photos of celebrities flying around as if they're the only ones who have private lives. This is politics! If he is guilty, you have no moral right defending him for any reason. Solidarity doesn't mean support for criminality

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by nerodenero: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Luckygurl:

grin grin
#Dudeisdoomed
#doomedisanunderstatement grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by stinggy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

upon all the Mallams that he gathered in his house here in Abuja,He still entered dock .Thats to show him that God is not partial.
Almighty God is with the Kwara people, the supplication of the few alfas benefiting from him won't save him.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by llaykorn: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sir Rakky wants to cry.... grin
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by mhbabanna: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
livinbygrace:

You have said it all and that is the rule of the game and it applies to all aspect of life.
He brought this upon himself. Had it been he humbled himself and accepted the party's conditions for truce he might not face this level of humiliation.
In sane climes he would have resigned honorably before been put to shame

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by llaykorn: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Samyj247:
wat channel showed it swty
TVC News
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
belabela:

Really? Google? Do you even know how google works?

Buhari ordered it and the PDP has been quiet. On what authority did Buhari order it ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Many educated illiterates in Nigeria. You believe anything you see online.
lol, have seen how educated you are when u can't do common research,

answer simple question, why did timi sylvia case got withdrawn 3days on resumption of buhari in office.

if you can't answer that then off my mention, mumu, slaves to tinubu
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by unite4real: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
rusher14:

The important thing to you here appears to be Amaechi and not Justice.

Personally, I really don't care if Amaechi is docked and if found guilty of any impropriety be sentenced accordingly.

Much as I acknowledge his role in getting rid of the most corrupt Party and government this country has ever known. It doesn't inoculate him and any other from possible prosecution.

All cannot be arraigned together at the same time.

What matters should be - if you are caught for a crime, you must pay the price. Simple.

you are making a whole lot of sense. the problem is many people don't reason so logical

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by isholex: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sincerely Saraki look like, haaaa Assuming olusola dey Alive ehn
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Damalex4luv(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
your father, ass lick er, unless you are benefiting from tinubu directly you are a bigger fool, blind follower
Am sorry for you, someone is charged for corruption and you're here vowing for him. May God run your life the way Saraki runs Kwara state. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by proxillin(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
i don't argue with fools, just listen to yourself, if I steal money under immunity after i leave office and no longer have immunity i cannot be probed because am not a public office holder.

hahaha, very obvious am wasting my time,
did buhari ordered that timi sylvia case be withdrawn from court yes Or no

[size=14pt]I dont argue with wereys...please free me.[/size]
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

You are right about the crush thingy tho.tell me, what has he done that Tinubu, did not do x200? Leave the refined Gentleman, will you?

1)He wasnt as smart as Tinubu......He was openly greedy.Ask Lagosians,you cannever openly say tinubu owns this or that he smartly knows how to go about it but saraki was just too daring and open.was it not during elections that some facts on tinubu's properties came to light? have you seen him in court over them? YES TINUBU IS CORRUPT BUT YOU CANT CATCH HIM AS HE SMARTLY AND LEGALLY STOLE IT!

2) Tinubu knows how to bow out but still buy people and their allegiance infact at the end of the day,he ends up having you THE MASTER bow to him .Observe how he smartly bowed to PMB WHEN it was becoming too rocky, he diplomatically accepted PMB's decisions and did not try to outshine him.That man knows what to do,how to do it, an when to do it.

Your crush saraki, is like a spoilt child that must have a doll by force.He isnt diplomatic at all and openly flaunts and steals or even deviates funds.This man should have smartly observed the powerful camps in Apc ,moved closer to tinubu as a "pal" then come 2019 move in for vp or senate president,2023,president......you need to be patient in politics and plan strategically.

what ever eventually happens,even if he eventually goes off free from cct,AIM HAS BEEN ACHIEVED, HE HAS BEEN HUMBLED, HUMILIATED AND DREAM OF PRESIDENT KILLED!!!! QUOTE ME ANY WHERE EVEN BEFORE TINUBU

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.