Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. (10201 Views)

Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies / Panasonic IP PBX IP Telephony Unified Communications / Customer Service And Loyalty Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by hectorswag(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
solbash11:
Happy Weekend.....

Our dear esteemed customers,

You can buy perfect money, web money, bitcoins etc from us with cash.

Also we can convert your PayPal funds and other digital currencies to Naira.

Keep your orders, Inquiries as well as Complaints coming and we'll gladly attend to each accordingly.

I've been trying to reach you, but you aren't picking up. Please I have PayPal funds for sale.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by gentlevin2: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
solbash11:
Dear esteemed customers.
Perfect money, bitcoin, web money etc is available for instant funding.
We are still exchanging your earnings via PayPal and Payoneer to Naira with prompt payment to your bank account. Genuine funds only!
keep your orders, Inquiries as well as Complaints coming and we'll gladly attend to each accordingly.
See our signature for contact details.
Bros wats your perfect money rate. i need $20
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2016
gentlevin2:

Bros wats your perfect money rate. i need $20

Feel free to us via email or call 07035023150,
Whatsapp 07086268565
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Dear esteemed customers.

We are still exchanging your earnings via PayPal and Payoneer to Naira with prompt payment to your bank account. Genuine funds only!

keep your orders, Inquiries as well as Complaints coming and we'll gladly attend to each accordingly.

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2016
Dear esteemed customers.

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2016
Happy New Month everyone!

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2016
Dear esteemed customers.

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2016
Dear esteemed customers.

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2016
Good Morning Dear Esteemed Customers.

Thank you for your patronage.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by elot(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oya, awon eleyi, dolbash11, genuine exchanger
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 3:56am On Nov 22, 2016
elot:
Oya, awon eleyi, dolbash11, genuine exchanger

"Customer daadaa ni"

Thank you for doing business with Us. We'll be glad to serve you more better Again.

- -
Meanwhile....

You can always depend on us for easy funding of Perfect Money, Bitcoins, Web money, etc

Keep your orders, Inquiries as well as Complaints coming and we'll gladly attend to each accordingly.

You'll be so pleased doing business with us. All our transactions are swift, safe and secured.

A Trial will surely convince you!
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 29, 2016
Hey. How do I go about collecting money from PayPal since I don't have a US PayPal account. How do I go about collecting the money to exchange it with you? Thanks
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
solbash11:

Yes! we do conveniently....
Hi Solbash plz do u guys help customers that don't have paypal accounts to withdraw their funds from freelancer sites?
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by dorispray: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Luiz1:
Hi Solbash plz do u guys help customers that don't have paypal accounts to withdraw their funds from freelancer sites?

Do you Have PayPal funds to sell? We'll buy from you at a reasonable exchange rate and pay you accordingly.

If you're an online netpreneur receiving your payment through PayPal, you can sell to Us.
Contact us: dorispray @ gmail.com
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 02, 2017
dorispray:

Do you Have PayPal funds to sell? We'll buy from you at a reasonable exchange rate and pay you accordingly.

If you're an online netpreneur receiving your payment through PayPal, you can sell to Us.
Contact us: dorispray @ gmail.com

No. I'm about to start freelancing on Zemandi but they only pay with Paypal and I don't have a paypal account.

Meanwhile I came across a thread here on Nairaland by kibi. Here it is

She said you guys can help in such a case: like helping to withdraw funds from Zemandi and transfering it into my bank account at some price. I just need to find out before I go ahead plz.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by dorispray: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2017
Luiz1:

No. I'm about to start freelancing on Zemandi but they only pay with Paypal and I don't have a paypal account.

Meanwhile I came across a thread here on Nairaland by kibi. Here it is

She said you guys can help in such a case: like helping to withdraw funds from Zemandi and transfering it into my bank account at some price. I just need to find out before I go ahead plz.

Yes you can proceed, when the time comes for you to withdraw your earnings, send an email to us
dorispray @ gmail.com
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
dorispray:

Yes you can proceed, when the time comes for you to withdraw your earnings, send an email to us
dorispray @ gmail.com
Cool. I will soon get in touch. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

School Uniforms (uk Standard Made In Nigeria By Professionals) / Organic Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother And Organic Blackstrap Molasses / Benefits Of Moringa Leaf, Seeds And Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.