Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) (2322 Views)

My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Oladayo5631: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgCo6I-V8Uk

What do you guys think about her behavior?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by galaxy2020(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
This is why many Nigeria men do like the idea of living permanently abroad, where the law favours the female folks.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Oladayo5631: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
I really pity the grand ma.... the wife can never try that in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by gaby(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Just wow...

The dude was smart to capture the scene on camera and even more lucky that he was yet to be legally married to this woman...shuooo

What could a woman old enough to be your mother an even grandma have called people to discuss about your mother to warrant this level of disrespect and sheer arrogance?

What's happening, wetin dey cause all these arrogance and evil intentions to just wreck a fellow human being?

May God help us not to keep making the wrong choices with partner choices (males/females).

This is complete nonsense.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by sisisioge: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jesus is Lord! Poor grandma. Honestly, there are some men who totally deserve the treatment they get from their wives abroad but this situation is clearly an abuse of power. Poor grandma! Wetin she do! And this Ngo na mother too o. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by OgaTheTop2: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
That's how naija women behave abroad. Things they dare not do in Nigeria they do with reckless abandon abroad.

Most guys don't bother bringing their wives abroad anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by OgaTheTop2: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Oladayo5631:
I really pity the grand ma.... the wife can never try that in Nigeria
Exactly. My advice to men out there, married or unmarried, do not hit a woman in any situation, no matter how inciteful your woman is. Just keep your distance, pick up your phone and start recording! Once you hit a woman or lay your hands on her, you are done for.

2 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by otipoju(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
The girl will go to jail and will become unemployable unless the guy decides not to press charges.

She is clearly the one threatening others , making them feel unsafe and actually held that old woman hostage. Because she wants to force her to explain why she was on the phone talking about her mother. Stupid girl.

The max she will get is child support if they give her custody of the child. She is not married to him and can not take his house which is her target for her poorly acted script. She wants to evict the man and his mom and take over the house she did not buy.

I will never allow any woman put me in this situation. My silence is very very deadly. My wife with every advantage the system gives her eno fit stand look my eye oo. Pata pata She go grumble and go to bed...From the beginning she knows that I do not give zero bleeps about any laws and my principles are cast in stone.

I will never ever raise my hand on you no matter the provocation . But the punishment we pass beating exists. More importantly she knows that she is replaceable and I will move back to Nigeria or anywhere else in the world without looking back.

That is how you keep them in check. Show any weakness and those girls dem go ride and oppress you till death do you part.

Also as a black man in the western world, you are not the Head-Honcho of the socio economic power ladder So you must deliberately live outside that construct mentally and socially to retain your intrinsic value.

Keep on adding value to yourself in every area and use subtle suggestions to let them know that you are in demand.

There is nothing like love in women's hearts, it all about what she can get from you. Only men love without conditions.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wow. What could the woman have said about her mom in Nigeria to warrant all these commotion? Looks like she has issues with both the baby daddy's mother and baby daddy, though. Their wahala.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Oladayo5631: 12:16am On Jan 24, 2023
otipoju:
The girl will go to jail and will be unemployable unless the guy decides not to press charges.

She actually held that old woman hostage. And is clearly the one threatening others.

All she will get is child support if they give her custody of the child.

I will never allow any woman put me in this situation. My silence is very very deadly. My wife with every every no fit stand look my eye oo. She go grumble and go to bed...she knows I do not give zero bleeps about any laws and my principles are cast in stone. More importantly she knows that she is replaceable and I will move on without looking back.

That is how you keep them in check. Any weakness dem go ride and oppress you till death do you part.
Also as a man you must keep on adding value to yourself in every area and let he know that you are in demand.
I agree with you bro

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Philipmems(m): 1:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Alot of Nigerian women in the US are horrible and ill-mannered. I avoid them like a plague.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by MarketDispatch: 2:10am On Jan 24, 2023
He has not even married her yet and already showing what she is capable of doing.

2 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Oladayo5631: 2:19am On Jan 24, 2023
MarketDispatch:
He has not even married her yet and already showing what she is capable of doing.
i tell you
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by MarketDispatch: 2:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Oladayo5631:

i tell you

Please post the remaining part of the video...what happened when the Police came?

3 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 24, 2023
This is sad. There's more to this story.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by satandeterrible: 3:35am On Jan 24, 2023
otipoju:
The girl will go to jail and will be unemployable unless the guy decides not to press charges.

She actually held that old woman hostage. And is clearly the one threatening others.

All she will get is child support if they give her custody of the child.

I will never allow any woman put me in this situation. My silence is very very deadly. My wife with every every no fit stand look my eye oo. She go grumble and go to bed...she knows I do not give zero bleeps about any laws and my principles are cast in stone. More importantly she knows that she is replaceable and I will move on without looking back.

That is how you keep them in check. Any weakness dem go ride and oppress you till death do you part.
Also as a man you must keep on adding value to yourself in every area and let he know that you are in demand.
True
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:35am On Jan 24, 2023
But this lady does not sound Nigerian sha. . . . She for still dey shout till police come ke!

See the old man and small girl? undecided The man for try dey go gym small na. Me sef for call the NATIONAL GUARD on his azzzze.

What is the mother doing in that nasty domestic situation? I will never step that house again walahi!

Make mouth like “you are only my baby mamma”!

How will you be respected? MUMU fa does not know that as long as you have lived together for more than six months, YOU ARE IN A COMMON LAW MARRIAGE?

Las las. . . The man and his mother will have to leave. The atmosphere is too toxic. They can come back in one week before one or more people die in that house.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Collins4u1(m): 4:31am On Jan 24, 2023
ah my delta state brother Don jam gbese...
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by dochenaj: 5:08am On Jan 24, 2023
This is one case and is not sufficient to generalize on all Nigerian women.

The man is not married to her yet, and he is sweating and shouting "my hands are up".

But I can imagine having an 18 month old, you can't throw the woman and her baby out.

This is why it is important you know who you are having kids with.

She claimed she was assaulted by the baby daddy's mother and not the man himself.

That's an easy case. No one is going to believe a 67 year old woman assaulted a woman probably in her 30's.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by dochenaj: 5:14am On Jan 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
But this lady does not sound Nigerian sha. . . . She for still dey shout till police come ke!

See the old man and small girl? undecided The man for try dey go gym small na. Me sef for call the NATIONAL GUARD on his azzzze.

What is the mother doing in that nasty domestic situation? I will never step that house again walahi!

How will you be respected? MUMU far does not know that as long as you have lived together for more than six months, YOU ARE IN A COMMON LAW MARRIAGE?

Las las. . . The man and his mother will have to leave. The atmosphere is too toxic. They can come back in one week before one or more people die in that house.
You've commented based on your bias.

However, can we ever be objective in our assessment of things like this without adding our bias into it?

Howbeit "no", but then we can try as much as possible to put ourselves in the various positions and see how we feel about our assessment.

And moreover we don't have the full story to be able to make the kind of conclusions you are drawing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:15am On Jan 24, 2023
Later when they hear 48 Years American returnee jumps into lagoon in a parent suicide.. No vex,na the in laws push am inside.

You will be dealt with here in Nigeria...Ask OAP dotun clownish wife,na she dey cry now oo..
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Oladayo5631: 5:54am On Jan 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

How will you be respected? MUMU far does not know that as long as you have lived together for more than six months, YOU ARE IN A COMMON LAW MARRIAGE?

She is a Nigerian. She said they were talking about her Mom in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by TheChameleon: 5:59am On Jan 24, 2023
angry

"My hands are up...my hands are up"

If this happened in Nigeria, this baby mama would have been hospitalised.

Well... he's saying "this is my house" not knowing he would be the one evicted undecided

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Justbehave(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2023
One can never tell with women.I blame the some man for taking her abroad. Men will never learn that women don't love them rather they use men to get to their destination.Oma shee ooh.

2 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Oladayo5631:

She is a Nigerian. She said they were talking about her Mom in Nigeria

They called Nigeria to discuss her mom? Did she overhear them? She is in a relationship with the man with a baby right? Surely, she can recognize a Nigerian call laden with gossip.

The woman acted irrationally. There was no need for all that drama.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2023
dochenaj:

You've commented based on your bias.

Well can we ever be objective in our assessment of things like this without adding our bias into it?

But then we can try as much as possible to put ourselves in the various positions and see how we feel about our assessment.

And moreover we don't have the full story to be able to make the kind of conclusions you are drawing.

Where is the bias? I only made my comment based on my observations. The “baby mama” did not not act rationally. The atmosphere is too toxic. But the man needs to take control of his life and home. If parties are not getting along, they should split amicably.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2023
Philipmems:
Alot of Nigerian women in the US are horrible and ill-mannered. I avoid them like a plague.
Na men wey get time for women matter dey take their shit!
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Juoflife1(f): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Better they split now they're not married. Make everybody go their way. This is not going to work.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by jeromestarks: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
You want a woman you can grow peacefully old with?

Marry a virgin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by MMempire(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Very stupid foreign entitled mentality of a typical black woman in diaspora.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by seanwilliam(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
I fear who no fear women
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Oladayo5631: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
absolutely
KanwuliaExtra:

They caklled Nigeria to discuss her mom. Did she overhear them? She is in a relationship with the man with a baby right? Surely, she can recognize a Nigerian call laden with gossip.

The woman acted irrationally. There was no need for all that drama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Inspirational Story Of Tyler Perry-a Lesson On Forgiveness / Maid Beats 2 Year Old Mercilessly In Uganda [video] / Advise Needed On Wife's Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.