Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? (2318 Views)

When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by kstadaura: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
My friend told me that his girlfriend keep asking him how much is his salary.The first time she asked him they fought because he didnt tell her and told her that she is after his money but after they settled she still asked him again but this time he didnt show his anger he just changed the topic of discussion.So he asked me for advice and i decided to share it with nairalanders.

Is she suppose to ask him that question in the first place?.And what do you think is the appropriate response?
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by omophunky(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Just the way my girl has been asking me all this while.

In my own case I told her to suggest and it works for me cool

They just want to know how much u earn as salary, so as to know where to drill hole in ur pocket grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by vizkiz: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
OK, I am going to type this again.

If a girl asks "how much do you make" just tell her the average of you real salary. I. E if you make 100k just tell her it's 50k... If yours is 50k tell her you are paid 25k you can even go ass low and tell her you make 20k per month.

Never, ever, ever!!!!! Tell a woman how much you really worth. And one other thing fellas, please don't trust her with your Atm cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Any question you don't want to answer is not a legit question.

Treat it as a joke.

Tell her you work for free.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by Zuris: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
What's the big deal?

If you feel you don't want her to know, just quote a figure.
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
undecided
I think she wanna compare you to Mr X Y Z
angry
all this naija galz b like............
I DON'T DATE LOSERS
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Whats the point dating a lady whom you cant disclose ur salary to ?

May God open our inner eyes and deliver us from scammers who come in girlfriend clothing

Guys, run from any lady that's bent on knowing your monthly income.. Et al Tosyne2much (1952)

Click like and share if you want God to open your inner eyes so that you can decifer good girls from scammers cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
"How much is my salary?" "How much is your father's salary?" lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by Hazardd(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
If you ask us na who we go ask... Since you will bring everything here
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by davidmoyes(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
I'll just say its enough to take care of her, since na wetin she wan hear be dat
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by emperorchedda(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
It's simple, 'I earn more than you' angry

She just wanna compare you with some other dude
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by MRBrownJ: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
the simple answer to this question IS:
- (if she is a new gf): i dont think it is relevant in our r/ship for me to tell you how much i earn, but if you truly believe that it is, then tell me exactly HOW/WHY?!

- (if she is a long term gf): i dont think it is RIGHT (or i dont feel comfortable) telling you, at this point in time, how much i earn. i think this will bring confusion into our beautiful picture here. have i done something wrong?! so long as i DO and ACT right in our r/ship, then why should this be an issue?!
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by kokoA(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
As her how much is her father's salary.
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by ojun50(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Men dis question got one girl frm Benin hating me oh til now oh
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 23, 2015
A girl with a clean and love filled conscience wouldn't ask such irrelevant question,any girl who does has an agenda.
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by Abayor7: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2015
RickRichards:
"How much is my salary?" "How much is your father's salary?" lipsrsealed
too harsh!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by faith551(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2015
I dnt mice words, but I'll always make it fun My salary is not yet big enough to purchase a Brazilian wig.
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by ryanfletcher: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2015
5 thousand

1 Like

Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by ryanfletcher: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2015
MRBrownJ:
the simple answer to this question IS:
- (if she is a new gf): i dont think it is relevant in our r/ship for me to tell you how much i earn, but if you truly believe that it is, then tell me exactly HOW/WHY?!

- (if she is a long term gf): i dont think it is RIGHT (or i dont feel comfortable) telling you, at this point in time, how much i earn. i think this will bring confusion into our beautiful picture here. have i done something wrong?! so long as i DO and ACT right in our r/ship, then why should this be an issue?!
that's a budjet story
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by MostSoughtAfte(f): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=MRBrownJ post=38284913]the simple answer to this question IS:

[/quote

Hmmmmmm, men with insecurity problem.....Wats wrong with just telling her...it gud u let her knw ur financial status so she doesn't make unreasonable demand...Imagine a man who earn an average salary, pays his galfrnd's bill all d tym nd gives her money at d detriment of wellbeing even wen she didn't demand 4 it. Don't u tink such actions will give d gal a wrong notion of wat he earns nd might even make her demand 4 sth he cannot afford. nd wen d man try 2 explain tins 2 her she might not believe him thereby making her see him as a stingy person...
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by MrsChima(f): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
If she isn't your wife or fiance, it is none of your business.
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by yemstok(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
"My salary is enough to feed your past,present and future generation"

Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by MRBrownJ: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
MostSoughtAfte:

Hmmmmmm, men with insecurity problem.....Wats wrong with just telling her...

women call it insecurity, we men call it common sense.
again, care to explain to us all how is this any relevant in any r/ship?! whether your man earns thousands or millions does not matter to yoy so long as he treats you RIGHT!

it gud u let her knw ur financial status so she doesn't make unreasonable demand...

a partner shouldnt make ANY financial demands, to begin with, thats what broke ass desperate deluded golddigging women do!

Imagine a man who earn an average salary, pays his galfrnd's bill all d tym nd gives her money at d detriment of wellbeing even wen she didn't demand 4 it.

that man is a fool, no questions about it... and telling a woman about how much you earn is certainly not a cure for foolishness!

Don't u tink such actions will give d gal a wrong notion of wat he earns nd might even make her demand 4 sth he cannot afford.

again, if a man desire to reward a lady with gifts then he has all the right to do so.... so long as its HIS decision. the minute some deluded woman takes such occasional gifts as a "freeloading certificate" and now DEMAND fo r these gifts, thats when something is really wrong here.

nd wen d man try 2 explain tins 2 her she might not believe him thereby making her see him as a stingy person...

who cares what any deluded desperate golddigger thinks, so long as a man does the needful and subsequently gets rid of her desperate broke ass
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by baralatie(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
just tell her "babe I will give you just one guess,with a frown"
that frown that states "never ask me that question again"
Re: What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? by 400billionman: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
When my Ex girlfriend asked me that question, knowing that she is a wasteful head, i didnt answer that question til today..

Hope he is not under oath to answer ?

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly / Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help / What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.