Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (68021 Views)

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by remsonik(f): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Op answer this questions
Are you married?
Are you planning to cheat on wifey or you are already?

Marriage is not a do or die affair
Sex isn't a do or die affair too
Eyan sha ni awon Rev sisters
Abeg African women its time to wake up and empower yourself
Work hard, make money legitimately and give your kids the best even if hubby wants to philander,you have something worth living for.

Op continue to console yourself,I am praying for your madam already.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ronald4lif(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Mamatee07:

Out of spite Ke, do you think those women care again . It's It's case of let me eat my cake and have, remain married so society can call me a "respectable married woman" while I enjoy myself whoever I fancy grin what's not to love. After sleeping with one pot-bellied husband for years it's a nice break to get a correct guy with 6-packs by the side wink you men just opened women's eyes to what they've been missing, it's the best of both worlds really grin how many men do DNA test, you always think you are the smart ones lmao

In a world where people marry for personal gains and selfish interest I see no reason why any man will father a child without DNA, that's why I added reasonable ones and not those blinded by imaginary love. DNA should be a must, well perhaps to me.

But that's not even the issue as a woman who want to cheat would ensure she's on contraceptives whenever she mates her side lover or insist he puts on a condom so there won't be any pregnancy in the process of her extra marital affairs.

I don't have a problem with a woman cheating on me really and I also expect she feel same to me provided none of us get busted. But here's the catch, once I find out the marriage is over. She can also decide to put an end to the marriage if I'm caught but one thing I'm certain about is that I can't stick to one woman forever without having flings once in a while.

And in any event my relationship or marriage crumbles I move on to the next one. Relationship or marriage shouldn't be an evermore journey after all.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by charsola: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Vikky014:

5 smetimes 4 and i will do dt 4 with his friend then divorce him straight away and will never look back

What if the so called friend of his betrayed you by covering the act on video and later Leak it through the Internet to the outside world, then you congratulate yourself for digging your own grave. Women of this days think twice.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2016
sinizia:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aww. Pele. But you know Karma is a biatch. You got me my first ban on NL. You threw shots at me sublimnally on that infamous day, and when i retaliated, Antispambot banned my ass for breaking rule 2 (you must have forgotten plus i never complained openly about my unjustified imprisonment). Let's just say justice has been served finally. grin grin grin grin

Hehehehehehe cheesy cheesy

Look atewundecided

I will remember you in my prayerstongue
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Please only quote me if your IQ enters the 3 digit zone....I APPRECIATE YOU smiley

Will you shut up!
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Joy1706(f): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
I read some saying if a man cheats a woman too should but how many women have the emotional sturdiness and stability to cheat randomly as compared to the men?

How many married women can embark on a fvcking spree without feeling worthless and empty even as some have now mastered the act of body counts? What concerns an average guy with keeping tab of the women he has shagged.

A man can fvck Temi, Oge, Amina on same day without even remembering the next morning, how many women can to do this compared to men? If you think you have what it takes to cheat as much as men then feel free to do so make we see who go taya. grin
Yet there are so many married women cheating on a daily basis. And apparently they are not even close to being tired

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Joy1706(f): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Its even lesser than 5%.

Very soon,it will likely be a global law that every man can marry at least 2wives.

O si n rin yin..ladies better wake up...and learn how to focus on your life and that of your children after marriage and let the man be.

You are a very big fool. I say that with no apologies. It's something I've always known sha since I read ur first post. What's the point of marriage then if I will have to "let the man be" and face my children. What's the difference between such a man and a sperm donor? Ode to power 100

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by postmann: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Thank you for accepting my apologies.
No one is indeed perfect or have all the answers.
The scriptures isn't very straight forward. I believe GOD in HIS infinite wisdom allowed such that even satan read it and didn't fully understand and he had to murder CHRIST, falling into a trap set for him by GOD.

(1 corinthians 2:7-8

True, the old testament has many obsolete laws and because of this many christians have unduly indulge themselves in cutting out many old testament laws that still stands.
The feasts, sacrifices, offerings, laws of cleanliness and purification, and all other such distinctive outward commandment were abolished.

The 10 comandments which is ofthe old testament stands. And this is a reflection of GOD's moral law. And every other law that CHRIST didn't single out still stands.
Must people still ignore the sabbath even though this is clearly in the commandments and repeated several times through out scripture. But I won't talk about sabbath, it is quite beyond the scope of this thread.
CHRIST came to fulfill the law and not to abolish it. In other words, HE came to put straight that which isn't clear like polygamy or cancel by fulfilling, like sacrifices, purification requirements, etc.
(Matt 5:17-19)

Even when GOD deliberately singled the jews out to make as an example, to display HIS glory to other nations, other non-Jew's were practising GOD's law together with the Jews. The Jews were only an outreach to the entire human race.

The term "modern day Christians" has no biblical backing.The Word of GOD is live! Applicable for all times. It is behind us, right in front of us and ahead of us. It foretells what hasn't even come to be. GOD's moral law is completely unchangeable!

Now to fully understand marriage, there are many scriptures to visit and understand. There are many principles to understand. And you cannot visit marriage without going back to the first marriage and the principle of creation.

Heaven is like earth in many ways, I believe. That's why we as children of GOD are going through purification of soul and character so we might be fit to be entrusted with the charge of GOD's house.
The same vain, marriage was likened to the relationship between man and Christ. HIS blood has been shared and we are HIS. When a man fulfills a marriage right, the woman become his. It's a covenant irrevocable.

The quoted scriptures in Mark 10 : 11 cannot be used in assuming that a woman can divorce her husband over infidelity. It was only a repetition of matt 19:8. Matthew 5:32 is clear. The word "man" did not represent both genders.

In Genesis, GOD fought twice for Abraham, that his wife Sarah might not be defiled by two powerful kings at doffered occasions. Even though Abraham and Sarah were both careless. Now the case was different when Sarah proposed to Abraham her servant girl. GOD didn't intervene.
Even the GODless kings of Egypt and Cannan knew that once a woman is taken in marriage, it is final, save for death of her husband. Hence Abraham tried to save his life by passing as a brother to his wife Sarah. Because he knew that as long as he is alive, no one can marry his wife or defile her without serious spiritual consequences. Even the pagan gods were not neutral in this.

“You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”

This is the 10th of the 10 commandment. It's implicative meaning is this: woman was created for man and belongs to man. And LOOK VERY CRITICALLY AT 1 CORINTHIANS 7: 10-11 ....IF SHE DOES LEAVE HIM LET HER REMAIN SINGLE OR BE RECONCILED TO HER HUSBAND.And appostle paul said, this command is from the LORD! ....verse 39 " A wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives."
Paul's advice in 1cor 10:15 is only an advice as he stressed he didn't have a direct command from the LORD.

This teachings are hard to swallow because of the human heart which is baked hard in the furnace of pride.
As our relationship is with CHRIST, so it is between husbands and wives.
A woman cannot not just wake up and say she is divorcing her husband over infidelity. She can only separate from him and remain single.
As for men, they can't divorce their wives for any other reason save for infidelity.

Memejem:
I would like to begin my accepting your apology. Thank you.

Nobody is perfect in religion, we are all learning and growing with each others help as well as through discourse.

In regards to my previous statement about the old testament, based on my understanding the old testament as well as the laws contained in them were given to the israelites (jews) and not the gentiles (modern day Christians) as means to govern them and keep them until the promise of a Savior for the world, a descendant from Abraham would be fulfilled. these laws were also put in place to keep the jews as a people distinct from the gentiles.

This was prophesied in the old testament:

Jeremiah 31:31 "BEHOLD, DAYS ARE COMING, DECLARES THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH"

In the new testament:

Hebrew 8:13 "when he said "a new covenant" he has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear"

Luke 22:20 " this cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood"

Based on these passages and a few more I was taught that these are some of the reasons why Christians for the most part do not follow the laws of the old testament as least not strictly. Based on the old testament we are not to eat shellfish, work on the sabbath which is actually begins on Friday evening to Saturday evening, but we Christians have moved our day of worship to Sunday. to be honest im not really sure what the truth is as vie heard different interpretations from different pastors and sunday school teachers and the like.

this debate on the rules of the old testament as it relates to Christians is a little controversial and no school or though or branch of the christian religion has come to agreeance over it. At the end of the day, i know that i mostly follow the teachings and laws of the new testament, and draw the wisdom of the old testament as well.

Please where does it say that women can not divorce men? I was told by my pastor that when the bible utilizes the word "he" it is to be interpreted in a plural form as when Jesus or one of the disciples are speaking to a group of people. we should only interpret "he or him" when they are specifically speaking about the male gender. if this isn't the case then the majority of laws and rules in the bible is not applicable to women at all. we have to keep in mind that in the new testament many of the laws regarding divorce was when the pharisees (which were men) were questioning Jesus about divorce and he replied to them. Unfortunately the bible is written as a biography of sorts from the interpretation of the disciples and prophets which were men. (meaning they will ask Jesus questions as it pertains to themselves and will record it as such, which i will add is NOT A PROBLEM TO ME)
Anyways, to the best of my knowledge there is no documented passage where a woman or group of women questioned Jesus about divorce.

But regardless in Mark 10:4-5
"they said "moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce and send her away, but jesus said to them. "because of the hardness of your heart he wrote you this commandment"

Mark 10:11-12
"and he said to them, whoever divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her and if she herself divorces her husband and marries another man, she is committing adultery"

This is the proof here that Jesus was talking about both sexes and their ability to divorce, though in this particular passage he does not mention the only reason for divorce which is adultery OR abandonment. He mentions that in Matthew 19:9 "And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery" BUT also in Matthew 5:32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery". Like i said before in THIS case this scripture is applicable to both men and women. This is how it has been interpreted by every church ive attended as well as every pastor ive ever asked as well as scriptural teaching i have read online.

and abandonment reason is which is found 1 COR7:15 "Yet if the unbelieving one leaves, let him leave; the brother or the sister is not under bondage in such cases, but God has called us to peace,"

in the case of abandonment it is the other spouse who gets the divorce as they do not believe in the covenant of marriage as it pertains to the christian religion

Thanks

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2016
Dirkcoyt:
All married women on this thread are retards who live in self denial! toks2008 questions are reality check you can find in every part of the world.

We cheat cause its just a natural phenomenon without an answer to, it doesn't mean we don't love you just the way we're wired!

Y'all men should leave all these creatures that are controlled by emotions than using their brains. I only pity the married folks who live with you married lots on these thread cause you're really something deluded.

As for me I'm of the opinion that I'm liberal in any relationship I'm in, I Bleep other women then you Bleep other men, you can do this if you not caught if you're caught you get kicked out! I own my home and my stipends that runs the home, reasons I say a man should be made before marrying if you want to all, if she bleeps up then she get kicked out!

Your mother is a retard!!

So you know you cannot kick her out of the family home. It will take an ignorant woman to leave her family home just like that!!!

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
I read some saying if a man cheats a woman too should but how many women have the emotional sturdiness and stability to cheat randomly as compared to the men?

How many married women can embark on a fvcking spree without feeling worthless and empty even as some have now mastered the act of body counts? What concerns an average guy with keeping tab of the women he has shagged.

A man can fvck Temi, Oge, Amina on same day without even remembering the next morning, how many women can to do this compared to men? If you think you have what it takes to cheat as much as men then feel free to do so make we see who go taya. grin

Wow! Have you been a woman before?

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Its even lesser than 5%.

Very soon,it will likely be a global law that every man can marry at least 2wives.

O si n rin yin..ladies better wake up...and learn how to focus on your life and that of your children after marriage and let the man be.

Something tells me you are around 40-50

Men at that age tend to feel like gods thanks to the dummies they surround them.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Fair retort. That's not a problem. They should keep following us and don't complain about men being cheats. Let's have an open relationship and free for all fvcking. For men who cheats they don't wince about but for women it's always lamentation here and there.

Ours is out fun and the excitement it brings but for someone who copies like women it appears theirs is to spite and can an act of spite be joyous as that of men who revels naturally?

And I'm still wondering if any man will father a kid(s) that's not his for longer than a year in this times where any reasonable fella should confirm paternity of their wards as soon as they are birth.

I don't know about other women but revenge can be really gratifyingsmiley

Stop worrying about us. Worry about yourselves

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by habsydiamond(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2016
From the responses of some ladies, I can see they don't have something good in mind for their hubby In case he cheats on them. some ladies are even planning Coup No wonder some guys no won marry. God help me shine my eye so that I won't use my hands to cause my own downfall. Ladies I shake yarnsh for una ooo
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by habsydiamond(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2016
From the response of some ladies, I can see they don't have something good in mind for their hubby In case he cheats on them. some ladies are even planning Coup No wonder some guys no won marry. God help me shine my eye so that I won't use my hands to cause my own downfall. Ladies I shake yarnsh for una ooo
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2016
uzolexis:

I am angry cos of the unfortunate ladies that have come your way seeking for advise and have been ill advised by you.... I really feel bad for them.
Do you know

That some stupid married women on this forum have made him their marriage counsellorsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2016
Joy1706:

You are a very big fool. I say that with no apologies. It's something I've always known sha since I read ur first post. What's the point of marriage then if I will have to "let the man be" and gave my children. What's the difference between such a man and a sperm donor? Ode to power 100

smiley
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by iPopAlomo(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Then it's obvious English is complex for you too. My post answered that, go read it slowly...
For the records, the two questions are entirely different.

Ma'am you haven't said anything... you're still being defensive... and the two questions are absolutely the same albeit one in simpler english...
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by uzolexis(f): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:

Do you know

That some stupid married women on this forum have made him their marriage counsellorsmiley

That's why he has the guts to spill the trash he spills regularly.
btw I love your signature, think I am going to do the same for this OP.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Breadfruit: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
cococandy:
This Tok boy is foolish sha. But he doesn't know.
I'll spank him one day.
He is not a boy o. Na ancient grandpa. Though unmarried....

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by sunnyt1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

In a world where people marry for personal gains and selfish interest I see no reason why any man will father a child without DNA, that's why I added reasonable ones and not those blinded by imaginary love. DNA should be a must, well perhaps to me.

But that's not even the issue as a woman who want to cheat would ensure she's on contraceptives whenever she mates her side lover or insist he puts on a condom so there won't be any pregnancy in the process of her extra marital affairs.

I don't have a problem with a woman cheating on me really and I also expect she feel same to me provided none of us get busted. But here's the catch, once I find out the marriage is over. She can also decide to put an end to the marriage if I'm caught but one thing I'm certain about is that I can't stick to one woman forever without having flings once in a while.

And in any event my relationship or marriage crumbles I move on to the next one. Relationship or marriage shouldn't be an evermore journey after all.

This is the reasons why a lady/guy shd discuss at length with the partner, you can only know someone you talk with extensively. The opinion above says a lot about this person and the kind of future he wants for himself except its a kind of prank.

You wont stick to one partner your entire life and you dont mind if your wife flies around but if you get her, its the end of the marriage and she can do same if its the other way round. Haba
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by blueeyes1: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
cococandy:
What would the guys do in such situations?
That's what we will do.

Yeye questions.
Bless u cococandy, men always looking for excuses to justify cheating. They forget the trauma that comes with it, how many men can stand their wives cheating ?

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Ma'am you haven't said anything... you're still being defensive... and the two questions are absolutely the same albeit one in simpler English...
Yawns... grin
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
uzolexis:

That's why he has the guts to spill the trash he spills regularly.
btw I love your signature, think I am going to do the same for this OP.
He deserves itsmiley
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Joy1706(f): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

I don't write to get accolades and by now im happy many nairaland ladies have realized that im not trying to impress them lin anyway cos the last time i checked,i have passed the age of reproach or fooling around.

As a lady, if you don't have the psychological shock absorber to cope with the possibility of your man cheating on you PLEASE DON'T EVER BOTHER GETTING MARRIED..Period.

As i wrote, i write in a no holds barr manner and im so realistic and down to earth.

I am not interested in any form of bragadocio remarks from the unmarried ladies who still believe in me and my hubby alone and how i wish each lady that have ever commented put their marital status so that i will know who to respond to cos as far as i am concerned,every reply i make to any comment of an unmarried lady is a total waste of time.

This thread is for married ladies to comment while the unmarried just read and learn.
A single boy advising married women. The nerve of you

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Dirkcoyt: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:

Your mother is a retard!!

So you know you cannot kick her out of the family home. It will take an ignorant woman to leave her family home just like that!!!

Don't be deluded in your own world miss thang! Its my opinion you've got no right to oppose it just create yours.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by victme1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Omotayor123:

I use the word crazy because your 5 questions only give married women one Option And that is to stay with a philanderer husband.

Don't women deserve more than that Why should women stay with a philanderer Why not talk to the men to be a faithful and caring husband Men deserves a faithful wife but women don't deserve a faithful husband shey

The thing dey vex me seriously. No, I'm not married But I will sooner or later.
Letz say A big No to Cheaters!!!

Omotayor like you do not understand. OP is not saying Cheating is good. And make you no vex too much sha. now look at yourself and tell me that all the men that have been toasting you are all single men. You must have even gone out with some married Men.

OP is just pricking that part of your heart to come to terms with the ugly truth. It is a wicked Man’s world. So do not disturb your lovely head trying to make man what he is not.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by blueeyes1: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
habsydiamond:
From the responses of some ladies, I can see they don't have something good in mind for their hubby In case he cheats on them. some ladies are even planning Coup No wonder some guys no won marry. God help me shine my eye so that I won't use my hands to cause my own downfall. Ladies I shake yarnsh for una ooo
So husbands who cheat on their wives have something good for them Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Joy1706(f): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
If I'm ever okay with my husband cheating, he should be rest assured that whatever love I had for him Is dead and buried and that I've gotten a side bobo. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Don't be deluded in your own world miss thang! Its my opinion you've got no right to oppose it just create yours.

You have no right to hold a Stu.pid opinion

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ronald4lif(m): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:

Wow! Have you been a woman before?

I don't need to be a woman to know that women are generally more attached to sex emotionally as compared to men. On your knowledge of men, have you been one before?
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ronald4lif(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
sunnyt1:

This is the reasons why a lady/guy shd discuss at length with the partner, you can only know someone you talk with extensively. The opinion above says a lot about this person and the kind of future he wants for himself except its a kind of prank.

You wont stick to one partner your entire life and you dont mind if your wife flies around but if you get her, its the end of the marriage and she can do same if its the other way round. Haba

Wetin this one dey talk. You want to tell me how to live my life? undecided
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Dirkcoyt: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:

You have no right to hold a Stu.pid opinion
Then you must be a fool to identify a stupid question

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic / Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family / Benin Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.