Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" (35468 Views)

Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice / Jemima Osunde Goes Back To Acting As She Finishes From Medical School (PHOTO) / Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by BroadwayAfrica: 12:30am On Mar 23, 2018
In an Exclusive chat with broadway TV, one of Nollywood's talented actress, Jemima Osunde while promoting her new movie "New Money" was asked the question whether she would date a rich man that is not good in bed or a broke man that's good in bed. Jemima replied the question stating that she would rather date a broke man that's good in bed because she would want him to give her something she can't have or do herself.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwaytv.tv It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHq36QzyHOg

1 Like

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2018
grin

And all the broke boiz will be flooding her DM by now...She should let them have an AUDITION cheesy

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Harrynight(m): 12:42am On Mar 23, 2018
Nope! U lied? u would not... At least not now ur still below 40s
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Patrick33(m): 2:04am On Mar 23, 2018
I have but one simple question..is every girl now an actress? Eh? This girl do this"actress"..this girl do that"actress"....Na title? Abi na first name now?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by kalu61(m): 3:00am On Mar 23, 2018
Good for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by femi4: 6:44am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

And all the broke boiz will be flooding her DM by now...She should let them have an AUDITION cheesy
There are some things money can't buy....e.g good sex

1 Like

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2018
femi4:
There are some things money can't buy....e.g good sex

grin

How wud i know Prof? wink

#TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched
#TeamTightNunu

10 Likes

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by femi4: 7:11am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

#TeamTightNunu
Submit yourself for a wonderful experience

25 Likes

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by GOFRONT(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2018
Ladies and Bedmatics matter!!!

And when guyz make d move, they go hold them jeans tight, com begin dey spark!!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by izzou(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2018
angry

Everything in my generation is just centered around sex

You can't strike a simple conversation with a lady, or a guy without one thinking about sex

I would date a lady that's not good in bed. I don't even care.

Sex is almost the last thing I look out for in a relationship sef

angry sad angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by BruncleZuma: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Shild of the World...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by ShitHead(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2018
Ritualist.
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by divinehand2003(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2018
I smell a very big white elephant lie

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Khayri: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2018
femi4:
Submit yourself for a wonderful experience

Lolz this is so funny
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by pweshboi(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2018
Tales by moonlight... This naija where broke girls are the ones with the most excuse about not dating a broke guy. NA LIE!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Ichel: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

#TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched #TeamTightNunu

23 Likes

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by chrizuba(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2018
story

1 Like

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Teewhy2: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2018
okay oooo, Kontinue. After 2-3 kids and not enough money to take good care of you and give the kids decent education, it will clear for your eyes that bedmatics is not the only thing

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by zsamorano(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2018
good for you....
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Equation89(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2018
Patrick33:
I have but one simple question..is every girl now an actress? Eh? This girl do this"actress"..this girl do that"actress"....Na title? Abi na first name now?

I tire oooo
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by favourmic(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2018
My sisters..when it comes to men..the more money they have..the hornier they become. Money makes a man Hot..Faithfulness in men is a sign of being broke

6 Likes

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Worksunlimited: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

#TeamTightNunu

Kuku! Add #TeamCee-C..

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Mydazz(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2018
And sleep around with the big boiz for the rabba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by emmabest2000(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2018

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by marvin905(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2018
who is this

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by 6660M0666: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2018
cum again....

5 Likes

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Iceberg3: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

CUCUMBER grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Awoo88: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2018
Story!!! Is there anywhere on this earth where pussy is free especially Nigeria??
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Kaxmytex(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2018
Good-in-bed is indefinable

1 Like

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by soberdrunk(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2018
angry
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Afritop(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2018
But she will never marry a broke one, because broke men are lazy and will have time to nack available ladies that present themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo / Basketmouth Addresses His Rape Joke And The EU Ambassadorial Controversy / Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.