Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) (2510 Views)

My Beautiful Baby Girl / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) / Cute Kids And Statues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by eherbal(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aint They Just Adorable. God Bless All The Children In The World grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by eherbal(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
More.....

Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by Sharon6(f): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wow. They're really cute. Nice postures as well.

TO GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS. CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nice.
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by ifex370(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
love the lil man in the third picture...

Attributes of a problem solver

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by kristen12(f): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
They are beautiful
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cute

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by pet4ril(f): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Waoooo, oyinbo children rock shocked trust if it were Nigeria children Hmmmm na odudu dem go dey cry for in the next 1wk not to even talk of playing with them
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by nonjebose(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
pet4ril:
Waoooo, oyinbo children rock shocked trust if it were Nigeria children Hmmmm na odudu dem go dey cry for in the next 1wk not to even talk of playing with them
Not my little nephew. He go do wetin those oyinbos do. Nice pics btw
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by Mariecakes(f): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Awwwww
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by pet4ril(f): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
nonjebose:
Not my little nephew. He go do wetin those oyinbos do. Nice pics btw
shocked grin grin children of nowadays though tongue they are unpredictable
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by nonjebose(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
pet4ril:
shocked grin grin children of nowadays though tongue they are unpredictable
I tell you! Lol
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by montezz(f): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
awwww...i love d first pics! wetin do dat chinko pikin na everytn wey resemble breast e dey suck?
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Chai!!!! The girl in the last pic Don spoil finish cheesy cheesy

How I love babies..... They are so cute, and I think the ones in this photo have emotional intelligence already smiley
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by spicyglobalgist: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Adorable kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by spicyhoney(f): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Awww, lovely. grin cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by Dyt(f): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sobs
Very beautiful
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by yougosee: 12:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Eherbal please more pics..
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by Exponental(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Children act innocently. I love their prayers, genuine and sincere.
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by Ishopbest: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2015
so cute !!!!!
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by 400billionman: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
That chinese boy sucking..

Haha.
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by gidjah(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
We Are the Wolrd,We are the Children,We are the ones to make a better Place,.....
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by Godpikin4: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Babies are the cutest "things" ever smiley
Re: Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Don't the parents of some of these kids have hygiene concerns?
Especially those whose babies are making mouth contact with the statue.

Cool pics though.

(1) (Reply)

Mom Is Having An Affair With Dad (Not Her Husband) / Advice Needed About Getting Married / Household and office items for quick sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.