Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,051 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) (54383 Views)

Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) / Oyinbo Man Shows His Dancing Skill As He Weds A Pretty African Lady(pics / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by themonk(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
menix:

Baba ur boii jst dey break Palm kernel wey I go fit use soak garri..

Since dey said I don't need to eat food if am fasting..
Hehehehe, baba e no easy o
Just fast for prosperity u know, use one stone to kill two birds.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by themonk(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol m fine n u
Am good, how is ur day going?
You look stunning @ pic, i hope u are not chatting from the water grin

1 Like

Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]this is gonna be one deaf marriage!!!! shocked

How will they communicate with their new born child?

Like what if they are making out and the baby is crying in the next room

Does that mean they cannot even follow their kids down to the PTA meeting. That is even if they will understand any issue discussed

So the only means of communication in their family is gonna be signs made by their hands

How embarrassing will it be if their kids wanna introduce a fiancée to them and they can't even hear what the person is saying

Let's ask ourselves this question

How awkward will it be on the day of your introduction/wedding when they wanna introduce the bride/groom's parent and they have to start making hand signs in the air before both parents can understand what they are saying?

I am not totally condemning them (hell no, it is their choice) I just pity their kids. Cuz how will I feel if my parents are both deaf? I will not even be able to talk to them sad
[/b]

pls pls, this post made me cry, it's so sad but also inspiring that they're still happy despite all.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by vizkiz: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Krystalxxx:

pls pls, this post made me cry, it's so sad but also inspiring that they're still happy despite all.

I am sorry it did. Their happiness is the major factor that counts

1 Like

Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by menix(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
themonk:

Hehehehe, baba e no easy o
Just fast for prosperity u know, use one stone to kill two birds.

Baba I dey fear u, I no fit carry u com my village cous all the birds go migrate go anoda state..
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by menix(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
themonk:

Am good, how is ur day going?
You look stunning @ pic, i hope u are not chatting from the water grin

Wicked boii
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by themonk(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
menix:

Baba I dey fear u, I no fit carry u com my village cous all the birds go migrate go anoda state..
Hahaha....as food no dey, even vulture na delicacy.
Try some grin

1 Like

Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by ChiSun27(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked Not a good idea.. What about cases of emergency where you need to call out to the other party to avoid accident

Should children starts coming, they can't hear his/her cry.

They can only communicate when they are looking at each other face to face.
You can't even call your wife from the bathroom to bring you a towel or from the kitchen to bring you a spoon undecided

I wish them all the best though!

My dear....do you think they will settle down if they keep on meditating on those demerits?

The world of the deaf and dumb can only be understood by those living in it.

For them to have come this far right from their secondary school days....I believe they developed some kinds of spiritual bonds that aids them to know when the other person is in need.

@topic....I wish them the best that comes with marriage....their children will be sound and hearty in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by andyanders: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:

Does that mean they cannot even follow their kids down to the PTA meeting. That is even if they will understand any issue discussed

So the only means of communication in their family is gonna be signs made by their hands

How embarrassing will it be if their kids wanna introduce a fiancée to them and they can't even hear what the person is saying

How awkward will it be on the day of your introduction/wedding when they wanna introduce the bride/groom's parent and they have to start making hand signs in the air before both parents can understand what they are saying?

I am not totally condemning them (hell no, it is their choice) I just pity their kids. Cuz how will I feel if my parents are both deaf? I will not even be able to talk to them sad
[/b]

Try and withdraw that language because you never created them.It can happen to your person.God has reasons for every creature he made.He made them beautiful no matter where you find yourself.

Natural disaster can change your person.How do you use that language that their children would be refereed to as Deaf and Dumb
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
ChiSun27:

My dear....do you think they will settle down if they keep on meditating on those demerits?

The world of the deaf and dumb can only be understood by those living in it.

For them to have come this far right from their second school days....I believe they developed some kinds of spiritual bonds that aids them to know when the other person is in need.

@topic....I wish them the best that comes with marriage....their children will be sound and hearty in Jesus Name. Amen.
Yes, both of them will do just fine.. But what about the children that will start coming
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
andyanders:

Try and withdraw that language because you never created them.It can happen to your person.God has reasons for every creature he made.He made them beautiful no matter where you find yourself.

Natural disaster can change your person.How do you use that language that their children would be refereed to as Deaf and Dumb
Yeah... But Two deaf getting married is not a good idea. The children need to be put into consideration.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by obatablet: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
so the bestman and the little bride should be deaf 2 naa
abi
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by comrChris(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
woow wish them a HML
God will guide them with wisdom and understanding

You guys are shouting wrong idea as if any of you will agree to marry a deaf and dumb or you want them to end their lives like that without children smh
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by ChiSun27(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omotayor123:

Yeah... But Two deaf getting married is not a good idea. The children need to be put into consideration.

They would have thought about that....moreover, the kids will grow up getting use to them.

But I understand the angle you are coming from...e no go easy sha.

1 Like

Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by ikwegbu(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Love conquers all. Wish them a happy married life.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by jerrymej(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
wow... it's quit petty. it's the Lord doing... God bless your union..
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by 2climbi: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:

[/b]

they are not the first deaf couple the preferred themselves as couples to other people and they raise normal children besides both friends and inlaws Will understand before the marriage so let their happiness be
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Ebukaokeke25: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
I pray d universe grant u n ur perfect speech n hearing abilities nw n forever. AMEN.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by iguita: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Your English is better than some 'completely abled' peeps. Disability is only in the mind. Congratulations for conquering. Keep inspiring the world.
lalasticlala:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/09/the-deaf-and-dumb-wedding-of-century.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FAqSJb+%28S.T.E.L.L.A%27S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E%29
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=38264939][color=#000099][i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]this is gonna be one deaf marriage!!!! shocked

Blablablablabla! Did u rebd it very wel? They can read some1s lips. Do u kw wat that means? Now u kw.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by flokii: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
@OP you forgot to add 'with a deaf bestman' grin
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by engrshakespeare: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Wrong if u ask me.... Eg....a blind can't lead a blind.

Thank God no one asked you undecided
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by nairamaniac: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:

my love for you is blind.
Since u can see.
please come and lead me.
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by ireneidiva(f): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:

[/b]

So they should kill themselves because they are deaf? Before you say anything, think!
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Love
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by montezz(f): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
wondering how the service was conducted knwn d couple r deaf....ise olorun awamaridi ni o!
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wat a love story, God bless ur marriage
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by sexybaykay: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Mumu... they are not blind....at least they are fending for themselves
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by mignone(f): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:
Why is this in the news? Because they are deaf? I'm just don't understand.
exactly sir. 'dog bites man' wouldn't make news while 'man bites dog' will make a headline
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by bqlekan(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
mignone:

exactly sir. 'dog bites man' wouldn't make news while 'man bites dog' will make a headline
I seriously don't think we are being fair to them.. I see this as a way of taunting them.. angry
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by magicminister: 3:47am On Sep 23, 2015
I[b]m normally a gansta, but this made me smile,

How can I reach this guy??
I am moved to get him an hearing aid or atleast contribute to whatever funds he has saved towards the motive....

Anyone with his contact should please hit me on icevillebeatz@gmail.com
[/b]
Re: A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) by hawk05(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2015
magicminister:
I[b]m normally a gansta, but this made me smile,

How can I reach this guy??
I am moved to get him an hearing aid or atleast contribute to whatever funds he has saved towards the motive....

Anyone with his contact should please hit me on icevillebeatz@gmail.com
[/b]
hearing aid is not 100% guarantee. I have used it before. It's only sounds we usually hear like that of car honking, vicinity et al.. FYI, am bilingual deaf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State / Women Drinking Beer At A Burial In Enugu, Use Their Teeth As Opener (Photos) / Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.