Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (67841 Views)

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2016
MrsKheiron:
It's posts like these that make me lose my shits.

The very fact that some many males feel this way about adultery, that a woman's job is to look the other way while still trying to be the perfect wife.

Same males that wanted to shut down the Internet when news about the Ibadan lawyer came to light.

All I'm going to say is while you're philandering, do remember that so many females can kill and I mean that in the literal sense.

Between, whatever happened to divorce and alimony?

Di bu ugwu nwaanyi, is not for a man that doesn't understand the concept of loyalty and fidelity.
A philandering husband is no respect to me

I tell you! It's appalling! This right here is the reason I'll rather happily remain single than marry some myopic clown who'll give me unnecessary trouble! Maka gini? Achoro m ilu di?

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 7:21am On Feb 18, 2016
vfactor:

If the above are ur reasons, then why get married? For you, sex is the ultimate reason for marriage. Wouldn't it be better for a woman to just have a sex partners and have her own kids and focus on her career, than marrying and then viewing her husband as a sex partner cos of infidelity. I don't believe in settling for less cos of low standards of morality. Divorce after infidelity is a personal choice in which many issues should be considered before the decision. But the reasons u have given is as flimsy as the word flimsy

I don't write to get accolades and by now im happy many nairaland ladies have realized that im not trying to impress them lin anyway cos the last time i checked,i have passed the age of reproach or fooling around.

As a lady, if you don't have the psychological shock absorber to cope with the possibility of your man cheating on you PLEASE DON'T EVER BOTHER GETTING MARRIED..Period.

As i wrote, i write in a no holds barr manner and im so realistic and down to earth.

I am not interested in any form of bragadocio remarks from the unmarried ladies who still believe in me and my hubby alone and how i wish each lady that have ever commented put their marital status so that i will know who to respond to cos as far as i am concerned,every reply i make to any comment of an unmarried lady is a total waste of time.

This thread is for married ladies to comment while the unmarried just read and learn.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ogwumgbe: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2016
Hi everyone, there's an opportunity to learn how to make fruit juice here in Vietnam from a reputable university. The fees is quite affordable and the visa procurement is cheap and fast. This is what Nigerians need in this time of harsh economic downturn to secure a better future. It's better to invest in skill acquisition programmes and be sure of employment tomorrow than to spend years in the university and roam the street. The interested person should contact Mr Kenneth with the this number: +84902856282 or lifegoalministries@.com. The course will start at the middle of March 2016.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by opribo(m): 7:21am On Feb 18, 2016
It is a man's world. The Bible has given us charge over every creature that moves on the face of the earth, so we are at liberty to do anything we like including marrying as many wives as we want. Any woman that wants to gerraway will be dealt with ruthlessly.
Go and read Genesis1:26
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 7:22am On Feb 18, 2016
ThoniaSlim:

I tell you! It's appalling! This right here is the reason I'll rather happily remain single than marry some myopic clown who'll give me unnecessary trouble! Maka gini? Achoro m ilu di?

You go hear my advice.......STAY SINGLE ABEG

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

I don't write to get accolades and by now im happy many nairaland ladies have realized that im not trying to impress them lin anyway cos the last time i checked,i have passed the age of reproach or fooling around.

As a lady, if you don't have the psychological shock absorber to cope with the possibility of your man cheating on you PLEASE DON'T EVER BOTHER GETTING MARRIED..Period.

As i wrote, i write in a no holds barr manner and im so realistic and down to earth.

I am not interested in any form of bragadocio remarks from the unmarried ladies who still believe in me and my hubby alone and how i wish each lady that have ever commented put their marital status so that i will know who to respond to cos as far as i am concerned,every reply i make to any comment of an unmarried lady is a total waste of time.

This thread is for married ladies to comment while the unmarried just read and learn.

I take it that u re married and experienced in marital infidelity issues.

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by uzolexis(f): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

This is a thread for men and not boys please...

If you want to comment here please do so like a matured person and not one high on liquor or oshogbo weed. Its not a must to make comments an we are not in a palm wine joint so make intelligent comments or keep mum.

pls upload your pics so I can distribute it amongst all the ladies I know and warn them to stay away from you....you think you are a man?? you are still a baby and I am truly sorry for the unfortunate woman that'll end up with you.

9 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by hedonistic: 7:27am On Feb 18, 2016
freecocoa:
Really? Every man must cheat, if I ever for any reason believe this after my research, than that means I'm cheating in marriage, because whatever will make him cheat despite trying his best not to, (meaning he couldn't say no), will definitely happen to me too, leading me to cheat, as afterall, we are both humans with no self control.

All these ones and their deluded rants on social media. Yada Yada Yada.

And when you're caught cheating, you expect to remain married right? You think the rules, privileges, expectations, and unwritten do's and don'ts are same for both sexes, right? In Nigeria?

These small girls sef.

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2016
ogwumgbe:
Hi everyone, there's an opportunity to learn how to make fruit juice here in Vietnam from a reputable university. The fees is quite affordable and the visa procurement is cheap and fast. This is what Nigerians need in this time of harsh economic downturn to secure a better future. It's better to invest in skill acquisition programmes and be sure of employment tomorrow than to spend years in the university and roam the street. The interested person should contact Mr Kenneth with the this number: +84902856282 or lifegoalministries@.com. The course will start at the middle of March 2016.

The point im making is so clear...

The quran suports polygamy and the bible is not agai9nst it.

hile i will advice guys not to even think of taking a second wife due to the complexities,i will also advice men to be faithful to the woman they are married to but abeg does this change the fcat that a man can actually decide to marry more wives or even have a mistress? Definitely not.

So is it not foolishnes of the highest order t0 divorce a man because he cheats on you when infact this same man can marry as many wives as possible.

THE ONLY REASON I BELIEVE A LADY SHOULD LEAVE A MAN IS PHYSICAL ASSAULT AND I MEAN AN UNREPENTANT WIFE BEATER...Any lady who leaves a man because he cheats on her is a joker if she thinks she will find another man who wont cheat on her..FACT

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ishiamu(m): 7:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

hehehe. Very yeye question

I will stay and be a sex and HIV partner. #Iranu

he won't list that one...rather he listed this

^^^, forget the IF there_that's just an easy way out, trying to make the statement conditional while subliminally implying that all men cheat. That's the lie they use to encourage women to stay in bondage

They would ask her:-
How are you sure the next man would be better?
*how are you sure he won't beat you too?
*or be a worst cheat.

And a younglady would take it as her destiny to perpetually endure. When my name isn't ndidi... undecided

Faithful man is 5% in this world don't go deceive yourself, faithful man is so so rare most of em are in the stage of our fathers
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by uzolexis(f): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2016
banmee:

Here we go again. Another chauvinistic article from a chauvinistic prick. You can never end up with an assured and confident woman. I pity the slave you end up with. I strongly believe you should emigrate to Afghanistan or Iraq. You'll fit perfectly over there. At least they think exactly the way you do in matters relating to women. This muthafucker is justifying staying with a philandering husband. Really? Come and say this same shiit in an organized society and see if they'll not throw you out head first. There is something seriously wrong with you. I wonder what kind of environment you grew up in. I really wonder. I will keep bugging you till you receive sense.
Seriously this OP is a misogynist pig,I wonder why the MODs keep moving all his silly topics to FP.

6 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by trappatoni(m): 7:30am On Feb 18, 2016
Recherche:
[color=#990000][/color]

Exactly, thanks
He expects a woman to tolerate a cheating partner and not cheat, because of stigma, and he went further by saying majority of men cheat.

Then who exactly are those same men cheating with, if not someone else's woman or wife.

Which means on one hand, he accepts that women can cheat too(since we all know men cheat with women), and it seems he has no problem with it because, obviously he was looking at it from a man's perspective or he probably felt like ignoring that aspect.

Yet on the other hand he expects women not to cheat and tolerate their cheating spouse.

the Op forgot that in life, balance has to be maintained. If you do good you reap it if you do otherwise you reap it. Whatever you do if it doesn't manifest physically then definitely it will have spiritual implications. Ladies and gentlemen pray for a loving and faithful partner, above all be faithful. Op, do not try to justify infidelity.

7 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Praktikals(m): 7:30am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:
the fact that your husband cheats on you does not mean he does not deeply love and desire you.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Situation001(m): 7:32am On Feb 18, 2016
cococandy:

@bold, gbam. Exactly.

You guys lead. We follow.

If you will stay married to the lady and endure her lover after lover, pray for her to change and protect the marriage from divorce even when the lady can't stop sleeping around, we will.

If you won't, we won't.
I love this response..

6 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 7:34am On Feb 18, 2016
uzolexis:

pls upload your pics so I can distribute it amongst all the ladies I know and warn them to stay away from you....you think you are a man?? you are still a baby and I am truly sorry for the unfortunate woman that'll end up with you.

You see how you reason?

Have you ever watched some fantastic best sellers? will you say tyhe writer of these films wrote those films to reflect their beliefs and lifestyles?

This is why i always write that common sense is not common.

Aunty abeg anytime you read articles or watch movies,try and understand that these are never reflections of the writer's personaility ok?

It is a confirmatory signj of mental dumbness to leave a write up to start attacking the writer...infact a total uneducated but intelligent person will never do that.

Please grow up.

I have a pics on my profile page by the way so download that and start sharing..odensin.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by hedonistic: 7:35am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

See dont ever be among those who claim equality with men when it comes to philandering except you just want to jettison your essence as a woman.

Don't mind these deceitful things. It irritates the hell out of me when they pick and choose the grounds for gender equality... Only when it suits them. You want to be equal with me in philandering, but when it comes to paying the bills and spending I must take the lead as a man since thats the 'normal' thing. On the rare occasion when she supports with money, then she would do it with so much reluctance and regret because it's abnormal, . Nonsense people.

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by jadelyn007(f): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

If only it is possible not to have teenagers and ladies who have no clueof what marriage ia all about comment on this thread.

Most comments i have seen so far are from ladies who are still living in fantasy.

This is a realistic thread and how i wish even after these ladies with wild adrenaline make their odoriferous remarks, they end up answering the questions i asked..WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF FACED WITH SUCH SITUATION?Period.

If you like curse me from here to the skies,it does not change the fact on ground that most guys cheat on their wives and even if i preach from now till kingdom comes,it will not chnage the polygamous nature of men so start living with this fact or dont bother getting married.

you have been so stuck up in your misogynistic world you didn't even realize that 50 percent of the female replies you got on this thread are from married women, cococandy is married, so is kachisbarbie and others. Do me a favor, stick to the boyfriend and girlfriend topics you are used to. You are not even married yet you are advising married people, who even dash you counselor role, or you think counseling is by settling Iya ramotu and baba saheed fight? Did you study guidance and counseling or psychology in school. All these cut and nail self acclaimed counselor, you are the problem with Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by uzolexis(f): 7:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

You see how you reason?

Have you ever watched some fantastic best sellers? will you say tyhe writer of these films wrote those films to reflect their beliefs and lifestyles?

This is why i always write that common sense is not common.

Aunty abeg anytime you read articles or watch movies,try and understand that these are never reflections of the writer's personaility ok?

It is a confirmatory signj of mental dumbness to leave a write up to start attacking the writer...infact a total uneducated but intelligent person will never do that.

Please grow up.

I have a pics on my profile page by the way so download that and start sharing..odensin.

You are a confirmed misogynist. All your opinions and topics prove that beyond reasonable doubt. QED.

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Funkybabee(f): 7:39am On Feb 18, 2016
@Op a man that will cheat on u will surely cheat.even if u cook superlicious food for him or use all ur wrapper to sew esiki for him( omo ile le koni salai ma jabo)

as for me ooo I can't let any man waste my time or destroy my life do ur own and do my own ni

# ko kan aiye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Tolatutu: 7:42am On Feb 18, 2016
hedonistic:

Don't mind these deceitful things. It irritates the hell out of me when they pick and choose the grounds for gender equality... Only when it suits them. You want to be equal with me in philandering, but when it comes to paying the bills and spending I must take the lead as a man since thats the 'normal' thing. On the rare occasion when she supports with money, then she would do it with so much reluctance and regret because it's abnormal, . Nonsense people.

I don't know which women you've been moving with, most married women i know pay bills in their homes. Most pay equally sef with many being the breadwinners. The Governor of Bayelsa , Dickson said 90% of the women are bread winners and you are here yarning dust. Does that stop their randy goat husbands from cheating angry Just because most women don't announce to the world what bills they pay in order to cover their men's egos. More and more Nigerian women are becoming breadwinners or equal contributors everyday. How many Nigerian men will tell their friends their wives pay the mortgage, school fees, e.t.c keep deceiving yourselves

http://www.informationng.com/2015/02/90-of-bayelsa-women-are-the-bread-winners-gov-dickson.html

11 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by jadelyn007(f): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2016
hedonistic:

mumu, you are the one that is deceitful for conveniently blindfolding yourself from seeing all the women working in public parastatals, even those traders, are they not women, are they not paying bills for their homes? The fact that they don't brag about it just to massage you men's ego doesn't mean that a majority of them are not the ones funding their homes.
How many 'MEN' in Nigeria can boast of being the 100% sole provider in their homes?

12 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Chumani(f): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by MoNickk(f): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2016
all men cheat...that's rubbish to me. a guy cbests n hides it from you because he loves you and respects you...equal rubbish. I'm not married yet but 2 things I won't stand in my marriage...a serial beater and a serial cheat. cheat on me once,I may forgive but serially? never. op stop excusing your philandering ways. there are actually faithful men out there.

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by InformedLola(f): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2016
OP, let me ask you too...

1. Would you rather stay with an adulterous wife and face your life aspirations and kids instead of leaving her and marrying another woman that might be just as bad?

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Moradeeke(f): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2016
"Impure women are for impure men, and impure men for impure women. Good women are for good men, and good men are for good women; such are innocent of that which they say:For them is forgiveness and a bountiful provision."
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by enygmababe: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:
All over the world,women divorce their hubbies for so many reasons but statistics have shown that infidelity tops the list especially in this part of the world where polygamy has become the norm,but the question is;does it make sense for a lady to divorce her hubby over infidelity when same man can as well decide and indeed marry more wives?

I want ladies to understand this one vital point that most and i mean MOST HUSBANDS will cheat on their wives even if they are married to angels and the fact that your husband cheats on you does not mean he does not deeply love and desire you.

ladies are always quick to say they can not stand an adulterer as a husband and some will threaten to rain fire and brimstone on a philandering hubby but in case you discover your hubby cheats on you please what would you do?

[color=#000099][size=12pt]1.Would you rather leave your marriage, remain single and celibate for life?

2.Would you rather leave your adulterous hubby and start sleeping about with other men who are probably randy or husbands of other women?

4. Would you prefer to stay with an adulterous hubby and also shamelessly philander about in the bid to seek a revenge?

5.Would you prefer to stay with a philandering hubby,live a decent lifestyle and focus on your life and that of your children and just see him as a sex partner warning him to use protection if he must eat out?

I am amazed that you think an unfaithful HUSBAND has the option of marrying more wives.

A married man can only go ahead to marry more wives in Nigeria if the first marriage was customary or Muslim in nature. If he was married under the act in the first instance, then any subsequent marriage is bigamy which is a criminal offence for which he can be convicted by a court of law in Nigeria. A lot of women just don't know this and so do not harness it. Also if the first marriage is customary, any subsequent marriage to another woman can only be customary in nature grin

If my hubby tries it, sadly the woman will never be able to bear his name. In fact I know of a woman whose husband secretly went to marry another woman, she gave him and the other woman an ultimatum and they had no choice but to annul the marriage because at the time of the marriage the man was already marriage so the subsequent marriage was void ab initio.

It is sad indeed that most men would cheat and say it is meaningless, a harmless fling and that they love their wife. If they only realised that the act of lovemaking to a wife transcends the physical to the spiritual as well as the emotional trauma it could cause, am sure they would restrain themselves. A man who cheats on me cannot love me and I doubt that I have the capacity to stay with such a man and pretend to manage it. However, this post is not about the repentant adulterer but about the unrepentant philanderer.

Guys beware! The day a woman stops crying about you that day you need to start fearing for you life.

Before deciding to leave it will take some time. The first time I discover it, I will give him time to do the needful and change. This is because i know what i have invested in this family and would not want to leave for another person who did not sow to come and reap. After this period of grace, if he does not change, I may draw battle lines. By battle lines I do not mean incessant quarrels but I mean a withdrawal of cooperation.

By withdrawal of cooperation I mean that he will become the bread winner of the family in the true sense of the word. After all, he has an abundance and that is the reason why he can entice girls in numbers. He will drop the household allowance, my personal allowance and pay for everything even to the match box. If he doesn't then there will be no food in the house. He will also not get a dime from me whether as a loan or support of any kind. We might actually live as strangers in the house.

The moment I know about the affair we will start using CDs for intimacy though for the life of me I still wonder how much intimacy there will be becos I will imagine him with another woman, see them in the act in my minds eye and be repulsed. Pretending through the motions of intimacy is no mean feat but is definitely beyond my powers. Biko leave me I beg.

On philandering shamelessly in revenge ...lol. Giving myself to his friends in revenge would be stupid and I value myself too much to harm/abuse myself all in the name of revenge. However, a philandering man who refuses to change is obviously advocating for an open marriage and should get it. However, the female need not go about it abrasively just for revenge. If I were to chose that option? I would not rush it. I would only be with a man that also attracts me but which said attraction I would hitherto have suppressed because of the institution of marriage. However, if I ever get to this stage, it would me that I do not have an iota of love for my hubby anymore in which case, I can kill him...subtly. So I would be better off leaving him and filing for a divorce.

Guys always forget that a wife has blood flowing in her veins too. She sometimes sees some men and feels attraction but suppresses the feelings because of her love for her husband and the vows she took. Why can't a man do the same?

But right now, even though I pray it never happens, I keep myself busy by making the home so happy and homely that he knows how good he has it. So that when the battle lines are drawn, he knows what he is missing.

Truth be told though the questions are not easy to answer nor are the answers sacrosanct. A lot depends on how I feel when it happens. I may bloody well take a gun and blow his head off in a dark alley.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by HaneefahRN(f): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2016
hedonistic:

U shldn't use ur mama to judge all women, lot's pf women share the financial burdens in marriage, some are even breadwinners of their families and u wld neva knw. Life has evolved so stop living in d past, even in d past we had women who took charge. It's d woman's choice to stay wt a male dog wt no self control or nt, if she chose to gud, if nt gud. I wnt allow someone who refuses to respect me to come around to infect me STIs, I wld rather be single than go thru emotional pains and turmoils from watching a man flaunt his infidelity. Why marry when u knw u can't dp without sleeping around? Why nt just stay single wt ur hoards of sex partners.

Cheat well on ur wife pls, what will catch u will.Pitying d woman tht'lll marry u thinking she has found a husband

12 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2016
enygmababe:

I am amazed that you think an unfaithful HUSBAND has the option of marrying more wives.

A married man can only go ahead to marry more wives in Nigeria if the first marriage was customary or Muslim in nature. If he was married under the act in the first instance, then any subsequent marriage is bigamy which is a criminal offence for which he can be convicted by a court of law in Nigeria. A lot of women just don't know this and so do not harness it. Also if the first marriage is customary, any subsequent marriage to another woman can only be customary in nature grin

If my hubby tries it, sadly the woman will never be able to bear his name. In fact I know of a woman whose husband secretly went to marry another woman, she gave him and the other woman an ultimatum and they had no choice but to annul the marriage because at the time of the marriage the man was already marriage so the subsequent marriage was void an initio.

It is sad indeed that most men would cheat and say it is meaningless, a harmless fling and that they love their wife. If they only realised that the act of lovemaking to a wife transcends the physical to the spiritual as well as the emotional trauma it could cause, am sure they would restrain themselves. A man who cheats on me cannot love me and I doubt that I have the capacity to stay with such a man and pretend to manage it. However, this post is not about the repentant adulterer but about the unrepentant philanderer.

Guys beware! The day a woman stops crying for you that day you need to start fearing for you life.

Before deciding to leave it will take some time. The first time I discover it, I will give him time to do the needful and change. This is because i know what i have invested in this family and would not want to leave for another person who did not sow to come and reap. After this period of grace, if he does not change, I may draw battle lines. By battle lines I do not mean incessant quarrels but I mean a withdrawal of cooperation.

By withdrawal of cooperation I mean that he will become the bread winner of the family in the true sense of the word. After all, he has an abundance and that is the reason why he can entice girls in numbers. He will drop the household allowance, my personal allowance and pay for everything even to the match box. If he doesn't then there will be no food in the house. He will also not get a dime from me whether as a loan or support of any kind. We might actually live as strangers in the house.

The moment I know about the affair we will start using CDs for intimacy though for the life of me I still wonder how much intimacy there will be becos I will imagine him with another woman, see them in the act in my minds eye and be repulsed. Pretending through the motions of intimacy is no mean feat but is definitely beyond my powers. Biko leave me I beg.

On philandering shamelessly in revenge ...lol. Giving myself to his friends in revenge would be stupid and I value myself too much to harm/abuse myself all in the name of revenge. However, a philandering man who refuses to change is obviously advocating for an open marriage and should get it. However, the female need not go about it abrasively just for revenge. If I were to chose that option? I would not rush it. I would only be with a man that also attracts me but which said attraction I would hitherto have suppressed because of the institution of marriage. However, if I ever get to this stage, it would me that I do not have an iota of love for my hubby anymore in which case, I can kill him...subtly. So I would be better off leaving him and filing for a divorce.

But right now, even though I pray it never happens, I keep myself busy by making the home so happy and homely that he knows how good he has it. So that when the battle lines are drawn, he knows what he is missing.

Truth be told though the questions are not easy to answer nor are the answers sacrosanct. A lot depends on how I feel when it happens. I may bloody well take a gun and blow his head off in a dark alley.

At last im seing a post i can relate with.

I second your notion sis.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by cococandy(f): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2016
Good
francizy:

Hehehehehehe!!!

I can't imagine my wife distributing my personal belonging to other men oh! Straight up, divorce! Even if she just kissed a man (knowingly or unknowingly), then divorce is a must... cheesy cheesy grin grin

However, if am not man enough to keep myself from cheating when am married, then I don't deserve a faithful wife either...

It's a vice versa thingy...

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Dirkcoyt: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2016
All married women on this thread are retards who live in self denial! toks2008 questions are reality check you can find in every part of the world.

We cheat cause its just a natural phenomenon without an answer to, it doesn't mean we don't love you just the way we're wired!

Y'all men should leave all these creatures that are controlled by emotions than using their brains. I only pity the married folks who live with you married lots on these thread cause you're really something deluded.

As for me I'm of the opinion that I'm liberal in any relationship I'm in, I Bleep other women then you Bleep other men, you can do this if you not caught if you're caught you get kicked out! I own my home and my stipends that runs the home, reasons I say a man should be made before marrying if you want to all, if she bleeps up then she get kicked out!

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by freecocoa(f): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2016
hedonistic:

All these ones and their deluded rants on social media. Yada Yada Yada.

And when you're caught cheating, you expect to remain married right? You think the rules, privileges, expectations, and unwritten do's and don'ts are same for both sexes, right? In Nigeria?

These small girls sef.
Na sense wey you no get dey affect you so.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by cococandy(f): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2016
jadelyn007:
you have been so stuck up in your misogynistic world you didn't even realize that 50 percent of the female replies you got on this thread are from married women, cococandy is married, so is kachisbarbie and others. Do me a favor, stick to the boyfriend and girlfriend topics you are used to. You are not even married yet you are advising married people, who even dash you counselor role, or you think counseling is by settling Iya ramotu and baba saheed figh ? Did you study guidance and counseling or psychology in school. All these cut and nail self acclaimed counselor, you are the problem with Nigeria.
grin
You people will not kill someone on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.