Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! (34266 Views)

Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason / Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by owolabieleniyan(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by lordyugo: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Hmmm

Most of those criticizing him are from one particular region of Nigeria

The slaves, the wailing wailers. the ones that can not live in their own enclaves, the ones that carry drugs to Asia and Europe. The ones that if they don't come to Lagos, their live is not fulfilled.

The ones that ask for their own country but keep calling another man's state, a no mans land.

try nd fight dat genetic malfunction of being a yoloba nd make money.hv come to realise its only broke ass frustrated tribalist dat come here to start tribal wars cos of frustration. Did an igbo man take ur money? If d answer is NO den ur tribe should b ashamed of u( by dat I mean d rich pple of ur tribe putn tribalism nd sentiments aside to make money with pple irrespective of tribe)
Nairaland clown

The ones that have the largest baby factory industry in the world.

If I say I and you say BO, omo na you sabi
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by uncjay(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Who even dey clean? Every mouth out get supporters... Abegi!
Re: Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! by lordcyl3(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Hmmm

Most of those criticizing him are from one particular region of Nigeria

The slaves, the wailing wailers. the ones that can not live in their own enclaves, the ones that carry drugs to Asia and Europe. The ones that if they don't come to Lagos, their live is not fulfilled.

The ones that ask for their own country but keep calling another man's state, a no mans land.

The ones that have the largest baby factory industry in the world.

If I say I and you say BO, omo na you sabi
be d change u want see.. be careful with ur choice of words!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Oliseh Akpofure Wins 'spend-A-Day-With DonJazzy', Gets His N500k Prize (Photos) / Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.