Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! (34267 Views)

Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason / Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by hayatou27: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
some people are just sycophants, MI abaga has not said too much.....people just hate buhari sha, and Na lie, He will succeed. You his Enemies will also enjoy his govt.
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by kinglekan: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sveen:
You mean Rock.tation, that's good, I can see she's dealing with you guys grin

That's the kinda mod romance section needs. tongue but you've got no problem, since you're not a trouble maker.

U r ryt sha. She is the silent banning MOD grin

Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by Sveen: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
kinglekan:

U r ryt sha. She is the silent banning MOD grin

More like an undercover agent. A menacing one at that.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by remirez07(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
MikeMoses:
It will be recall that the musician popularly known as MI took to his official Twitter handle to call Mr FFK "a joke" for calling on the FG attention to the kidnapping of Chief Olu Falae. Here are some screenshots of some reactions of his followers on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/mi_abaga
so sorry for the short black man from TB.... These shows that nigerians are now regretting of voting in that GRP form cows nation... Staring changing my #- $.
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by dvee2: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Same people that claims Joseph Yobo is free to express himself politically are saying MI should not comment politically. EM U EM U.
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by ekwuemendinso(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Hmmm

Most of those criticizing him are from one particular region of Nigeria

The slaves, the wailing wailers. the ones that can not live in their own enclaves, the ones that carry drugs to Asia and Europe. The ones that if they don't come to Lagos, their live is not fulfilled.

The ones that ask for their own country but keep calling another man's state, a no mans land.

The ones that have the largest baby factory industry in the world.

If I say I and you say BO, omo na you sabi

i pity your condition..... can't u just make an assertion without being 'tribalistic'? what do u intend to achieve? and i bet u are a YOUTH.....

1 Like

Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by francizy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrMcJay:

U dey find my trouble. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by stagger: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
I am disappointed in MI Abaga. I have been unable to cultivate some choice land I have since because of these Fulani herdsmen. The other day their cows entered my land and knocked down stuff I kept there including my signposts. I know myself. If I plant crops and they are eaten by cows, God knows my reaction can provoke a communal clash.

MI Abaga! Olu Falae could have been president of this country once. He was a former SSG. How can herdsmen enter the man's farm, beat him up (he is 77 years old mind you) and whisk him away and all you can say is FFK is threatening the government? Meanwhile your own people are being slaughtered in their thousands since time immemorial by these Fulani hoodlums and you have never uttered a word in their defence.

MI, take time o. I don't want to put a ban on your music in my house.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by saintandsinnerz: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Hmmm

The slaves, the wailing wailers. the ones that can not live in their own enclaves, the ones that carry drugs to Asia and Europe. The ones that if they don't come to Lagos, their live is not fulfilled.

The ones that ask for their own country but keep calling another man's state, a no mans land.

You are an idiot for showing the pictures of hardworking hawkers in your tribal diatribe! Don't you know that these peeps you are denigrating by posting their pictures in a way to ridicule what they are doing are far far better than you? At least, through this, they are able to take care of the most basic of their needs. But you, what do you have? Can you fend for yourself? Are you not a parasite that depends on others for handouts? Have you ever made a legitimate income off your sweat? You are a disgrace, and people like you don't deserve any good thing!

3 Likes

Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by dejavski(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrMcJay:
Most of those supporting FFK are ignorant of the enormity of the looting FFK supervised as Minister of Aviation.

If the devil himself were to be a Nigerian (and I strongly suspect this), he would still have supporters.

In other words the kidnapping of Olu Falae is a welcome development and shouldn't be condemned And if someone speaks up for his kin despite having a different school of thought as yours, it is unjust? angry undecided
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by favourlove1: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Hmmm

I for see you hugging transformer very soon. Cux ur hatread for that race has driven you nuts! was any tribe mentiond? Get a life bf u masturbate to death

1 Like

Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by kinglekan: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sveen:
More like an undercover agent. A menacing one at that.
grin grin
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by mathias32(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
igbo kwenu!!! Lagosian wannabes
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by fabre4: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Hmmm

The ones that have the largest baby factory

industry in the world.

And you can't stop their progress bastardized wailer stop wailing and get something doing
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by tonquendo4u(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Hmmm

Still better dn selling gworo and allowing your wives to feed u.Idiot.I have seen how jealous and envious u are of d Igbo tribe.U hate dem wt passion because dey'v achieved a lot.Its FFK an Ibo or MI?Why talk abt dem here.Fooooollllllll
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by smuth(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrMcJay:
Most of those supporting FFK are ignorant of the enormity of the looting FFK supervised as Minister of Aviation.

If the devil himself were to be a Nigerian (and I strongly suspect this), he would still have supporters.

I am not in the mood to insult anyone but na thunder go fire your mouth.
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by MrMcJay(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
smuth:

I am not in the mood to insult anyone but na thunder go fire your mouth.

Keep your bad manners within the confines of your father's house.
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by smuth(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrMcJay:

Keep your bad manners within the confines of your father's house.

Look at who is talking about manners...you seem to have a very short memory did you not just spit this trash that "Most of those supporting FFK are ignorant of the enormity of the looting FFK supervised as Minister of Aviation"?

When has wrongfully accusing people without evidence now a good manner? Anyways, you need to read and digest this every morning;
"Their ignorance of the law, that a man is presumed innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction, is also most profound".
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Hmmm

sad part is they dont even have control of their crude oil, that the entire no mans land survive on.
By the way i thought FFK was yoruba.
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
smuth:

Look at who is talking about manners...you seem to have a very short memory did you not just spit this trash that "Most of those supporting FFK are ignorant of the enormity of the looting FFK supervised as Minister of Aviation"?

When has wrongfully accusing people without evidence now a good manner? Anyways, you need to read and digest this every morning;
"Their ignorance of the law, that a man is presumed innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction, is also most profound".

i guess he is in the same league with Tinubu,sylvia, amaechi and kwankwaso...
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by MrMcJay(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
smuth:

You don't want to go all legal with me. Trust me bro.
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by Petdagr8t(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Hmmm

Bloody fool will you ever get sense throughout your lifetime?
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Hmmm

Is that your inheritance up for sale? I am aware your lazy arse needs to keep reading newspapers and playing draft everyday.
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by picknstake: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
CHECK HERE FOR FREE MIDNIGHT MATCHES FOR THOSE WHO PLAY ONLINE MATCHES http://www.picknstake.com/2015/09/midnight-and-early-morning-matches-2324.html
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by steveeeee5: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mr. incredible the truth is that you are a rap legend and we all feel your music, infact after phyno you are my best rapper but anybody that threatens this country is my first love... so let the youbastard FFK be. one love

BIAFRA IS COMING!!
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by Bonapart(m): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Hmmm

am gonna hunt you down.... we enemies now!!! Mark my moniker
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by Kalvan: 2:50am On Sep 24, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Hmmm

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by nortcentrallord(m): 3:17am On Sep 24, 2015
I thought this midget has brains. If it was GEJ's time then the threat would have been just right? Who is suppose to provide security for Nigerians? YOUR FATHER right? Fulani kidnaps a Yoruba statesman on Yoruba soil and you expect them to be happy. I see the reason why Kellyhandsome beefs you. Its high time you did a song in praise of the fulani raiders plaguing and ravaging your home state Taraba that if your truly from there. Maybe you are even from Namibia or Principea and Saoutome. Dwarf.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2015
Nice comments! Anyways, M.I has a right to say whatever he wants to say, whether he's a musician or a mechanic, doesn't matter. Some people mentally place others on a certain pedestal, well, you're God-made too, and if u don't feel worthy of that height, you'll probably never get there.
So, I believe you guys should exercise your opinion and stop this "great man, powerful man, untouchable man" syndrome. Because when you and that great man die, it will dawn on you that he exercised his inherent greatness and you didn't! So, I believe M.I is being himself and not condescending to popular beliefs. I respect that kind of man.
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Hmmm

Did u forget d fact they call themselves jews nd not even africans cheesy dey make me laff always today dey are jews tomorow nigerians next they claim lagos i wish dem save recovery sha grin
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 24, 2015
Mi is entitled to his opinion fucck ffk big time m yoruba bt really fuckkkk ffk criosly wat da heck wat is ffk problem is he not a nigerian if he feels a yoruba man is been kidnapped why cant he b a true yoruba man nd rescue d kidnaped person why is everytin d government thats why nigeria is back wards every body screams change starts wit an individual nd yet we all blame d government bodies well if ffk is blaming d government den all dose who are kidnap durin his tenure as a minister nd as a government body he shd b made to pay for them or whr people nt kidnaped during his tenure .
O cos d kidnaped person is a big man den buhari shd leave d innocent sufferin citizens for a big man who was always flauting his wealth to intimidate people nd got kidnapped for his stupidity no body can tell me d kidnaped man never did anytin to warrant them kidnppin him .
Cos u can never see a smoke witout fire
Fuckkkk ffk big time i swear dat blood of his young gf aint good for him its like she is introducin ffk to strong weeed nd skunkkk angry
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by creepsyme(f): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2015
I keep wondering why pple take entertainers so unseriously as to comment on national issues, well my advice to them#$ next time dey have any opinon they should do a quicky music album and express it, trust me pple go buy die...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Oguike Sisters Share Christmas And Boxing Day Photos / Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Oliseh Akpofure Wins 'spend-A-Day-With DonJazzy', Gets His N500k Prize (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.