Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (67893 Views)

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by shaboti: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Call me mr roma romantic
Oya show them, show them, show them
Show them, show them
Make all of them know
That my baby so romantic
Oya baby make we show them, show them
Show them, show them, show them
Make all of them know
That my baby so romantic oh

Make you make a choice na wahala but instead na curse you dey curse like a frustrated koko seller...na you get your hand wey u take type lawma trash..ko kan aye...

Oya show dem show dem show dem...•sings on•
mumu

8 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by shaboti: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

In a world where people marry for personal gains and selfish interest I see no reason why any man will father a child without DNA, that's why I added reasonable ones and not those blinded by imaginary love. DNA should be a must, well perhaps to me.

But that's not even the issue as a woman who want to cheat would ensure she's on contraceptives whenever she mates her side lover or insist he puts on a condom so there won't be any pregnancy in the process of her extra marital affairs.

I don't have a problem with a woman cheating on me really and I also expect she feel same to me provided none of us get busted. But here's the catch, once I find out the marriage is over. She can also decide to put an end to the marriage if I'm caught but one thing I'm certain about is that I can't stick to one woman forever without having flings once in a while.

And in any event my relationship or marriage crumbles I move on to the next one. Relationship or marriage shouldn't be an evermore journey after all.
this easily translates to.. You have no self control. But thats fine since you mentioned that you dont mind a cheating wife either.

8 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

I don't need to be a woman to know that women are generally more attached to sex emotionally as compared to men. On your knowledge of men, have you been one before?

They are attached to sex emotionally but with a family, I doubt if they will let their sheilds down.

Infidelity and women have come a long waysmiley

9 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by HaneefahRN(f): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:

Do you know

That some stupid married women on this forum have made him their marriage counsellorsmiley

lolz, seriously?

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by CutieViva(f): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Not easy though but fact!
Toks2008:
All over the world,women divorce their hubbies for so many reasons but statistics have shown that infidelity tops the list especially in this part of the world where polygamy has become the norm,but the question is;does it make sense for a lady to divorce her hubby over infidelity when same man can as well decide and indeed marry more wives?

I want ladies to understand this one vital point that most and i mean MOST HUSBANDS will cheat on their wives even if they are married to angels and the fact that your husband cheats on you does not mean he does not deeply love and desire you.

Please don't get it twisted...Not all men cheat and adultery is a sin before GOD and all adulterers be a man or woman shall end up in hell but i am not here to preach any sermon but to face reality head on.

Many ladies are always quick to say they can not stand an adulterer as a husband and some will threaten to rain fire and brimstone on a philandering hubby but in case you discover your hubby cheats on you please what would you do?

1.Would you rather leave your marriage, remain single and celibate for life?

2.Would you rather leave your adulterous hubby and start sleeping about with other men who are probably randy or husbands of other women?

3.Would you keep changing the new man to start all over with another if he also cheats on you?

4.Would you prefer to stay with an adulterous hubby and also shamelessly philander about in the bid to seek a revenge?

5.Would you prefer to stay with a philandering hubby,live a decent lifestyle and focus on your life and that of your children and just see him as a sex partner warning him to use protection if he must eat out?

6.Would you prefer a sexually decent hubby to take a new wife because he says he hates sleeping with random women?

Please don't answer with "none of the above because if you are in that position,you will certainly be faced with an option.

This is what i want many married ladies to know and i can't stress it enough..There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop a man to be polygamous either by sleeping around or taking a second wife "IF" he wants to and you can't even nag him out of it but In order to have a good stand if your hubby cheats on you,be a good wife first by being very humble,GOD fearing,Excellent cook,Financially independent,a crazy LovePeddler only to your hubby then watch and see.

Many ladies make some adulterous hubbies feel too important.Don't even think about worrying your head about your husband's fidelity but warn him to use protection if he must keep mistresses...i bet he will be so scared that he will sit up. Unfortunately many ladies just give their husband an excuse to have that Alpha ego whenever they rant and give them heat over an inconsequential emotionally vulnerable side dish.

There are more interesting things in life so please don't spoil your fun by hinging your happiness on your hubby's infidelity to you..trust me,If every married lady can care less if her husband cheats and just focus on developing her life and that of her child(ren),how happy many marriages will be. Its not difficult,,its a thing of the mind.

Hope this makes a little sense.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by CutieViva(f): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Not easy though but fact! and my opinion & answer to the question up der is 5!
Toks2008:
All over the world,women divorce their hubbies for so many reasons but statistics have shown that infidelity tops the list especially in this part of the world where polygamy has become the norm,but the question is;does it make sense for a lady to divorce her hubby over infidelity when same man can as well decide and indeed marry more wives?

I want ladies to understand this one vital point that most and i mean MOST HUSBANDS will cheat on their wives even if they are married to angels and the fact that your husband cheats on you does not mean he does not deeply love and desire you.

Please don't get it twisted...Not all men cheat and adultery is a sin before GOD and all adulterers be a man or woman shall end up in hell but i am not here to preach any sermon but to face reality head on.

Many ladies are always quick to say they can not stand an adulterer as a husband and some will threaten to rain fire and brimstone on a philandering hubby but in case you discover your hubby cheats on you please what would you do?

1.Would you rather leave your marriage, remain single and celibate for life?

2.Would you rather leave your adulterous hubby and start sleeping about with other men who are probably randy or husbands of other women?

3.Would you keep changing the new man to start all over with another if he also cheats on you?

4.Would you prefer to stay with an adulterous hubby and also shamelessly philander about in the bid to seek a revenge?

5.Would you prefer to stay with a philandering hubby,live a decent lifestyle and focus on your life and that of your children and just see him as a sex partner warning him to use protection if he must eat out?

6.Would you prefer a sexually decent hubby to take a new wife because he says he hates sleeping with random women?

Please don't answer with "none of the above because if you are in that position,you will certainly be faced with an option.

This is what i want many married ladies to know and i can't stress it enough..There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop a man to be polygamous either by sleeping around or taking a second wife "IF" he wants to and you can't even nag him out of it but In order to have a good stand if your hubby cheats on you,be a good wife first by being very humble,GOD fearing,Excellent cook,Financially independent,a crazy LovePeddler only to your hubby then watch and see.

Many ladies make some adulterous hubbies feel too important.Don't even think about worrying your head about your husband's fidelity but warn him to use protection if he must keep mistresses...i bet he will be so scared that he will sit up. Unfortunately many ladies just give their husband an excuse to have that Alpha ego whenever they rant and give them heat over an inconsequential emotionally vulnerable side dish.

There are more interesting things in life so please don't spoil your fun by hinging your happiness on your hubby's infidelity to you..trust me,If every married lady can care less if her husband cheats and just focus on developing her life and that of her child(ren),how happy many marriages will be. Its not difficult,,its a thing of the mind.

Hope this makes a little sense.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
HaneefahRN:

lolz, seriously?

Yeahsmiley

Ask him na
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Sunnypar(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
What's all this shout all about?
Right from the days of Abraham, men are polygamous in nature to our grandfather, that how we have lived for years but morality and christainity came to the fore and changed every thing. However, education and civilisation has a part to play there but be that as it may,..... Some men would "always" cheat your best bet is give him condom when he his get ng for an official tour........... My aunty is a living testimony....the man changed from his philandering ways, begged my aunty, changed totally from his old ways & focused on family. She never for onced stop feeding him, giving him sex, being there for him.
I have driven an MD of a prominent organisation but the wife never knew this man was philandering, I have paid 250k, 150k to 99k name it to seperate account not belonging to his wife or kids, upon entering his house, he calls "them" and tell that his about approaching his gate, they would talk tomorrow.
Mr. K the HOD of a small firm is a great philanderers....beautiful wife with two lovely daughters also cheats....his own is chronic....the wife knows buys(not gold circle, Durex or some cheap condoms) expensive ones for him.
Even some of them reading and commenting at one time or the other have dates such men sinoky because of the money.
Here is an advise for women from an aged mother with 30 years experience in marriage.....if he cheats stay in there.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ronald4lif(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
shaboti:
this easily translates to.. You have no self control. But thats fine since you mentioned that you dont mind a cheating wife either.

Depends on what you mean by self control. If that means not being loyal to one woman forever as in marriage terms and having a fling often then yes I have got none.

But if it means sniffing on anything on skirt on a regular basis without decency then I have got humongous control of my self.

And I didn't mean I don't have a problem with my wife cheating literally. That's only provided I don't find out coz if I do and put an end to it, then I have a problem with it. Or did you miss that part? undecided
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by HaneefahRN(f): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:

Yeahsmiley
Ask him na
I pity their condition sha, critical cases.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Joy1706:

A single boy advising married women. The nerve of you

Hello daddy how you doing
Hope mama is doing kay
It's been 4 years and eleven months now
Mo gbo pe Aduke ti dagba
Olorun it was true what you said to me
That life in the city is unbelievable
Had to struggle just to get bye evryday
And I could barely find my way
Sugbon mo mo pe mi o le shina,
o da mi loju
Mo ri pe aye le, araye soro
Forgive me father
but I gat to take a chance
Oh am already gone so just...
Pray for meee
.....singing pray for me by darey...

Less i forget ...if you are a day short of 30years then i am over 10yrs older than you...

And yes i have been in the marital union for years so im not naive as you think...puma

....continues my song...
Gbadura fun mi
Pray I find my way
, ki ori ba mi shey
Oh, forgive me
father but I gat
to take a chance
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for me...
Pray for meee...
Pray for meee...
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for meee...
Pray for meee....
Ki ori ba mi shey
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for me ...
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by kilode100(f): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:

What does a man who has been with just two women knows about slut-shaming?

Kilode100 go fit you die

Choi

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Sunnypar(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
The food given to the slave is not for body building- Seun Osewa.
Toks2008:

Hope mama is doing kay
Mo gbo pe Aduke ti dagba
o da mi loju
Forgive me father
Pray for meee

Less i forget ...if you are a day short of 30years then i am over 10yrs older than you...

....continues my song...
Gbadura fun mi
Pray I find my way
, ki ori ba mi shey
Oh, forgive me
father but I gat
to take a chance
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for me...
Pray for meee...
Pray for meee...
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for meee...
Pray for meee....
Ki ori ba mi shey
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for me ...

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Ngokafor(f): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
....I don laugh tire @ most comments here. cheesy angry..

..the op has always been full of nonsense so i am not surprised to read another epic rubbish from him.I am even tired of insulting him cos his madness didnt start today embarassed

..as for the guys talking crap supporting the op about cheating men,keep fooling youselves that women are not catching up.I bet you all are still living in the cage.I use to feel bad for men whose wives cheats on them(them plenty for PH where i am presently)...but not anymore.Nigerian male cheats and their supporters deserve same from their partners.

7 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Dheartless: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mamatee07:

Out of spite Ke, do you think those women care again . It's It's case of let me eat my cake and have, remain married so society can call me a "respectable married woman" while I enjoy myself whoever I fancy grin what's not to love. After sleeping with one pot-bellied husband for years it's a nice break to get a correct guy with 6-packs by the side wink you men just opened women's eyes to what they've been missing, it's the best of both worlds really grin how many men do DNA test, you always think you are the smart ones lmao
I got 6-packs.
I swear if this world was meant for opposite sex to f*ck at will without getting into any relationship, men will be so happy but it seems (religious, legal,moral) laws are only trying to put men in place , but I am happy with this your mentality , I wish every woman could think this way let's just f*ck randomly without anyone owning anyone, first to run out of shape will be the one to struggle, so it will be survival of the fittest.
what a wonderful world that would be grin.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngokafor:

....I don laugh tire @ most comments here. cheesy angry..

..the op has always been full of nonsense so i am not surprised to read another epic rubbish from him.I am even tired of insulting him cos his madness didnt start today embarassed

..as for the guys talking crap supporting the op about cheating men,keep fooling youselves that women are not catching up.I bet you all are still living in the cage.I use to feel bad for men whose wives cheats on them(them plenty for PH where i am presently)...but not anymore.Nigerian male cheats and their supporters deserve same from their partners.

Eleyi gidigan o..all these insults sake of sey pesin express his opinion kai.. some people are hopelessly mentally unstable.

I pity that unfortunate man who will waste his time,life and money to marry a perpetual psycological wreck like you...

What a colosal human waste.

I would like to meet your parents to express my anger for them because you have succeeded in wasting their hard earned money that out to be spent on better things.

How can an educated person be this abusive because another person expressed an opinion in the 21st century...O.M.G...You are finished.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
CutieViva:
Not easy though but fact! and my opinion & answer to the question up der is 5!

An intelligent and seasoned response from a rational human and mentally balanced homo sapien.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
jadelyn007:
you have been so stuck up in your misogynistic world you didn't even realize that 50 percent of the female replies you got on this thread are from married women, cococandy is married, so is kachisbarbie and others. Do me a favor, stick to the boyfriend and girlfriend topics you are used to. You are not even married yet you are advising married people, who even dash you counselor role, or you think counseling is by settling Iya ramotu and baba saheed fight? Did you study guidance and counseling or psychology in school. All these cut and nail self acclaimed counselor, you are the problem with Nigeria.

it may interest you to know he is a divorced man. cheesy cheesy

He is yet to remarry cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Rocktation(f): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oh!
This stupid thread.

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Omotayor123(f): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
victme1:

Omotayor like you do not understand. OP is not saying Cheating is good. And make you no vex too much sha. now look at yourself and tell me that all the men that have been toasting you are all single men. You must have even gone out with some married Men.

OP is just pricking that part of your heart to come to terms with the ugly truth. It is a wicked Man’s world. So do not disturb your lovely head trying to make man what he is not.
You judge me wrongly!

I have Never and will Never date a married man. And I will always say No to Cheater!

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
MARRIAGE COUNSELOR INDEED!!!!
TOKS IS DIVORCED!! HE IS YET TO REMARRY. I THINK THE DIVORCE REAL LY AFFECTED HIM SO BAD.KEPT BLAMING HIS ex - WIFE....

8 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Joy1706(f): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Hope mama is doing kay
Mo gbo pe Aduke ti dagba
o da mi loju
Forgive me father
Pray for meee

And yes i have been in the marital union for years so im not naive as you think...puma

....continues my song...
Gbadura fun mi
Pray I find my way
, ki ori ba mi shey
Oh, forgive me
father but I gat
to take a chance
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for me...
Pray for meee...
Pray for meee...
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for meee...
Pray for meee....
Ki ori ba mi shey
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for me ...
Wow! A fool at 40 indeed

7 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Ngokafor(f): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Eleyi gidigan o..all these insults sake of sey pesin express his opinion kai.. some people are hopelessly mentally unstable.

I pity that unfortunate man who will waste his time,life and money to marry a perpetual psycological wreck like you...

I would like to meet your parents to express my anger for them because you have succeeded in wasting their hard earned money that out to be spent on better things.

How can an educated person be this abusive because another person expressed an opinion in the 21st century...O.M.G...You are finished.

....You are such a pathetic loser honestly.Little wonder your wife dumped your sorry self for another man.(like you shamelessly told all and sundry on this forum)..i mean who wouldnt??...you are simply insane.

...Baba agbaya!!..do something more productive with your 40yr old self instead of littering this place with your junks all time..yeye confused hypocrite.

7 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Joy1706(f): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dheartless:

I got 6-packs.
I swear if this world was meant for opposite sex to f*ck at will without getting into any relationship, men will be so happy but it seems (religious, legal,moral) laws are only trying to put men in place , but I am happy with this your mentality , I wish every woman could think this way let's just f*ck randomly without anyone owning anyone, first to run out of shape will be the one to struggle, so it will be survival of the fittest.
what a wonderful world that would be grin.
You know from 40 upwards is when a woman's libido is at its peak. That would indeed be a wonderful world. Unlike majority of you who would be suffering from lack of erection at that period

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Joy1706(f): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

A person who expresses this kind of opinion is wicked and deserves to be beheaded with a blunt knife. Keep ur fuçking opinion to yourself next time. You're just a waste of space
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Joy1706(f): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngokafor:

....You are such a pathetic loser honestly.Little wonder your wife dumped your sorry self for another man.(like you shamelessly told all and sundry on this forum)..i mean who wouldnt??...you are simply insane.

...Baba agbaya!!..do something more productive with your 40yr old self instead of littering this place with your junks all time..yeye confused hypocrite.
OMG! Hahahahahahaha! His wife dumped his azz? I need to see that post abeg. She left him for an actual MAN. And one who isn't as dumb as him. Hahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Joy1706(f): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
EggovinMma:
MARRIAGE COUNSELOR INDEED!!!!
TOKS IS DIVORCED!! HE IS YET TO REMARRY. I THINK THE DIVORCE REAL LY AFFECTED HIM SO BAD.KEPT BLAMING HIS WIFE....
Hahahahaha! She didn't know the kind of loser she married. Glad she came to her senses. He is angry his wife refused to put up with his BS

8 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Dheartless: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Joy1706:

You know from 40 upwards is when a woman's libido is at its peak. That would indeed be a wonderful world. Unlike majority of you who would be suffering from lack of erection at that period
you never know nothing lol
suffer from attention at 40 grin
Chai !! you still be learner
wait let my uncle who is 50 catch you first , if you nor report the sex as rape for station make I know wetin cause am.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Joy1706(f): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Hope mama is doing kay
Mo gbo pe Aduke ti dagba
o da mi loju
Forgive me father
Pray for meee

....continues my song...
Gbadura fun mi
Pray I find my way
, ki ori ba mi shey
Oh, forgive me
father but I gat
to take a chance
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for me...
Pray for meee...
Pray for meee...
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for meee...
Pray for meee....
Ki ori ba mi shey
Oh am already gone
so just... Pray
for me ...
Awwww! You've been in the marital union for years? You conveniently FORGOT to mention ur wife left you. Awww! Little Mr.marriage counsellor is divorced. Hahahahahahaha. Wifey refused to deal with ur BS huh? That's why ur so pained? Mumu. Who the Bleep are u counselling seeing as u couldn't even keep ur home. You're a failure as a man and u dare advise women? Mumu. Gerrout jor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Joy1706(f): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dheartless:

you never know nothing lol
suffer from attention at 40 grin
Chai !! you still be learner
Yimu! That's how u men deceive yourselves in order to feel better. When u have everything going for u, good job, independence, body in shape, u have no idea how many men will rush 4 u.
Speaking from experiences of women I know personally

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Dheartless: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Joy1706:

Yimu! That's how u men deceive yourselves in order to feel better. When u have everything going for u, good job, independence, body in shape, u have no idea how many men will rush 4 u.
Speaking from experiences of women I know personally
lol
men over 50 f*ck girls whenever they like, however they like and of all types of girls they like.
infact back when I was at lagos state uni, many of my course mate where being screwed and paid .
all men need is cash, looks is just an added advantage.

no need for argument, let's just join together in prayers that the world get to the era of free and random f*cking.
thank you for the support
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by harsysky(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
When guys see thread like this , they feel very proud. Most times I don't blame women for their "'feminism' movement". I love women and I don't like when we treat them badly all in the name of " Men are polygamous in nature". IMHO, pls!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.