Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Meet The Nollywood Upcoming Actress Who Thinks She Can Outshine Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nollywood Upcoming Actress Who Thinks She Can Outshine Mercy Johnson (1498 Views)

Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" / Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison / Nollywood Diva Fashakin Oluwatosin Omolara Thinks She Can Outshine Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nollywood Upcoming Actress Who Thinks She Can Outshine Mercy Johnson by gphilip: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Photos: Guys Meet The Nollywood Upcoming Actress Who Thinks She Can Outshine Mercy Johnson

Sexy Pinky Like she is Fondly Called was actually born in Kano but is of Delta State descent. And she started acting 2 years back but rather rising quickly. She loves acting in all its ramifications, and her entrance into the Nollywood glamour attracts not only by her well-endowed se’x appeal but by her uncanny ability to interpret scripts according to Nollywood knowers
Blessed with in-demand enormous bust line so supple, Pinky’s full sexuality overshadows you soon as noticed when ceeceereports asked if she has role models in the industry. “Yap I do.. Mercy Johnson and Tonto Dike.. I look like Mercy Johnson and I love Totons (Tonto)”

See more of her pics--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/photos-guys-meet-the-nollywood-upcoming-actress-who-thinks-she-can-outshine-mercy-johnson/

Re: Meet The Nollywood Upcoming Actress Who Thinks She Can Outshine Mercy Johnson by sinaj(f): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Does she av d booobs to outshine Mercy grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nollywood Upcoming Actress Who Thinks She Can Outshine Mercy Johnson by Shebarh(f): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Oh really undecided
Re: Meet The Nollywood Upcoming Actress Who Thinks She Can Outshine Mercy Johnson by majamajic(m): 12:04am On Sep 23, 2015
We are waiting
Re: Meet The Nollywood Upcoming Actress Who Thinks She Can Outshine Mercy Johnson by pretydiva(f): 1:02am On Sep 23, 2015
In her dreams...mctewww
Re: Meet The Nollywood Upcoming Actress Who Thinks She Can Outshine Mercy Johnson by pet4ril(f): 5:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Everyone with his or her stars.... if you can't shine as the moon, you shine as the sun and if you can't shine as the sun, you shine as the stars because everybody has his own glory. so shine according to your own glory for we are all light and equal in the sight of God, do not compete or imitate another

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nollywood Upcoming Actress Who Thinks She Can Outshine Mercy Johnson by donholy28(m): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2015
Its possible.if she's got d talent
Re: Meet The Nollywood Upcoming Actress Who Thinks She Can Outshine Mercy Johnson by Airforce1(m): 6:24am On Sep 23, 2015
I like what she got on her chest
Re: Meet The Nollywood Upcoming Actress Who Thinks She Can Outshine Mercy Johnson by icebebe(f): 6:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Lol,wit dose small orange seeds? Dis one no reach at all

(1) (Reply)

Project Fame Winner, Jeffrey Confesses: ‘I Don’t Have A Girlfriend’ / Can Tiwa Savage Make A Comeback? / OMG!! See Nina Agdal 'sports Model Goes Totally Unclad On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.