Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' (50776 Views)

BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by gbengus17: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
SARAKI JUST GO HOME PEACEFULY AND DONT START ANYTHING TO REVENGE OTHERWISE THEY CAN BOKO HARAM YOU.

1 Like

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Dozzysamuel(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
thecollector:
This is getting more interesting. El Rufai definitely cannot pull that without the consent of Buhari. I don't see Saraki remaining in Apc after this. I'm not a fan of his but the man has tried all reconciliatory moves with buhari, even prayed side by side in the mosque with buhari and his son. What kind of man is buhari that dosent forgive?
...my dear ask them jooorr.This Buhari of a man is atrocious and also a sadist.

1 Like

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by philips70(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
henchamb:
I didn't hear the prosecution counsel say this
All he said was that elrufai sold the property to saraki when elrufai was the minister for fct and they have evidence to show for it while saraki lied that he bought the property in 1996.
However the senators displayed their "toutish" and animalistic behaviours by shouting.

Prosecution counsel bashed senators for making animal noise at that time and wondered the kind of laws they make at the senate.

Don't mind all these corruption abobakus. This is exactly what Rotimi Jacobs said.

4 Likes

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by efilefun(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
thecollector:
This is getting more interesting. El Rufai definitely cannot pull that without the consent of Buhari. I don't see Saraki remaining in Apc after this. I'm not a fan of his but the man has tried all reconciliatory moves with buhari, even prayed side by side in the mosque with buhari and his son. What kind of man is buhari that dosent forgive?
The kind of man we need to threat corrupt individuals with iron hand, if he had accepted the pleas, this case might not have been looked into and who will suffer it? Buhari or his kids Definitely nope it's the masses that are suffering the consequences

1 Like

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by nickxtra(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
[b][/b]Prosecution counsel bashed senators for making animal noise at that time and wondered the kind of laws they make at the senate.
[/quote]I like this part. Indeed, what kind of laws would barbarians make for this country?
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by koboko69: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
thecollector:

Learner....Mistake that will be a problem for.the next 4 years. He should have listened to the party about leadership positions after committing treachery. He was so stubborn and arrogant. What baffles me os hpw he will allow a political failure like Atiku push him to his doom. Atiku that has never won any political chess game since Obj's regime. If he defects to PDP he wil become as useless as Bode Goeorge....and Atiku.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
thecollector:

If you were Buhari, will you ever trust Saraki again? Would have allowed such back stabber to work with you in the course of sanitising the system? Did you know that Saraki betrayed his biological father and sister? How much more can he not sell Nigeria to aliens for his selfish gains? Did you not know of his stark corrupt acts during his 8 years as governor?

2 Likes

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by ModiKen(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
thecollector:

Forgive what, treachery, betrayal and backstabbing?

If he "forgives" him, na still same you go kom out talk say "see as Buhari dey wine and dine with thieves and looters of our treasury and e say e dey fight corruption".

Just like FFK, you are a joker!

6 Likes

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Lionsclaw: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
omenka:
Wow!!! If this is true, then besides the giant leadership strides the pint sized governor has made since he got into office which make me admire and respect him so much, this is an added bonus. This guy is indeed the best Governor in Nigeria- even anti corruption wise.

Not some nutcasses that is only ardent at buying Egwusi and bitterleaf, and gallivanting around his state on Okada while shouting from rooftops that he "knows where Buhari hides his loot" without an ounce of evidence to validate his assertion.

God bless Rufai!!!

By the way, is it against the law for a citizen to make evidence in their possession available to a court of competent jurisdiction for the prosecution of a criminal?? Shooo. cheesy
Your way of reasoning is the reason why I laugh at this fake change that has come to Nigeria. What you will get in the next 4 years are cases of witch hunting like this and not a true course against corruption. Ask yourself the following question:
1. If Saraki had chicken out of the senate presidency will el rufai and co go this length to "fight corruption"
2. Can you swear that el rufai himself did not steal money and use his office then to buy properties (which is in fact s greater crime according to CCB)
3. Has el rufai been able to sue the so called mushroom news paper that published his billionnaire assets publicly after all his noise about suing??

And here you are jumping that your govt is truely fighting corruption

1 Like

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
dailyxclusiveinfo..com offers first-hand information be it politics, Entertainment, Sport and fashion
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by klax(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
DWJOBScom:
And handed it over to his boss and father of APC who got other stations to leave the court room cept his own station.......

Strange Democracy

Very strange indeed. Nigeria want change and they got it big time

But for El Rufai Nigerian will thought him a butter kesson it's a matter of time. And the property he purchased at wee hour of night in Abuja telling the property seller to conceal the deal and his identity even during the time he was accusing others if loot the audio record still intact El Rufai your dooms day will fall on you like tsunami just watch you think you are smart you missed it.

El Rufai You confessed to spiritual attack soon you will confess to Tsunami attack and you won't survive it because it's authenticated evidence undeniable ones. I'm not Saraki supporter as a natter of fact Saraki should smell smoke in harsh way for bitten the hands that fed him but what I hate about El Rufai is despite two serious corrupt evidence against him at my disposal he kept going about calling himself saint. *El Rufai remember that night when you came with your driver in kaftan to negotiate and purchased a property worth mouth watering amount remember* .. God bless

1 Like

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by arsenal33: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
As long as it is not fake evidence, what wrong with that?

2 Likes

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by dklex(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
thecollector:

So u think or wish Saraki to continue with all this allegations hanging on his neck?
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
нσω ∂σєѕ тнιѕ ρяєνєит тσммσяσω fяσм
вєιиq 23r∂ σf ѕєρтємвєя # уιмυ ........тнєιя ραℓανα αи∂ иσт мιиє...........Awon oloshi............fт¢ тнσ'...........ιѕѕσкαу
...you dey vex.
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Godanya: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Buhari is not a fool. The truth is that Saraki can't be trusted. He was forgiven for his first atrocity and given a second and last chance. He bleeped up again. If I were Buhari I would do the same. 4 - 8 years is involved and if you don't get it right at the beginning, it'll be rough for long. I dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by arsetalks(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
People who truly love Nigeria will be happy with the trial of Saraki. It is we Nigerians and not the politicians that will end up the winner.

Let the corrupt bastardos fight themselves.
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
thecollector:
...what manner of man is Saraki,a man who deliberately disregard his party's directive,then later seek for forgiveness? Remember to obey is better than sacrifice...
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by arsenal33: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
thecollector:

Forgive saraki? Then he will betray PMB again later, remember saraki wants to be president. Dont be naive.
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by iamdapsyj(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
The prosecuting lawyer did not say elrufai provided all evidences against saraki. He (rotimi jacobs) only isolated his evidence in a particular land that was bought by saraki in Abuja when elrufai was the fct minister.
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by kenny1313(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
GudluckIBB:
El-Rufai too should know that Life na turn by Turn o!
Can he survive it?
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by arabianights: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
thecollector:

The man has tried all reconciliatory moves, yes, agreed.Of what use are those moves if he still goes back to challenge authority and go against party decisions? ehn?

Am sorry but clearly ,Saraki is a double faced man and he had this coming.Mind you ,apc is the one dealing with saraki with the exception of Buhari.The find his odasity and effonery too much to handle and outright disrespectful to the president and party members
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by bayonekind(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
thecollector:

You cant betray some trust to get your desire and trying to beg him to enjoy the achievement .
U either ready to to forgo the achievement to restore the trust or ready for the battle to finish ....The game stated ....are democratic will really have a new chapter
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by riczy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
d hunter will soon b hunted@ saraki
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by arabianights: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omotolu:
...what manner of man is Saraki,a man who deliberately disregard his party's directive,then later seek for forgiveness? Remember to obey is better than sacrifice...

Even after the forgiveness request he still went ahead again and disregarded party decisions that is concerning list of principal officers.Right now ,the talk on ground is that he is planning on opposing some ministerial nominees in which apc is trying to clip his wings before list is officially brought before the house.

This man is bitting more than he can chew and chewing more than he can swallow
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
thecollector:
there is no forgiveness in corruption. if the tribunal finds him guilty, then he is not worthy to be in the senate, talkless of senate president.
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Excellentmind: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
If the foundation is faulty, what can the righteous do?
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by bakila: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
thecollector:
And you got 52 likes for that? like Buhari should forgive all crimes? Forgive someone who is alleged to have breached the trust of the people of Kwara? Are you not sad that such huge amount of money is stolen from Nigeria on daily basis? Are you not sad that we are the only country that does not get regularly electricity in west africa?
BUHARI PLEASE DONT FORGIVE CRIMINALS

4 Likes

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Jesusloveyou: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
thecollector:
forgive corruption?, mbano

1 Like

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by 1wolex85: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
thecollector:
Oga, he didnt want any reconciliation, there cant be reconciliation without sincerity. Dogara went against the party but appointed principal officers the party wanted, that is live and let live, Saraki wants to have it both ways, why?

3 Likes

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Jesusloveyou: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
gbengus17:
SARAKI JUST GO HOME PEACEFULY AND DONT START ANYTHING TO REVENGE OTHERWISE THEY CAN BOKO HARAM YOU.
yes he should resign even as a floor member of senate, because if PMB is involve, he should better go home

1 Like

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by DonPizzaro: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:
Wicked af grin

When a force from the inside is unstable.., implosion occurs.. I hope APC can contain it before it turns into explosion grin grin

Should Saraki scale this height, APC might exponetically grin expand.. I mean explode cheesy

Ti won ba ti bi e da, iwo quote nonsense undecided

you are so lyrically blessed
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by mrjangaweed: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
FastShipping:

Some of these kids just throw words around. Who is a terrorist? undecided

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers / Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.