Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (67891 Views)

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by FRANKOXY(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2016
Any man that doesn't cheat is either working long hours or has a dead dick. Am single but anyone can quote me. cool
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2016
cococandy:
And the new lady in your life will respect you after discovering you were cheating on your ex-wife?

You don't get it. It goes both ways.

coco i learned you are married but the way you argue is baffling to me.

Dirst i nver said all men cheat but i only asked simple question...what would you do IF...

How can you jusxtapose a cheating man and woman? how does it sound in your ear?

A man telss a new chic he broke up with his wife cos he slept with another lady and a lady tells a new guy she broke her marriage cos she slept with....and you want to tell me same reactions should come up...habba lady think...

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by purity22(f): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2016
I am not against men that want to marry more than a wife oh but why fool yourself and claim christianity? Don't fool yourself by marrying the christian way, taking the oath before God that you will leave all other women and stick to your wife only.

Do it the traditional way where you are allowed to marry as much as you can.

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Fearcom(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2016
I read through this thread and have seen many very funny responses, ESPECIALLY the ladies. Look at them. Their replies reveals worlds of information about them. Very ungodly women looking for faithful men. (And even if you are an unmarried virgin, that doesn't qualify you as godly)With their westernised way of thinking! Many reasons which cannot all be explained in this short write up will make a man cheat: he might not be a philanderer, mind you-at least once or twice-during his marriage he may be tempted and yield to temptation. So when you find out what are you going to do?
A lot of you pretend and are at your best behavior when you're with a very desirable suitor: once the ring gets to your finger, the real you cums...sorry comes out all it's variety of colours. It is worth mentioning that Not every man cheats but situations, circumstances, conditions and difficult periods increases the temptation to do so...look around you..in this age of technology, you ain't even married yet and your phone is virtually untouchable grin yet y'all here screaming all men don't cheat to the high heavens

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2016
Genycharl:

All this wahala for just one man? My friend poison him and move on
Odaju obinrin ni eleyi o..lol
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by geli12: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2016
@toks2008, what d hell is the thread for, u should come out and address ur fellow against infidelity and not advice d female to endure such useless act.
Did u consider HIV and the emotional trauma involved.
If a man does not have discipline or control of his manhood, he shouldn't talk or marriage he should remain single until he understands what marriage is all about.
Infidelity is wrong, I will ensure to teach male children and I am advising you to desist from it because you sound like a bloody one.

10 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Mamatee07: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Why on earth wont i be open for discussions?

The question is; Must you insult to discuss?

If ladies expecially can learn how to intelligently articulate their views without vulgarity i guess it will be easier for sound arguements to take place.

And please i beg everyone who reads my threads to understand that i write pragmatically and not from my personal dogma.

I repeat,i hve never cheated on any woman in my life yet it does not change the fact on ground that most guys cheat on the woman in their lives so people should focus on the objectivity of this article and blot out the writer...only then can we have intelligent discussion.

If you are indeed a marriage counsellor you should not be teaching all this one sided things. For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction grin Women are not zombies that should just take any crap especially these days when many of us have financial independence and few kids so no staying because you can't take care of the kids. Go and ask Doctors how many married men have STDS and they won't tell their wives. You expect women to leave miserable lives with cheats and always have to fear for their health? That's not the kind of life you should advice anyone to live. Instead you as a counsellor should be telling both parties the consequences of cheating so we can raise a better next generation. If you lot keep endorsing men cheating they will never change, the only thing that will happen is the women will change to cope with the cheating men (already happening) in whatever way they see fit an you can't blame them for that.

7 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Memejem: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2016
The reasoning that a woman should divorce her cheating husband because he will get another wife is baseless to me.

Who cares if he finds another victim? The ex-wife has left because she is no longer compatible with the man and doesn't want to remain in a loveless and disrespectful union. Let him go and cheat on someone else.

If she likes she can get remarried. If she likes she can stay single. What is your wahala. She no want again. If she finds someone that makes her happier then good for her. You ppl are not Gods that can predict the future. The new husband may not cheat on the wife. Or maybe the new husband has enough respect for the wife that she never finds out If he cheats. God forbid. But Na wa o

At the end of the day. I hope when your wives cheat on you you berra stay in that marriage because she will go and find another husband when you leave ooooo.

How stupid does that sound? Leave ppl to make thier own decisions. Respect the fact that you disagree. If it's paining so much don't go and marry a girl who thinks like me. No be by force. Chai you people here are killing yourself because a few women don't agree with you.

Ok so I don't agree? And so? Will it kill you? Will you die? Relax. No need to start insulting one another. If you feel I will cry in marriage, lemme go and cry and face my problem. How will it effect your daily life. Biko. Relax.

You don't have to associate with women who think like me. When you see me coming shake your head and continue the other way. Haba.

Lerrus gist on something new. Shey you ppl hear about the Psquare wahala?

8 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2016
Mamatee07:

If you are indeed a marriage counsellor you should not be teaching all this one sided things. For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction grin Women are not zombies that should just take any crap especially these days when many of us have financial independence and few kids so no staying because you can't take care of the kids. Go and ask Doctors how many married men have STDS and they won't tell their wives. You expect women to leave miserable lives with cheats and always have to fear for their health? That's not the kind of life you should advice anyone to live. Instead you as a counsellor should be telling both parties the consequences of cheating so we can raise a better next generation. If you lot keep endorsing men cheating they will never change, the only thing that will happen is the women will change to cope with the cheating men (already happening) in whatever way they see fit an you can't blame them for that.

Chai..wahala dey o..

If only every lady can just end their sermon by choosing one option out of those provided i guess guys would know the mindset of the ladies.

Aunty..i don hear..if im attending to a lady in this situation,i would ask that same question...WAT WILL YOU DO IF?

If your answer is not listed in the options please still go ahead n tell us wat you would do.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ishiamu(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Yawns...
Lil wonder faithful men are going extinct, with people like you and this tokunbo OP, what will you guys teach your sons?
Close your eyes for a minute and imagine giving your daughter/sons this kinda orientation.

If a man cheats from 2010-2016, and I get to find it out in 2016, does it change the fact that he has always been a cheat?
Probably born a cheat, trained and skilled to be one by men like you and this OP.

Don't mind him, once you disagree with him_ he would start that "my threads are not for juveniles, it's for married people, also people with high IQs".
Whereas he reasons off at times, he isn't married either...Einstein I know, but I don't know him.

One thing with people is that they hate hearing the truth cos the truth hurts, I have a gf God in heaven will bear me witness we've been together for 5 years in those five years I haven't cheated her with another lady, but she has cheated on my not twice or thrice still I try and forgive although I haven sworn not to forgive if it repeats cos 5 years is enough for someone to learn, but my type of men are rare my friends all cheat I see what happen around let's say the truth no need lying to make people happy when it's all a lie, men that hardly or don't cheat are 5% believe that
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2016
geli12:
@toks2008, what d hell is the thread for, u should come out and address ur fellow against infidelity and not advice d female to endure such useless act.
Did u consider HIV and the emotional trauma involved.
If a man does not have discipline or control of his manhood, he shouldn't talk or marriage he should remain single until he understands what marriage is all about.
Infidelity is wrong, I will ensure to teach male children and I am advising you to desist from it because you sound like a bloody one.

A thread i created once made frontpage talking about 5ways men can prevent philandering...

Now if i preach from now till tomorrow does it change the obvious fact?

Why do ladies love to fool themselves rather than embrace the vivid fact?

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nina4u(f): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2016
I would not accept neighter . To cheat is a betrail..use comunication if u bouth not happy and find a sullotion ...there is a lot u can do to keep the relationship sexy and exiting for eternaty . If u cheat u too can keep eachother ..i would divorce .. I would not sleep around just cause id b divorced im sure id find someone that is just for me ..but i would make sure guy is single befor i do anything .. If he wants 2wives ..id b like ..ok i go have 2 husbands then ..im sure the guy wouldnt like that ...no ..not for me ..my guy is for me and me only ..
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Chuukwudi(m): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2016
cococandy:
What would the guys do in such situations?
That's what we will do.

Yeye questions.

Receive "it" in Jesus name.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2016
ishiamu:

One thing with people is that they hate hearing the truth cos the truth hurts, I have a gf God in heaven will bear me witness we've been together for 5 years in those five years I haven't cheated her with another lady, but she has cheated on my not twice or thrice still I try and forgive although I haven sworn not to forgive if it repeats cos 5 years is enough for someone to learn, but my type of men are rare my friends all cheat I see what happen around let's say the truth no need lying to make people happy when it's all a lie, men that hardly or don't cheat are 5% believe that
All these statisticians on NL, where exactly did/do you guys carry out your survey?
Very funny @ 5%, probably the 5% are kids in primary school... grin.

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2016
Rocktation:
OP as a man, ask yourself these questions. Whatever answer you give yourself, is the answer a woman would prolly give.

I disagree with you.

Men and Women are 2 very different beings. A husband can cheat on his wife and vice versa. The fact is they will both have very different reasons for doing it. Men cheat because they are greedy. Pure and simple. Women cheat because they fell into the wrong hands as a result of the fact that they compared their husbands weakness with the strengths of a strange man.

A woman is more likely to hang on to her husband and probably even fight for her marriage by any means necessary.

A man on the other hand would allow his ego to cloud his judgement. A man would never be able to get over the fact that his wife has just been serviced by a strange person. Every-time he sees her he just begins to imagine how it must have happened. He might even begin to see it as an opportunity. Trust me it is a constant battle for husbands to maintain their fidelity. And there are times we come very very close to breaking it. I know because I am a man and I fight this battles. Its even more intense if a man has a character that makes people want to gravitate towards him. The women will always come and they come in different shapes and sizes. We are constantly fighting that battle. So in that kind of situation, the man discovers his wife has been cheating. After all the heat of anger has passed rationalization starts to set in and trust me he will start to remember that round hip at his office literally begging to be smacked by him. And if there is more than one trust me he would willingly lose the battle he had been fighting for years. That is a man for you.

Sincerely, I tend to doubt that there is any new generation man that would not cheat. I fear for even myself. I pray everyday that God helps me to stay faithful. I'm scared to death that i might one day lose my own battle. It is so intense.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by cococandy(f): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2016
I'm sorry you're still finding it hard to comprehend that some people find a cheating man and woman as equally bad. Yes.

It's unfortunate you've been so imbibed with the notion that a cheating man is somehow better than a cheating woman that you can't see how a woman will find it just as demoralizing when her man cheats on her as he would feel when she cheats on him.

The truth is you can only tell yourself how to feel about a situation. You can't tell another person how to feel. From the many posts of ladies on this thread, one thing should have become crystal clear to you now. We hurt just as much as guys do when cheated on. And you have no right to tell us it's not supposed to be so.

There's no just law anywhere in the world that makes it somehow okay or excusable to treat someone the way you don't want to be treated.

@bold, yes it should elicit same reactions. Why shouldn't it?
The only reason why you think it shouldn't is because of centuries of oppressing and policing how women think and feel about issues by those who share same opinions as you. Use of religion, culture & traditon to blackmail them into shushing their true feelings and opinions.

Sadly for y'all, those times are passing.
Get with it.

Toks2008:

coco i learned you are married but the way you argue is baffling to me.

Dirst i nver said all men cheat but i only asked simple question...what would you do IF...

How can you jusxtapose a cheating man and woman? how does it sound in your hear?

A man telss a new chic he broke up with his wife cos he slept with another lady and a lady tells a new guy she broke her marriage cos she slept with....and you want to tell me same reactions should come up...habba lady think...

10 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Mamatee07: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Chai..wahala dey o..

If only every lady can just end their sermon by choosing one option out of those provided i guess guys would know the mindset of the ladies.

Aunty..i don hear..if im attending to a lady in this situation,i would ask that same question...WAT WILL YOU DO IF?

If your answer is not listed in the options please still go ahead n tell us wat you would do.

The problem Is once people say something contrary to staying with cheating husbands you start calling them names showing you are biased. Personally I will leave, if I meet someone else worth giving a chance I will try marriage again and if he ends up being the same I'll stay single after . I will never stay with a serial Cheat.or wife beater and those were the first things I told my man when we met. So he knows I'm not the suffer head type of woman .He actually told me that's one of the reasons he knew I was one because I have self respect grin said how a girl he was dating said even if you cheat I will always stay and he lost all respect for her. Real men don't want a doormat

11 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Fearcom(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Chai..wahala dey o..

See egbon what I know is that this life is just like going to a market where thousands and thousands of wrapped packages are available and you are permitted to choose only one and you are asked to choose wisely...some are attractively wrapped and packaged; others are not so attractively wrapped and packaged: you are only permitted to unwrap your gift when you have paid and gone home...wetin you see after the gift is unwrapped....well, take am like that grin
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2016
ishiamu:

You have been faithful for 5yrs? wow you try..na im be say i surppose dey hall of fame cos i was faithful for 12 good yrs and i will still remain faithful to my new lady regardless of the fact that most ladies are not worth it.

I stay faithful not because of yeye love but because i am an ambassador of christ on earth.

But will i rather come online to fool ladies who wants to be fooled anyways or lie to them because they love lies?

If my threads make you uncomfortable as a lady please stop reading them cos i wont stop writing facts whether it gets you mad or not.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2016
Fearcom:

See egbon what I know is that this life is just like going to a market where thousands and thousands of wrapped packages are available and you are permitted to choose only one and you are asked to choose wisely...some are attractively wrapped and packaged; others are not so attractively wrapped and packaged: you are only permitted to unwrap your gift when you have paid and gone home...wetin you see after the gift is unwrapped....well, take am like that grin

Hilariously sensible.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Memejem: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2016
I don't recall I ever insulted you. If I did I apologize I am stating my opinions based on the opinions you also posted.

I really don't like how you group females into one group as if they all act alike. You tend to generalize and I don't appreciate it. You state 'if ladies can learn how to articulate thier view without vulgarity"

Throughout this whole debate I have never once been vulgar. I don't like that. Please change that when you reply.

I originally answered your questions that if I had an unrepentant cheating husband who when confronted about his infidelity refused to change his ways then I would leave the relationship.

If as a woman I tried to meet my partner halfway and came to him in a respectful manner and told him how I felt about his actions and he refused to acknowledge them and try to mend the relationship. I would exit the relationship. What am I staying for?

Many times in marriages there are antecedents to why a spouse would go outside looking for sexual pleasure. There may be faults in the marriage and at times tthe woman could be at fault, but most times it's a joint fault of both parties. If I genuinely try to change and try to get my partner to compromise with me and he's unwilling. Then there is no relationship for me to stay for.

This is how I feel. There is no longer any trust, bond, or love left

Toks2008:

Why on earth wont i be open for discussions?

The question is; Must you insult to discuss?

If ladies expecially can learn how to intelligently articulate their views without vulgarity i guess it will be easier for sound arguements to take place.

And please i beg everyone who reads my threads to understand that i write pragmatically and not from my personal dogma.

I repeat,i hve never cheated on any woman in my life yet it does not change the fact on ground that most guys cheat on the woman in their lives so people should focus on the objectivity of this article and blot out the writer...only then can we have intelligent discussion.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by cococandy(f): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2016
ishiamu:

Tok claims to have never cheated in his life.
You claim to be faithful and have even forgiven your woman who cheated severally on you.

Yet both of you claim these are rare things for men to do.

So you're the only special ones around? I hear ya.

Have you considered that maybe it's not that rare among men as you claim?

6 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2016
Memejem:
I don't recall I ever insulted you. If I did I apologize I am stating my opinions based on the opinions you also posted.

I really don't like how you group females into one group as if they all act alike. You tend to generalize and I don't appreciate it. You state 'if ladies can learn how to articulate thier view without vulgarity"

Throughout this whole debate I have never once been vulgar. I don't like that. Please change that when you reply.

I originally answered your questions that if I had an unrepentant cheating husband who when confronted about his infidelity refused to change his ways then I would leave the relationship.

If as a woman I tried to meet my partner halfway and came to him in a respectful manner and told him how I felt about his actions and he refused to acknowledge them and try to mend the relationship. I would exit the relationship. What am I staying for?

Many times in marriages there are antecedents to why a spouse would go outside looking for sexual pleasure. There may be faults in the marriage and at times tthe woman could be at fault, but most times it's a joint fault of both parties. If I genuinely try to change and try to get my partner to compromise with me and he's unwilling. Then there is no relationship for me to stay for.

This is how I feel. There is no longer any trust, bond, or love left

The comment you quoted was not for you.I was trying to explain the funny nature of many ladies who make comments.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ishiamu(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

You have been faithful for 5yrs? wow you try..na im be say i surppose dey hall of fame cos i was faithful for 12 good yrs and i will still remain faithful to my new lady regardless of the fact that most ladies are not worth it.

I stay faithful not because of yeye love but because i am an ambassador of christ on earth.

But will i rather come online to fool ladies who wants to be fooled anyways or lie to them because they love lies?

If my threads make you uncomfortable as a lady please stop reading them cos i wont stop writing facts whether it gets you mad or not.

Being faithful is inbuilt that's it, we see hot girls nothing stops us from approaching but due to the inbuilt stuff we respect ourselves
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ishiamu(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

All these statisticians on NL, where exactly did/do you guys carry out your survey?
Very funny @ 5%, probably the 5% are kids in primary school... grin.

When it comes to relationship matters you know the age bracket to think from, stop making jokes I don't advocate for men to cheat but I lay the truth and fact @ your feet.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by jadelyn007(f): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

instead of preaching condoning cheating why not preach that ladies possess good traits worthy of ambassadors of christ on earth and How to recognize these men who are also ambassadors? Why not teach men self control rather than teach women to condone evil?

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Memejem: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2016
Oh ok. Sorry. My apologies

Toks2008:

The comment you quoted was not for you.I was trying to explain the funny nature of many ladies who make comments.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ishiamu(m): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2016
cococandy:

Tok claims to have never cheated in his life.
You claim to be faithful and have even forgiven your woman who cheated severally on you.

Yet both of you claim these are rare things for men to do.

So you're the only special ones around? I hear ya.

Have you considered that maybe it's not that rare among men as you claim?

Well I can't keep explaining but it's rare for a man to forgive a cheating GF... when even the GF don't contribute financially to him rather he does to the girl... I wonder why you can't see any sense in what I said
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by shaboti: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Im sorry i have edited and number 4 is now number five and i muust say you are likely not to have issues in your marriage with this reasonable mindset.

I have conseled many married ladies and 8 out of 10 issues bothers on the sexual infidelity of the man and after i finish talking to them they tend to realize the truth.

No man is worth your stress and while we know there are men who will not cheat on their wives,there is usually no stamp on their heads that they will be faithful.

My write ups are usually deep and very hard for the immature at heart to decipher. I believe if every lady can care less as difficult as it may sound and ignore a philandering hubby,the happier they will be.

My advice for the guy who have decided to tow this lane is to respect the wife n do it far far away and also use a protection to reduce the chance of bringing home sti to the woman at home.

Most men are not nterested in having you leave for another lady but they just want to have a taste of any emotionally vulnulrable lady who brings herself so cheaply to share another lady hubby but wen you start making trouble wiith him and trying to prevent him from unleashing his passion,that is when trouble starts.

A good guy can turn bad and a faithful man can bcome a reckless philanderer so these questions are very vital only for a lady who is faced with the situation.

you are a disgusting piece of filth! I cant believe this.
So your advice for women with cheating husbands is to endure and not get a divorce, but your advice to the husband is to do the cheating far away from their wives and use protection, not even to stop. May God punish you immensely!
Y'all should continue with making excuses for your dog-like behaviours until the next generation men believe that there is nothing with cheating and it is 'perfectly normal', mumu!

Your posts are usually full of crap and i dont know the mod that keeps pushing all that BS to fp, but im guessing that both you and mod are retards

7 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by cococandy(f): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2016
ishiamu:

Well I can't keep explaining but it's rare for a man to forgive a cheating GF... when even the GF don't contribute financially to him rather he does to the girl... I wonder why you can't see any sense in what I said
I'm not arguing with you....yet

Just drawing an inference from your post.
Since it is rare, we are to assume that you and Tok are among the rare breed of men. No?

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by An0nimus: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2016
This thread is pure unadulterated trash. Toks2008 I like some of your posts but this one didn't cut it.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2016
Vikky014:

5 smetimes 4 and i will do dt 4 with his friend then divorce him straight away and will never look back

Ha ha...the house that a man wants to pull down went ahead and caught fire...it only saved him the labour. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.