Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income (4625 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" / I Guess This Is One Of The Reasons My Wife Must Not Be A Stay At Home Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by kibi(f): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2015
I personally know how boring staying at home idle can be and that's why I want to invite you to this wonderful site where all you have to do is write articles and get paid. The best part of it is that its absolutely free to register and you don't have to be a professional writer to join.

Other pros include but not limited to;

1. It is very flexible as you choose when to make a request for an assignment and the type of assignment you want.
2. Payment is $2.25 a 450 word article but is also higher for a higher word count and the time allocated for its submission is 8 hours which I can say is fair.
3. You have the freedom to reject any assignment that you find to difficult or complicated and immediately request for another

I wish to introduce you to Zemandi at www.zemandi.com. Please register and start writing today and you will be glad you did. The invitation code to be used is 22012

Finally they pay their writers through paypal and for now I can recommend using Prime-Link Global Communications(contact-solbash1@gmail.com) as they can help with the transfer and pay into your local bank account.

If you have any further questions or inquiry please feel free to ask.

3 Likes

Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by kibi(f): 1:19am On Oct 31, 2015
You can also contact me through princesskibi04@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by huthority01(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2015
Thanks op, why is the addy targeted just for sit home mom.. And what if a working class wife and mom interested? Pls cc your reply to authority1514@gmal.com
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by kibi(f): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2015
@huthority01, please don't get me wrong, I only chose to specially target sit at home mums because as I said earlier, I know how it can be as I was there once.

That being said, it does not mean that anyone who is interested cannot join, please feel free to, as a working class wife and mom, I think it depends on how you can incorporate it to your schedule after all a little more income will do more good than harm. Same also goes for men before I am attacked on that smiley

I work now and still try to write from time to time.
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by kibi(f): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Just a little addition, when you register and request for an assignment, you might be told that there are no assignments available for writers of your score.

Kindly send a mail to Support using the e-mail address you used to register, request that they send you an assignment manually and that it should be used to evaluate or assess your writing skills.

In conclusion, please ensure that you proof read the mail before you send to them because if it has grammatical, capitalization or punctuation errors, support will not bother to respond.
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by omobolanle1977: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Thanks for your post. I registered with Zemandi early this year and wrote for them for about a week. When I tried to withdraw my funds, I was told that my Paypal account could not receive any money. It wasn't until last month that I finally found someone who could help me withdraw the money with a foreign Paypal account. So before you start writing, know that Nigerian Paypal accounts don't receive money ooo.

I have been writing for cajastudios.com for 2 months now; I do about 5-8 articles a day but hoping to increase it. The pay is not so fantastic, but it's steady money if you are a student and can speak English you can make between 20-30k monthly.

Please, are there any other sites that Nigerians can write and receive money here in our bank accounts?
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by memyselfandI: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
kibi:
I personally know how boring staying at home idle can be and that's why I want to invite you to this wonderful site where all you have to do is write articles and get paid. The best part of it is that its absolutely free to register and you don't have to be a professional writer to join.

1. It is very flexible as you choose when to make a request for an assignment and the type of assignment you want.
2. Payment is $2.25 a 450 word article but is also higher for a higher word count and the time allocated for its submission is 8 hours which I can say is fair.
3. You have the freedom to reject any assignment that you find to difficult or complicated and immediately request for another

I wish to introduce you to Zemandi at www.zemandi.com. PleaExse register and start writing today and you will be glad you did. The invitation code to be used is 22012.

Finally they pay their writers through paypal and for now I can recommend using Prime-Link Global Communications(contact-solbash1@gmail.com) as they can help with the transfer and pay into your local bank account.

Please @ kubi, what type of articles are written?
Must one be online always?
When Zemandi pays, what percentages would go to the outfit you recommended?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by memyselfandI: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
omobolanle1977:
Thanks for your post. I registered with Zemandi early this year and wrote for them for about a week. When I tried to withdraw my funds, I was told that my Paypal account could not receive any money. It wasn't until last month that I finally found someone who could help me withdraw the money with a foreign Paypal account. So before you start writing, know that Nigerian Paypal accounts don't receive money oo
I have been writing for cajastudios.com for 2 months now; I do about 5-8 articles a day but hoping to increase it. The pay is not so fantastic, but it's steady money if you are a student and can speak English you can make between 20-30k monthly.

Please, are there any other sites that Nigerians can write and receive money here in our bank accounts?

Please @ Omobolanle, was it because you couldn't withdraw your money that you stopped writing for Zemandi?

What if you follow OP's recommended means of transfer? Or is there a hidden agenda in Zemandi?

Please could you tell me more about cajastudio? I am interested.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by janejive(f): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
@kibi, I just registered on zemandi, but how do I get the paypal account?
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 28, 2015
Sentiments of a Former Zemandi Writer
So, you may have read my article “Freelance Writing for Zemandi is Not a Scam.” I joined Zemandi in December 2013, and though I no longer write for them, I still stand behind my decision that Zemandi is not a scam. The question here would be, what exactly is a scam and why do so many people consider Zemandi a scam when it's really not?

A scam is when a company or product lies to you. A scam would be writing an article where the client promises you $50 and only delivers $5. That would be a scam. They lied to you. They did not make good on their promise.

Zemandi does not lie to you. They let you know up front exactly what they will be paying you for that particular article. So if you accept the writing assignment that pays $2.25, you cannot be surprised once the article is accepted and $2.25 shows up in your account balance. How is that a scam? They are being very honest about what they’re going to pay you and they deliver on their promise.

Zemandi is a Rip-Off
So no, I don’t believe Zemandi is a scam. But, boy, is it a rip-off! I no longer write for Zemandi because of how badly I felt that I was being ripped off. After spending hours at a time to complete the word count of a particular article on a subject that you know absolutely nothing about, you’re given anywhere from $2-$13 for the article (and trust me, it’s usually on the lower end, between $2 - $4.50 per article). You get paid every Monday, but only if you have a balance of at least $20.

I started feeling like I was getting ripped off when I looked at my Hubpages balance one month--yes, I said Hubpages. That particular month, I hadn’t written a single article for Hubpages, yet I had a balance that would’ve taken me writing at least 10-15 articles for countless hours and days in order to accrue that same balance for Zemandi. That was a true wake-up moment for me. Write nothing, get paid. Write entirely too much, get paid pennies. It just wasn’t fair!

Now, this right here is something to definitely think about. I’m not sure where Zemandi’s owner gets his orders from, but I’m pretty sure that he makes at least $40-$50 or higher for the content that WE write. Imagine you writing an article that costs $50 and Zemandi only gives you $2.25 and pockets $47.75. Does that not look like a rip-off to you?

see more here http://hubpages.com/literature/Writing-for-Zemandi-is-Not-A-Scam-But-Its-Definitely-a-Rip-off
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 28, 2015
If it’s such a rip-off, why do people continue to write for them?
1) One reason is because of how easy it is to start writing for them. Other writing companies require a slew of things including a sample of your writing, a graded writing assessment test, and the standards are often so stringent that you’re constantly getting denied or rejected. Also, you might find websites where you spend lots of time writing an article that never gets accepted, and now you feel like it was a complete waste of time and energy. For example, I wrote an article for a particular website that wasn't accepted, posted it on Hubpages and voila! It was chosen as an Editor's Choice article (Orange - Why Hunters Should Never Leave Home Without It). With Zemandi, this is not the case. As long as you can write decent sentences that are grammatically correct, you can sign up for Zemandi and start writing the same day.

2) Another reason is because you are guaranteed a paycheck every Monday. That means, you can get paid four times in one month. Not many writing companies offer this perk. Even Hubpages only pays you once a month, and that’s only if you have a $50 balance.

3) And finally, the last reason is because after getting turned down or rejected or having your work not chosen while trying to write for numerous other companies, your work is almost guaranteed acceptance at Zemandi (as long as you abide by the rules in the special instructions section).

My Final Say
Is Zemandi a scam? No. Is it a rip-off? Yes. Is there a difference between the two? Yes, because a scam tricks you, but Zemandi lets you know the deal up front. Honestly, if you have a bill that needs to be paid and you need money quick, Zemandi is a viable option. Just make sure that you give your fingers a good stretch and give your brain an energy booster because you will definitely be writing your life away.
For more specific information about Zemandi, please read my hub http://hubpages.com/literature/Writing-for-Zemandi-is-Not-a-Scam

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by kibi(f): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2015
@Omobolanle1977, as I said earlier, i use prime link as my pay pal. After transfer confirmation they transfer to my local account without hassles. I would advice you continue with zemandi because if you can write 5-8articles daily at zemandi, believe me you will be making about 3-4 times what you make on the other site. And no, I dont know of any site that pays into our local currency accounts
@memyselfandi, there are contents, articles and blog posts. Though you can choose, if your prefarable is not available, they give you the available. 450Words is priced at $2.25 and higher word count corresponds to higher amount.
In all i can say its been a rewarding and educating experience

1 Like

Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 05, 2016
omobolanle1977:
Thanks for your post. I registered with Zemandi early this year and wrote for them for about a week. When I tried to withdraw my funds, I was told that my Paypal account could not receive any money. It wasn't until last month that I finally found someone who could help me withdraw the money with a foreign Paypal account. So before you start writing, know that Nigerian Paypal accounts don't receive money ooo.

Five to Eight articles a day is so so many. I'm also at Cajastudios.
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 05, 2016
EMMAACHILE:
Sentiments of a Former Zemandi Writer
So, you may have read my article “Freelance Writing for Zemandi is Not a Scam.” I joined Zemandi in December 2013, and though I no longer write for them, I still stand behind my decision that Zemandi is not a scam. The question here would be, what exactly is a scam and why do so many people consider Zemandi a scam when it's really not?

A scam is when a company or product lies to you. A scam would be writing an article where the client promises you $50 and only delivers $5. That would be a scam. They lied to you. They did not make good on their promise.

Zemandi does not lie to you. They let you know up front exactly what they will be paying you for that particular article. So if you accept the writing assignment that pays $2.25, you cannot be surprised once the article is accepted and $2.25 shows up in your account balance. How is that a scam? They are being very honest about what they’re going to pay you and they deliver on their promise.

Zemandi is a Rip-Off
So no, I don’t believe Zemandi is a scam. But, boy, is it a rip-off! I no longer write for Zemandi because of how badly I felt that I was being ripped off. After spending hours at a time to complete the word count of a particular article on a subject that you know absolutely nothing about, you’re given anywhere from $2-$13 for the article (and trust me, it’s usually on the lower end, between $2 - $4.50 per article). You get paid every Monday, but only if you have a balance of at least $20.

I started feeling like I was getting ripped off when I looked at my Hubpages balance one month--yes, I said Hubpages. That particular month, I hadn’t written a single article for Hubpages, yet I had a balance that would’ve taken me writing at least 10-15 articles for countless hours and days in order to accrue that same balance for Zemandi. That was a true wake-up moment for me. Write nothing, get paid. Write entirely too much, get paid pennies. It just wasn’t fair!

Now, this right here is something to definitely think about. I’m not sure where Zemandi’s owner gets his orders from, but I’m pretty sure that he makes at least $40-$50 or higher for the content that WE write. Imagine you writing an article that costs $50 and Zemandi only gives you $2.25 and pockets $47.75. Does that not look like a rip-off to you?

see more here http://hubpages.com/literature/Writing-for-Zemandi-is-Not-A-Scam-But-Its-Definitely-a-Rip-off

Please, how can I sign up for Hupages?
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Geofavor(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
kibi:

I wish to introduce you to Zemandi at www.zemandi.com. Please register and start writing today and you will be glad you did. The invitation code to be used is 22012

Hello,

As soon as my account was verified, I requested for an assignment. But I received a mail saying there is no assignment for a writer of my score. I think I read read one of the site's posts where they said, one has to write about 5 articles to be assessed in other to be given a score, and thus, start recieving assignments for some pay. The problem I'm having now is that, I can't find that post anymore. So, I don't know how to go about writing and submitting these "test articles." pls how do I get started?
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by kibi(f): 6:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Geofavor:

Hello,

As soon as my account was verified, I requested for an assignment. But I received a mail saying there is no assignment for a writer of my score. I think I read read one of the site's posts where they said, one has to write about 5 articles to be assessed in other to be given a score, and thus, start recieving assignments for some pay. The problem I'm having now is that, I can't find that post anymore. So, I don't know how to go about writing and submitting these "test articles." pls how do I get started?

when you register and request for an assignment, you might be told that there are no assignments available for writers of your score.

Kindly send a mail to Support using the e-mail address you used to register, request that they send you an assignment manually and that it should be used to evaluate or assess your writing skills and you will still be paid for it.

In conclusion, please ensure that you proof read the mail before you send to them because if it has grammatical, capitalization or punctuation errors, support will not bother to respond.
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Geofavor(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
kibi:

when you register and request for an assignment, you might be told that there are no assignments available for writers of your score.

Kindly send a mail to Support using the e-mail address you used to register, request that they send you an assignment manually and that it should be used to evaluate or assess your writing skills and you will still be paid for it.

thanks, i'll do this when i'm free
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Geofavor(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kibi, jesume, emaachile,

pls what timezone do zemandi use? They sent me an assignment at 3:50pm, whose expiry time was also 3:50pm. pls I need a quick response. Thanks
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Geofavor:
Kibi, jesume, emaachile,

pls what timezone do zemandi use? They sent me an assignment at 3:50pm, whose expiry time was also 3:50pm. pls I need a quick response. Thanks

just write and submit as quickly as possible. They use their foreign time zone, but normal assignments end within eight hours. However, they will keep reminding you that your time is ticking before the 8-hour stipulated time is over. If this is your debut assignment, I don't know if it's up to eight hours because it's a teaser assignments. Any other one after your debut assignment is stipulated for 8 hours. So you just write your best and submit quickly. Be sure to write something good, because those guys are strict.
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Geofavor(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jesumed:

just write and submit as quickly as possible. They use their foreign time zone, but normal assignments end within eight hours. However, they will keep reminding you that your time is ticking before the 8-hour stipulated time is over. If this is your debut assignment, I don't know if it's up to eight hours because it's a teaser assignments. Any other one after your debut assignment is stipulated for 8 hours. So you just write your best and submit quickly. Be sure to write something good, because those guys are strict.
thanks a lot, especially for the swif t reply.
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jesumed:

Please, how can I sign up for Hupages?
Check here http://hubpages.com/
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
omobolanle1977:

What's steady in it when they reject articles anyhow?
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
memyselfandI:

Please @ Omobolanle, was it because you couldn't withdraw your money that you stopped writing for Zemandi?

What if you follow OP's recommended means of transfer? Or is there a hidden agenda in Zemandi?

Thanks in anticipation.

Have you started writing for Cajastudios?
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Geofavor:
thanks a lot, especially for the swif t reply.
How is it going, bro?
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Geofavor(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Jesumed:

How is it going, bro?
mhen, I was gonna ask you the same question. E no easy o. I am yet to submit my first assignment. How about you?
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 12, 2016
Geofavor:

mhen, I was gonna ask you the same question.
E no easy o. I am yet to submit my first assignment. How about you?

Me, I dey under punishment o. After my first five articles were approved and accepted by the clients, I got paid. Then I wrote one that got rejected. So Zemandi told me that any other rejected article from me will lead to a ban.
So they gave me a test article to write on; saying, until the result of the test article is out, I wouldn't be able to request for a new assignment, and if I failed the test article, na bye bye be dat. That was eight days ago.
The result just came out yesterday, and I passed. So I'm waiting for approval from them to start requesting for new assignments.
But light no really dey my area, and that's a challenge.
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by omobolanle1977: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2016
Jesumed:

What's steady in it when they reject articles anyhow?

Hmm... That's new to me. When I started I got about 4 rejections and I was asked to revise and resubmit. Since that time I have never had any. Follow the instructions, check your grammar and you won't have any problems. It's same as Zemandi and Hirewriters.
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by omobolanle1977: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2016
kibi:
@Omobolanle1977, as I said earlier, i use prime link as my pay pal. After transfer confirmation they transfer to my local account without hassles. I would advice you continue with zemandi because if you can write 5-8articles daily at zemandi, believe me you will be making about 3-4 times what you make on the other site. And no, I dont know of any site that pays into our local currency accounts
@memyselfandi, there are contents, articles and blog posts. Though you can choose, if your prefarable is not available, they give you the available. 450Words is priced at $2.25 and higher word count corresponds to higher amount.
Jesumed:

Five to Eight articles a day is so so many. I'm also at Cajastudios.

Also, I cannot risk using anyone else's Paypal account because Paypal can close the account whenever they choose. I have dealt with Paypal on so many occasions since 2006, I have cried to them over funds from Hirewriters, Demand studios and so on. My terrible Paypal experiences made me give up on writing until I found Caja Studios. I even opened with a fake IP address, linked to Payoneer account and guess what? Paypal shut me down with $178 in my account. So I'm sorry prime link I can't use your service. Any writing gig that will not credit my Naija account should shove off!
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by omobolanle1977: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2016
kibi:

I cannot risk using anyone else's Paypal account because Paypal can close the account whenever they choose. I have dealt with Paypal on so many occasions since 2006, I have cried to them over funds from Hirewriters, Demand studios and so on. My terrible Paypal experiences made me give up on writing until I found Caja Studios. I even opened with a fake IP address, linked to Payoneer account and guess what? Paypal shut me down with $178 in my account. So I'm sorry prime link I can't use your service. Any writing gig that will not credit my Naija account should shove off!
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by omobolanle1977: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2016
memyselfandI:

Thanks in anticipation.

Yes I couldn't withdraw cause I didn't know that Nigerian Paypal does not accept money. Then when I finally withdrew through a friend's Paypal (which she was reluctant to release).

Yes cajastudios.com is easy, I just signed up and started writing. Although they now have a grammar test, but last year they didn't.
Re: Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2016
omobolanle1977:

Hmm... That's new to me. When I started I got about 4 rejections and I was asked to revise and resubmit. Since that time I have never had any. Follow the instructions, check your grammar and you won't have any problems. It's same as Zemandi and Hirewriters.

There is this crazy editor called Judith Liverpool, who is there now. She rejects articles anyhow and complains a lot.
And why dont I see your name on the top earning writers per week list?

(1) (2) (Reply)

contract Marriage / I Caught A Scorpion And It Sting Itself To Death. (scorpion suicide) / Is It Right To Stop Poor Folks From Having Kids They can't Cater For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.