Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Lingerie Model Born Without Lower Limbs Says ‘I Don’t Need Legs To Feel Sexy-pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lingerie Model Born Without Lower Limbs Says ‘I Don’t Need Legs To Feel Sexy-pix (1891 Views)

Uriel Oputa: 'Let My Saggy Boobs Feel Sexy' (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG / Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lingerie Model Born Without Lower Limbs Says ‘I Don’t Need Legs To Feel Sexy-pix by nairaroot1: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
'I don't need legs to feel sexy': Meet the 23-year-old woman born without lower limbs who says she makes a living as a lingerie model

Kanya Sesser, of Los Angeles, says she earns more than $1,000-a-day as an underwear model

The beauty, who was born without legs and abandoned at just one week old, is seen posing in racy photos that display her disability

She is also a huge athlete and is currently training for the 2018 Paralympics in South Korea

A 23-year-old woman Kanya Sesser who was born without legs is defying odds and reportedly earning more than $1,000-a-day working as a lingerie model.

Kanya Sesser, of Los Angeles, is breaking through the boundaries of the modelling industry by posing in racy bras and underwear in revealing photos that display her disability.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY WITH MORE PICTURES [url][/url]

Re: Lingerie Model Born Without Lower Limbs Says ‘I Don’t Need Legs To Feel Sexy-pix by ikbnice(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
she doesnt need those legs for sex sef. Omo, se swag for 1st pix!
Re: Lingerie Model Born Without Lower Limbs Says ‘I Don’t Need Legs To Feel Sexy-pix by atilla(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pretty lady.

I like her confidence
Re: Lingerie Model Born Without Lower Limbs Says ‘I Don’t Need Legs To Feel Sexy-pix by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Na wao shocked
Re: Lingerie Model Born Without Lower Limbs Says ‘I Don’t Need Legs To Feel Sexy-pix by McCarlito(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wow!!! If to say na nigerian now; she for dey hold-ups dey beg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lingerie Model Born Without Lower Limbs Says ‘I Don’t Need Legs To Feel Sexy-pix by dkronicle(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lols I love her confidence, but she knows she needs it to feel super ssxy... Hitting her without feeling legs around ur waist....smh
Re: Lingerie Model Born Without Lower Limbs Says ‘I Don’t Need Legs To Feel Sexy-pix by nairaroot1: 1:45am On Sep 23, 2015
she's making so much money than what an able bodied person could make, $1,000 a day. Wow. Thanks to her situation.
Re: Lingerie Model Born Without Lower Limbs Says ‘I Don’t Need Legs To Feel Sexy-pix by pet4ril(f): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Women, please stop taking unprescribed drugs when pregnant. Imagine this fine lady born without leg After all, what's the essence of these tattoo sef
Re: Lingerie Model Born Without Lower Limbs Says ‘I Don’t Need Legs To Feel Sexy-pix by icebebe(f): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2015
McCarlito:
Wow!!! If to say na nigerian now; she for dey hold-ups dey beg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hehhehe u no good o
Re: Lingerie Model Born Without Lower Limbs Says ‘I Don’t Need Legs To Feel Sexy-pix by McCarlito(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2015
icebebe:
hehhehe u no good o
grin grin grin grin grin grin check am na
Re: Lingerie Model Born Without Lower Limbs Says ‘I Don’t Need Legs To Feel Sexy-pix by shegowill: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2015
McCarlito:

grin grin grin grin grin grin check am na

It's not all disabled people that beg for money o, their is this fat woman at that Songo bridge on a wheelchair that doesn't even take money if you give her, rather she prefer to sell petty market on a small trey she puts on her paralyzed legs.

(1) (Reply)

Eminem: The Rapper With Zero Fvcks, Top Ten Diss Tracks / Wise Words From Don Jazzy / Munachi Abii Shares Beautiful Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.