Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,606 members, 7,830,845 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How To Stop Smooking Forever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop Smooking Forever (698 Views)

Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction / How To Stop Obsessing Over Your Body Image And Beat Negative Thoughts. / Unable To Stop Throwing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Smooking Forever by aboveonly(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2009
INTRODUCTION

Don’t you think that it is about time you quit smoking? Or have you already quit several times? The purpose of this free report is to assist you in quitting forever, without the urge to start up again. In just one week after starting to quit smoking, you can be free from tobacco forever.

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
If you are about to quit, do you know what to do to fight off that urge to smoke another cigarette?

Do you know the reasons that cause you to light up that cigarette?
If you are still smoking, you need to ask yourself, “Am I ready to quit the smoking habit”?

Can I do it successfully?

There are two factors that will determine your success:
1.You must have the desire to give up your habit.
2.You must have the confidence to know that you can do it.

Of course it’s possible to get motivated to quit, yet you fail for a variety of reasons.
Quitting smoking can be an uncomfortable experience, and cigarettes have given you something to do for a long time. Consequently, it is only natural to think about the ups and downs of giving them up. Most who try to quit, fail to do so and have to try several times before they succeed. Should you have any doubts about giving up smoking, put it off until you are determined to do so.

Watch for part 2 of this series on the risks involve in smoking and lots more,
Re: How To Stop Smooking Forever by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2009
Nice 1

(1) (Reply)

No Need To Worry About The Number Of Eggs You Eats In a Week / Geno Type / I Haveh Gangrene On Me Foot Dey Be Goin Cut It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.